GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doyoulovemepfg

Former Member
Reaction score
Criminal Complaint 11-23-2021: https://www.waukeshacounty.gov/globalassets/circuit-courts/2021cf001848-comp7347101.pdf
———————————————————————————————-

6 dead, 62 people hurt after driver speeds into crowd at Waukesha Christmas parade

WAUKESHA — There have been reports that there is a mass casualty event after a car has driven through a crowd at the Waukesha Holiday parade Sunday evening. The incident was live streamed.

There is large police presence.

It is unclear how many people are injured or if the driver has been apprehended.

This is an ongoing story and will be updated as more information is available

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Note:

There is nothing that has been released by LE or MSM to suggest that this incident is in any way connected to politics or social injustice issues. Do not bring these issues to the thread. Posters who choose to do so will receive an automatic time out or thread ban.

Continue the discussion here.

ETA - Link to a live feed

Last edited:
Would it be fair to say you wouldn’t call a bus a car, right? *chuckles*

Wow

I jumped off the TV as it stopped coverage. I am now on the YouTube Law and Crime.

Am I watching live? He was just telling the priest what a subpoena is. Arguing about paperwork. I cannot believe what I’m watching.

This is a priest!
He should perform an exorcism.
Now.

By the deer in the headlights looks we get from all of the witnesses on these crazy questions, we are assured they are all abiding by the rule not to view the trial until they are released from their subpoenas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper