Chandra Felita Jennings
  • jennings_chandra.jpg
Jennings, circa 2003

• Missing Since04/28/2003
  • Missing FromMilwaukee, Wisconsin
  • ClassificationMissing
  • Age36 years old
  • Height and Weight5'3 - 5'4, 130 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA blue shirt and black pants.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsAfrican-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Jennings wears eyeglasses. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Jennings was last seen in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on April 28, 2003. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

MPD requests help in search for woman, missing since 2003

a7942a1d-a1.jpg

(click on image to enlarge)

The Milwaukee Police Department on Friday, Oct. 23 requested the public's help in the search for long-term missing person Chandra Jennings.

Jennings was last seen on April 28, 2003 in Milwaukee.
---
Police describe Jennings as female, 53 years old, 5'4" tall, 130 pounds, African-American with black hair, brown eyes and glasses. She also has an alias, police said -- Shannon Jennings.

MPD requests help in search for woman, missing since 2003

I have found article from 2015 with a bit of extra information

Family of Missing Woman from 2003 is Hoping To Spread the Word to Generate New Leads

A Milwaukee woman went missing in 2003 and her family is hoping to spread the word to generate new leads to help find her.
---
“Please help get her face noticed she has a son and two grandkids that never even met her and a sick mother. I'm doing my part as well I have flyers being printed I pick up in the morning I'm going to hand them out and see if I can post in stores I just need a little assistance,” said Whitney Alexandria, Chandra’s future daughter-in-law.

Family of Missing Woman from 2003 is Hoping To Spread the Word to Generate New Leads

Chandra Felicia Jennings​

Updated: Jan 9, 2022
0f4a86_bec4b78d2be946f8a351393f249ccbb8~mv2.jpg

Chandra Jennings was 36 years old when she went missing on April 28, 2003 from Milwaukee, WI. No one has seen or heard from her since.

In an interview with CBS58 in November of 2015, the Milwaukee Police Department said that Chandra is still listed as missing and the investigation is ongoing.

Chandra is described as a Black/African American Female, between 5’3” tall and 5’4” tall, and between 130 pounds. She has black hair, brown eyes and wears glasses and has pierced ears. She was last seen wearing a blue shirt and black pants.

Chandra would be 52 years old today. Despite limited information, and how long Chandra has been missing, both her family and law enforcement are still trying to find the answers about what happened to her.

I’m finding an old eviction and an old disorderly conduct, but nothing recent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imabrattoo
Back