Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget in which of the many newscasts, etc., but it was mentioned that Douglas County will also have some charges they may add. I would imagine murder and kidnapping would be in Barron's jurisdiction. Has anyone else heard any more about this or have any idea? I would imagine one would be possible SA but I guess what I wonder is if during the investigation, they came across other illegal activities by JTP, whether drugs, theft, etc.
False imprisonment.

BBM
Why is this? Because of the need and costs for transportation, officers etc. For his own safety? All of the above?
Plus, why would his atty's prefer he be in person?
I read that his attorney's requested that he appear in person due to the severity of the case. I don't know why the judged denied it but my best guess would be for safety reasons.
MOO

Not in my opinion. She looks like the girl in this photo, but it could be anyone.

upload_2019-1-12_8-27-35-jpeg.163804

Jayme Closs kidnap: Man in custody named as Jake Thomas Patterson | Daily Mail Online

It looks like one of the girls in the photos has glasses, so I also think they are leftover pictures from the sister lived in the house.

Imo some of these items would have been confiscated.
Agree, maybe some were and others fingerprinted and swapped for DNA. Does anyone know if they made a 3d scan of the property (can't recall exact name)? That would preserve everything and can be viewed several ways or allow reconstruction of any part or all.

Could I get some clarification if you can?

The house deed, it remains in PF father's name, correct? There doc someone posted a few threads ago, I wonder if he payed off his mortgage?

Where might I look to see or find out more on the "diaper box" ?

Thank you
AP originally reported that "the title was transferred," but CBS news published a retraction saying that the father had paid off the mortgage eight days after Jayme's kidnapping:

Documents show mortgage of cabin released following abduction

Considering the above car statements. I don't think LE had any clue or leads initially on this case and clearly they were looking for different cars than thought to be.
2010 Ford Taurus looks nothing like a 2008-2014 Challenger... IMO

Unless some of the other vehicles in the yard are similar.. my guess is a guy like JP used just 1 car all day/everyday. Cars sitting in yards like that in wisconsin are typically in need of work or just to lazy to get rid of.

All IMO

I wondered too, but it seems to be standard procedure. I'm guessing, as you say, cost and his safety. It's small jurisdiction.
The jail and the courtrooms are in the same building and there are back halls to the courtrooms for prisoners I believe. So transport is not an issue, etc.

In regards to the diapers, maybe he just didn't know what size to get and assumed Large would fit Jayme.

IMO
I have had to buy adult diapers for my husband’s 100 year old grandmother a few times. She still lives at home But has a nurse now but several years ago when she stopped driving, the women in the family would run quick errands for her when my mother-in-law and father-in-law were out of town. Anyway, it’s hard to find small ones. Some Stores tend to just carry large

Considering the above car statements. I don't think LE had any clue or leads initially on this case and clearly they were looking for different cars than thought to be.
2010 Ford Taurus looks nothing like a 2008-2014 Challenger... IMO

Unless some of the other vehicles in the yard are similar.. my guess is a guy like JP used just 1 car all day/everyday. Cars sitting in yards like that in wisconsin are typically in need of work or just to lazy to get rid of.

All IMO
Sheriff Fitz has stated that anything about JP was NOT on their radar. They had no leads what-so-ever that would point to where she ended up.

I agree. Jayme is undoubtably still in shock over having reached safety, but will have so many emotions to work through — for a lifetime. At the rate the family is going, I fear she will soon be telling her story to Dr. Phil. This child needs tenderness and security, not photo spreads.
I think she is getting plenty of tenderness and security. We don't know that she is still in shock, although I'm sure she has a long way to go in her recovery.
Maybe sharing with the world that she has survived this ordeal is healing for her. She certainly would not be forced to have a picture taken of her if that's not what she wanted.
Fitzgerald said she was smiling when he saw her on Sunday, and she showed him her bedroom while he was there. Sounds to me like she is doing better than most people would expect.
She is truly a survivor. Imo

Earlier, Tricia and I had convo about the SA issue and this was her posted response:

Now, the odd, somewhat innocuous question along the lines of whether or not SA charges have been laid, we're probably going to let slide, but any post that wants to delve into specifics or go on at length about it being probable, how disgusting, extensive personal anecdotes, etc. will likely be removed.

Moderating is not black and white, The Rules cannot possibly cover every situation, and a lot of moderation is based on discretion and judgment, knowing that things could change (i.e. charges are or are not laid in that respect, JC and her family request privacy, etc.)

Clear as mud? If in doubt, send us a private message and we'll try to clarify
It looks the same colour as whatever is in the spray bottle, next to it.

How much time would it take to remove the goop from furniture?

How to Remove Duct Tape Residue

Scrape the residue off with a dull blade. A butter knife is ideal, but you may also use a putty knife or a razor with an attached guard. Hold the blade flat against the surface and slowly slide the knife over it to scrape off the residue.[1]
  • Be gentle to avoid scratching the surface. If you’re worried about scratches, skip scraping.

Soak a soft cloth in rubbing alcohol and rub at the area. Dampen the cloth with isopropyl rubbing alcohol from the medical section at any drug or general store. Make sure the cloth is clean and soft to avoid damaging the surface you’re treating. Then, gently rub the cloth back and forth over the area until the adhesive comes off. The combination of the rubbing alcohol and friction from rubbing will remove most of it.[2]
  • Acetone or nail polish remover may be used instead, but are more likely to damage painted surfaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova