GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he was talking about victims I assume not coming from truck. DB is playing with his words.

Last edited:
i would like to see those two reports...boff said 3 IN SUV??

Hello, TRAUMA! maybe? That would be my answer, I was traumatized by what was happening.

Why couldn‘t they just tell him in the interview room - ‘if any one of those parade victims has died - you are looking at homicide‘?

Judge sounds like she’s getting sick, by the way.

CAN State rebutt and call those two detectives to clarify their report?

Why couldn‘t they just tell him in the interview room - ‘if any one of those parade victims has died - you are looking at homicide‘?

I agree...I hope she makes it.

This witness is very frustrating for DB… lol. He’s definitely not cooperating or helping in anyway.
I’m happy the prosecutor asked DBs witness if they had ever spoken or prepared him.

He’s had 3 witnesses today; the first one was only a couple questions, the second was a little longer, and the third was Erika. The state has not cross-examined. I believe he’s up to 6 total witnesses of his list of 13 since he added his Mom today.

I agree though, he has run the trial all day and it’s been exhausting and ridiculous.
oops, sorry. Thanks for the correction.

I don’t know. The detective should have just said what they knew- DB was NEVER going to admit to anything. It was a game to him- he was trying to figure out what the cops knew so he could calculate his responses.

DB should know by now that the cops are allowed to lie to you. Idiot.

So many germs flying around that courtroom I am surprised no attorneys or more jurors are not out.
I’m actually surprised more jurors didn’t get sick! 2 were known to be COVID+ by Tuesday. The jury declined plexiglass shields and basically said they didn’t care when the judge asked. The poor judge could be sick but won’t pause proceedings! She’s dragged this along tooth and nail.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard a more coughing jury! Are they allowed to have water? Probably not, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inezeyes88