Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it's very clear (esp to those that followed the case) that reporter errored in describing JP's vehicle as a truck. Also, police would not have been able to track or identify the vehicle immediately because JP replaced the license tags with stolen ones.

Jayme is with family this Christmas!! :):):):)

@human and @Ragnarok :

Did you think this document adequately protected JC's privacy?

Or, was there something in it which should not have been made public?
@crhedBngr I have mixed feelings. The majority of what's mentioned reference JC I knew from these threads primarily and elsewhere. I think the sleeping together could of been redacted. JC and JP spending time outside I found surprising and his buying her cloths, especially underwear really caught my attention. Tried putting myself in the clerks mind when JP at his age checked out with those items for a girl of that age. A missed flag?

We have a free press and open court and I believe the need to make available information to the public weighed against the privacy issues for those involved were adequately addressed. There are probably going to be future document releases from the state and feds.

There are other things that I'm still thinking about.

What I do believe is that considering JP's liking of 13, 14, 15 YO girls; JC not only saved herself, but others and JC in time I hope realizes her trauma and escape saved others. There is no doubt in my mind that JP would of done this again.

@crhedBngr I have mixed feelings. The majority of what's mentioned reference JC I knew from these threads primarily and elsewhere. I think the sleeping together could of been redacted. JC and JP spending time outside I found surprising and his buying her cloths, especially underwear really caught my attention. Tried putting myself in the clerks mind when JP at his age checked out with those items for a girl of that age. A missed flag?

We have a free press and open court and I believe the need to make available information to the public weighed against the privacy issues for those involved were adequately addressed. There are probably going to be future document releases from the state and feds.

There are other things that I'm still thinking about.

What I do believe is that considering JP's liking of 13, 14, 15 YO girls; JC not only saved herself, but others and JC in time I hope realizes her trauma and escape saved others. There is no doubt in my mind that JP would of done this again.

RBBM

When I read JP's narrative with LE, I wondered how much of it was true, and what was BS.

For instance, that first night, JP indicates JC "fell asleep" in the same bed. (Ugh, I hate typing that.) I very much doubt JC "fell asleep". She must have been terrified, and terror usually keeps people wide awake. There were other statements he made that made me shake my head, or go, "yeah, right!".

Yes, one would think the underwear was a red flag, but maybe JP wasn't that well known to the clerk.

The above is MVHO.

I agree with you - JP would have done this again. Glad he is locked up. I believe he was LWOPPED, correct?

JP is total loser, who decided he was going to live off the money his dad was giving him. JP made a few half-hearted attempts to get jobs, stayed for one or two days, and then quit. I feel those efforts were more to appease his dad so he could continue to get money from him.

I'm glad JC is with her family for the Holidays.

Last edited:
@crhedBngr
When I read JP's narrative with LE, I wondered how much of it was true, and what was BS.

I believe he is not BS'ing. From the time he stepped out of the car he was open and upfront about his actions. I'm sure the LE interrogators would of picked up on anything that didn't fit with what they knew. They also have JC's debriefing which we don't have to compare with.

There are some issues that he disagreed with LE/DA which may be from JC's statements. I'm sure JC and JP have much different views of the 88 days of captivity. We have to remember JC had to be scared out of her mind. Her parents killed, placed in the cold trunk of a car for an hour, taken to unfamiliar surroundings without a support network, at 13 years old. I can't even begin to understand her fear.

JC had to have gone into survival mode. She was dependent entirely on JP for her biological needs. I suspect her personality worked to her advantage with keeping JP calm. He definitely bonded to JC which was good. That is a survival story I hope to read someday.

This idiot will never be safe. That makes me happy.

Jayme Closs kidnapper fought fellow inmate in New Mexico prison, report says

Jayme Closs kidnapper fought fellow inmate in New Mexico prison, report says

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
I have to admit, I was smiling and liking seeing that smaller in stature inmate get the better of the punk who kidnapped and terrorized Jayme! Even inmates have their 'standards' ;) Looks to me like the punk doesn't know how to fight with his fists, only with a weapon, the coward!

@crhedBngr

I believe he is not BS'ing. From the time he stepped out of the car he was open and upfront about his actions. I'm sure the LE interrogators would of picked up on anything that didn't fit with what they knew. They also have JC's debriefing which we don't have to compare with.

There are some issues that he disagreed with LE/DA which may be from JC's statements. I'm sure JC and JP have much different views of the 88 days of captivity. We have to remember JC had to be scared out of her mind. Her parents killed, placed in the cold trunk of a car for an hour, taken to unfamiliar surroundings without a support network, at 13 years old. I can't even begin to understand her fear.

JC had to have gone into survival mode. She was dependent entirely on JP for her biological needs. I suspect her personality worked to her advantage with keeping JP calm. He definitely bonded to JC which was good. That is a survival story I hope to read someday.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I am not done reading yet but I am to the part where Jayme went for freedom.

The police were very thorough. And they were looking for the killer’s car.

I wonder if they had announced it if anyone would have reported it? They got off the wall tips for sure so someone could have reported , or not.

I simply cannot get over how everyone said she was so shy. The love of her parents carried her through, I feel.

Lots of the sickness in society is spread via violent, sex-laden movies, songs, TV shows. Plus most religions promote the abuse of females, etc. Society is sick because institutions (Media, movie, music, religious, political, medical media) are all sick (led by psychopathic people. Average people often become sadistic, sociopathic also.

No laws will protect anybody.

Do the documents say why they did not ask for info re a maroon Taurus? They did ask for info on other cars that they did not know the license plate nor the exact model such as the black suv.

I'll check.

Do the documents say why they did not ask for info re a maroon Taurus? They did ask for info on other cars that they did not know the license plate nor the exact model such as the black suv.

I couldn't find any mention in the documents as to why this happened. However, I reconstructed the following from searching through the first threads:

The first report of a possible siting of JC was in Miami, FL. The vehicle that she supposedly was in was a black SUV with a Wisconsin license plate. From what I can tell, this is one of the very first leads that LE received. Here's the link: AMBER ALERT - WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered*

The maroon vehicle was first mentioned in the 10/22/2018 press conference, linked here: AMBER ALERT - WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #9

In the above press conf., Fitzgerald indicates the black and maroon vehicles were caught on video clips from homes and businesses.

We've all seen the LE dash cams, and the red Dodge Charger pulled over, facing LE as they go speeding by. Could LE have done a U-turn, stopped and questioned JP? Probably, but they didn't know if a crime was in progress at JC's home.

JMVHO.

I am not wondering why they did not check his car at the time. I am wondering why they put out info about cars that contained little info but they did not ask if anyone had info on an older maroon Ford Taurus.

I wonder why Jayme finally felt she could leave that day.

I cannot even imagine the courage that took.

I wonder if she was so sick of it that she didn’t even care anymore what happened.
That’s where I think she was mentally. The human body can only stay in a state of fright for so long. It’s either give up and submit, or split. And some point, she moved from fright to flight, regardless of the risk. Bravo to her for literally being the braver, bigger, kinder, smarter human being. She saved herself, and no doubt she saved future victims. On top of that she honored her parents in the most profound way - by surviving.

I wonder why Jayme finally felt she could leave that day.

I cannot even imagine the courage that took.

I wonder if she was so sick of it that she didn’t even care anymore what happened.

I've wondered if JC heard the radio report that she was found or that the earlier report was incorrect? Regardless, her desire to escape overrode her fear of JP.

I am not wondering why they did not check his car at the time. I am wondering why they put out info about cars that contained little info but they did not ask if anyone had info on an older maroon Ford Taurus.

I don't recall the Taurus mention. The first time I heard of a red vehicle was at the 10/22 presser.

I c
Should anyone want to download the primary Adobe Acrobat document, I've got a link from my Google drive.

Please be aware that you can't just open it - you will need to download it, because it is a big file.

Primary JC File_Redacted.pdf
My internet does not last long enough to download it.

Is there anyway you can divide it up to smaller chunks?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back