Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MassGuy

Kidnapping suspect discharged early from US Marines
A Wisconsin man suspected of abducting 13-year-old Jayme Closs washed out of the U.S. Marine Corps after little more than a month.

Jake Thomas Patterson wrote in his high school yearbook that he planned to join the Marines after graduation. But military records show he lasted for only about five weeks before being prematurely discharged in October 2015 at the rank of private.

Marine spokeswoman Yvonne Carlock said by email that Patterson's early discharge indicated "the character of his service was incongruent with Marine Corps' expectations and standards."

Yet ANOTHER short employment, probably 5 weeks cuz govt wheels move slowly. This is gobsmacking that he can't interact successfully with employers. His dad visited on Saturdays, the family was able to interact with him. Everyone just remembered he was quiet. This maybe tells me he thought the only way he was going to get anyone in his life was through possession.

Wow! Haaa, I nailed that one.

I’m a bit surprised he even lasted five weeks.
I have a family member that went through 2 tours of deployment in marjah Afghanistan as a marine. I knew there was no way he could have lasted in the usmc!

What a loser. He ain’t no Marine.
Wow! Haaa, I nailed that one.

I’m a bit surprised he even lasted five weeks.

What a loser. He ain’t no Marine.

He confessed correct. He admitted right at the beginning to the cops who pulled him over. So does this mean there will NOT be a trial? Only sentencing? (Hell is a good place to send him). IMO!

Yet ANOTHER short employment, probably 5 weeks cuz govt wheels move slowly. This is gobsmacking that he can't interact successfully with employers. His dad visited on Saturdays, the family was able to interact with him. Everyone just remembered he was quiet. This maybe tells me he thought the only way he was going to get anyone in his life was through possession.
I bet his family only dealt with him only at arms length. That might be why he lived alone. They knew him better than anybody

@MassGuy

Kidnapping suspect discharged early from US Marines
A Wisconsin man suspected of abducting 13-year-old Jayme Closs washed out of the U.S. Marine Corps after little more than a month.

Jake Thomas Patterson wrote in his high school yearbook that he planned to join the Marines after graduation. But military records show he lasted for only about five weeks before being prematurely discharged in October 2015 at the rank of private.

Marine spokeswoman Yvonne Carlock said by email that Patterson's early discharge indicated "the character of his service was incongruent with Marine Corps' expectations and standards."
Aka, he’s a big loser!!!

He confessed correct. He admitted right at the beginning to the cops who pulled him over. So does this mean there will NOT be a trial? Only sentencing? (Hell is a good place to send him). IMO!

I wish it worked that way. He'll plead (probably NG, as most do...) and his lawyers will work on the case and pull it apart somehow.

I have the Live Stream up and waiting! When this is finished where can I pick up SF's update? He said it would directly follow... - will that be on Barron County Sheriff FB page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova