AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 278

From Ashley Banfield tonight (some things differ from other reports, naturally).
  • 100 volunteers help search the area for clues. Still ongoing.
  • Nothing of evidentiary value has been found as of now.
  • Search area is "all over the town."
  • Volunteers were told to look for anything. LE was not specific with what to look for.
  • NCMEC spokeswoman explains their role in the missing - educating and assisting law enforcement immediately.
  • No gun in sight at crime scene.
  • Sheriff said they have received 800 tips.
  • LE doesn't know who placed 911 call. (blip at bottom of TV screen as show is being broadcast.)

The perp being injured might explain the 22 minutes from the time of the gunshots to the time of the 911 call. Maybe he was tending to first-aid (for himself).

Just another idea to consider.
It is really bizarre that the Perp would still be in the house 22 minutes after the shots were fired risking detection. Hard to fathom. Maybe he had a hard time restraining Jayme, which accounted for some time, maybe he needed to clean blood off himself, and maybe he was looking for money to take with him. We know there was still a fracas when the 911 call was made.

My amateur *speculation* is that was Jayme that was shouting for help, and that's why LE can state she has been kidnapped. I think it was a mother's dying and valiant act to somehow make that 911 call.

Against the odds, praying feverishly for the safe return of this little princess.

Amateur opinion and speculation only

I don't think the blueish looking thing in the doorway of the home is the front door. It looks like the entire front door (and screen door) were removed and the blueish thing is some type of mat. I think the plywood was put at the bottom to keep wildlife out. JMO, of course.

5092486-6282083-It_was_there_that_responding_deputies_discovered_the_bodies_of_J-m-15_1539698729721.jpg

There is room at the top of the blueish thing. If it was the door, there would be no room at the top.

Posted in the previous thread, but also posting it here because it shows the front door prior to the plywood being placed over it.
There were pictures posted of the door being removed and taken away. It had Halloween cling-type decorations on it. It did not look bullet ridden or damaged to me. I assumed they were going to process it for DNA, fingerprints, or some other evidence. Just moo, of course.

So afraid for Jayme. She's only 13. She's 5 feet tall, even. She weighs 100 lbs.
Tiny girl, very young teen. I pray she's still alive and will be found. Like the rest of WS, I don't know who did this or why, but I just hope they find her alive soon.

As things are known now, this case has a few elements of the murder of Dr. William Petit's family members a few years ago in Connecticut. Short synopsis so as not to make this case about another case: Two degenerate drug users with criminal records were looking for trouble and one happened to see the pretty blonde young teen daughter outside a grocery store with her mother. The two strangers burned down the house before the girls and their mother could be rescued. Dr. Petit barely survived.

My point is-Amoral strangers WILL follow someone they want to stalk and abduct, and WILL kill other family members they consider to be " collateral damage". If the target is too well protected, as was the case of the Petit girl, all of the family is in dire jeopardy, as we've seen with Jayme's parents. JMO.. but this is the scenario that keeps going through my mind.
1) More than one perp.
2)The missing girl was the focus.
3)They forced a home invasion.
4) One of the perps. is a stronger leader and a male. The other(s) are younger and there may be a female.

This is what I believe initially happened. I hope so much she can be like Shasta Groene, and stay alive until help can get to her. JMO, IMO, and not to be copied to any other website for any reason.

Last edited:
So afraid for Jayme. She's only 13. She's 5 feet tall, even. She weighs 100 lbs.
Tiny girl, very young teen. I pray she's still alive and will be found. Like the rest of WS, I don't know who did this or why, but I just hope they find her alive soon.

As things are known now, this case has a few elements of the murder of Dr. William Petit's family members a few years ago in Connecticut. Short synopsis so as not to make this case about another case: Two degenerate drug users with criminal records were looking for trouble and one happened to see the pretty blonde young teen daughter outside a grocery store with her mother. The two strangers burned down the house before the girls and their mother could be rescued. Dr. Petit barely survived.

My point is- Crazed druggies WILL follow someone they want to stalk and abduct, and WILL kill other family members they consider to be " collateral damage". If the target is too well protected, as was the case of the Petit girl, all of the family is in dire jeopardy, as we've seen with Jayme's parents. JMO.. but this is the scenario that keeps going through my mind.
1) More than one perp.
2)The missing girl was the focus.
3)They forced a home invasion.
4) One of the perps. is a stronger leader and a male. The other(s) are younger and there may be a female.

This is what I believe initially happened. I hope so much she can be like Shasta Groene, and stay alive until help can get to her. JMO, IMO, and not to be copied to any other website for any reason.
Thank you for this.
Please can we all remember that JC is just a child and that she is a victim.
IMOO JC has zero to do with her parents' deaths.

Thank you for this.
Please can we all remember that JC is just a child and that she is a victim.
IMOO JC has zero to do with her parents' deaths.
I don't think the little girl did one single thing to cause her parents to be killed or herself likely in dire jeopardy. I hope no one thought I was in any way implying that. VICTIMS. Every one of them is a victim. God be with this missing girl!

I don't think the blueish looking thing in the doorway of the home is the front door. It looks like the entire front door (and screen door) were removed and the blueish thing is some type of mat. I think the plywood was put at the bottom to keep wildlife out. JMO, of course.
At the :47 mark you can clearly see damage to the door jam, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay