Identified! WI - Ashford, I-41, Wht/HispFem 15-21, 764UFWI, in creek, Nov'08 - Amy Marie Yeary

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
galatea, can you do a side by side of the one I just posted? It would be really appreciated :)

2q2rgo9.png
764UFWI.jpg

Lorilee Mae Francis

Aliases: Kelly
Missing Since: October 20, 2007
Year of Birth: 1983
Bio Group: Aboriginal
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 157cm / 61 inches
Weight: 50kg / 110lb

This one might be a little out there for everyone but it's just an idea.

Marlene went missing in 85 at three days old. But what if? What if she was taken for sex trafficking?
The only reason I am throwing this one out there is because she would have been 22 years old in 2008. And it says
"Child has metatarsus adduction (feet appear "C" shaped when viewed from the bottom)." and from what I have been digging up on metatarsus if I am understanding this right. But if it isn't a severe case it might just cause a pigeon toe look.

IDK...feel free anyone to tell me if I'm starting to think a little to crazy here. lol

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/santana_marlene.html

:bump:
Just found this thread.
I can see why the Rule-Out list is so long.
She looks so familiar.

I know this is a long shot. I can't get over the eyes of Jane Doe and missing girl Tabitha Tuders. Tabitha disappeared from Nashville, TN in 2003. Although Jane Doe was found in 2008, they height, weight match, and the pics look rather similar to me. I know they say that a missing person is usually found close to home. I think the possibility still exists. Who is to say that Tabitha wasn't taken across state lines for trafficking reason, only years later to die? Perhaps the person that took her had ties to WI. I wanted to submit a possible match form on the DoeNetwork, but Tabitha doesn't have a page on there, only Jane Doe. I would feel bad if I never mentioned this to any person that could have it checked out. The worse that could happen if they checked for a DNA match, would be a no. Right? It is really amazing how many missing people could look similar to a Jane Doe. I dunno! What do you think? :banghead:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/764ufwi.html

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/tuders_tabitha.html

Of course I see she has been ruled out after I typed this.

It could be possible. It looks like they ruled out a lot of missing women so far. I just find it hard to believe that this Jane Doe has nobody at all that would miss her. I thought they had a system that checked DNA against every single missing person in the US, like CODIS?

JMHO, Tabitha Tudors' teeth look very much different from those of our Jane Doe.

e75f55a6-3a3e-409d-8bba-743233ffe71a.jpg
tuders_tabitha3.jpg

That looks very close.

Jascie went missing in April; that gives her plenty of time to be in Wisconsin by fall. She's at the high end of the age and height ranges, but not out of range. It's probably my imagination that in the picture that shows her standing, she looks like one foot turns in slightly.

hi I am the cousin of jascie, and the way you all described that girl reminds me of her. She was pigeoned-toed and she would always wear a rubberband on her wrist. she wasn't very tall maybe 5'4" at the tallest and she was more of a tom boy although that didn't stop her from wearing "cutesy" type outfits. I looked at the comparison of the two images and I see a little similarities but nothing that jumps out and makes me say that is definitely her. any suggestions as to what to do next as far as possibly making a DNA comparison or something of the sort? thanks for your time and consideration to this matter.

hi I am the cousin of jascie, and the way you all described that girl reminds me of her. She was pigeoned-toed and she would always wear a rubberband on her wrist. she wasn't very tall maybe 5'4" at the tallest and she was more of a tom boy although that didn't stop her from wearing "cutesy" type outfits. I looked at the comparison of the two images and I see a little similarities but nothing that jumps out and makes me say that is definitely her. any suggestions as to what to do next as far as possibly making a DNA comparison or something of the sort? thanks for your time and consideration to this matter.

Hi Comanche, and thank you for joining us.

If, as you say, Jascie was pigeon-toed, that would be a huge plus with regard to her possibly being FDLJD.

However, Jascie's NamUs page says that she has a complete DNA profile available. And FDLJD has complete profiles for both mitochondrial and nuclear DNA in the CODIS system. One would think that if they were a match, there would have been a hit in the CODIS system.

But given your comment about her being pigeon-toed, I would ask them to manually verify this anyway.

Do you have any better smiling photos of her that clearly show her teeth? The biting edges of FDLJD's teeth are a little high on her left side. It would be interesting to see if Jascie has a similar bite.

Hi and Welcome. Carl already answered your questions so I won't repeat that information.

I think that Kyanja was ruled out a few pages back, but don't let that discourage you. The more people invested in identifying this young lady, the better our odds.

Yeah I think Kyanja was ruled out. I couldn't get over how much the mouth and nose seemed to match but there was something that ruled her out.

Thanks all!! Sorry about that. Didn't know she was ruled out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks all!! Sorry about that. Didn't know she was ruled out.

I'm not sure if she is 100% ruled out. I just know I brought her up once and there was something that ruled her out. Ill go double check cause IMO her mouth and nose seem close.

I wish we had a picture for the missing girl I last posted. Any really good sleuthers out there willing to see what they can find?

Hi Gia- I tried to find one but wasn't able too... :/ Hopefully someone here can find a pic!

Yeah I think Kyanja was ruled out. I couldn't get over how much the mouth and nose seemed to match but there was something that ruled her out.

The details of Jane Doe's mouth and tip of nose are likely approximations since the remains were several months old and the soft tissue wouldn't have been preserved.

Kyanja wasn't ruled out. I posted as a potential negative that Kyanja at 5'6" and at least 165 lbs is quite a bit larger than the petite Jane Doe, but there's enough time for her to have lost weight and the height alone isn't a big enough difference to be a problem. She seems to fit rather well otherwise.

Iowa Cold Cases has a little more information: http://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/kyanja-vanwey/

Kyanja's Namus entry: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6765/0/

Namus indicates that Kyanja has DNA in the system, so it's likely a ruleout by default, however.

The details of Jane Doe's mouth and tip of nose are likely approximations since the remains were several months old and the soft tissue wouldn't have been preserved.

Kyanja wasn't ruled out. I posted as a potential negative that Kyanja at 5'6" and at least 165 lbs is quite a bit larger than the petite Jane Doe, but there's enough time for her to have lost weight and the height alone isn't a big enough difference to be a problem. She seems to fit rather well otherwise.

Iowa Cold Cases has a little more information: http://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/kyanja-vanwey/

Kyanja's Namus entry: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6765/0/

Namus indicates that Kyanja has DNA in the system, so it's likely a ruleout by default, however.

Thanks I new there was something that kinda ruled her out and I think maybe it was that her DNA is in the system so you would think she would match up if she was Jane Doe. But I cant help but to worry that something was off and so the match wasn't made.
But I'm just starting to figure namas out. So I'm not exactly sure how it works. Just made my first account with them and following a few does.

This is pure speculation on my part, but the type of clothing she is suggests that maybe she was at a club or party before her disappearance. I mean, it's possible that she wore this kind of outfit frequently, but it is also the type of thing you see when you go to a bar, a club or a party and likely sometime when it was warmer (summer of '08) seems more plausible to me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justicefornicky
Back