WI WI - Joniah Walker, 15, sent text to therapist saying she ran away, last seen E Reservoir & N Buffum, Milwaukee, 23 Jun 2022

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1676024540238.png
1676024565796.png
1676024591167.png

Missing Juvenile​

First Name:
Joniah

Middle Initial:
A.

Last Name:
Walker

Missing Since:
06/23/2022
Age Now:
Missing From:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

VIEW POSTER:​

Joniah Walker
Last Known Location:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT:​

Milwaukee Police Department (414) 935-7405
Joniah was last seen in the area of 400 W. Brown St. Milwaukee, WI carrying a large book bag, and wearing a green t-shirt and blue jeans. (pictured above)

WISCONSIN CLEARINGHOUSE FOR MISSING & EXPLOITED CHILDREN & ADULTS 1-800-THE-HOPE (1-800-843-4673)

A Wisconsin teen’s mother is hoping for answers in connection with her 15-year-old daughter, who she hasn’t seen in nearly eight months.

Joniah’s father was scheduled to pick her up at 4 p.m. from her home on the day she disappeared, so she could go get a work permit. When Joniah never arrived home, Howard became worried.

A Ring camera from a neighbor’s home showed Joniah leaving her residence on June 23 at around 2:30 p.m. Cellphone records indicate that she tried to call her therapist at about 3:27 p.m. and then later that evening, texted her therapist, and wrote she ran away from home.

Since then, no one has heard from her, according to her mother.

“Even though it may look on the surface that the child left their home under their own power, under their own two feet, they may have left it under false pretenses,” John Bischoff, vice president of the center’s Missing Children Division, said.

For Tanesha Howard, whose 15-year-old daughter Joniah Walker disappeared in Wisconsin in 2022, the terror is unending.

“I can’t sleep, I can’t eat,” she tells PEOPLE. “I want her back so badly.”
JONIAH WALKER

Missing: June 23, 2022
1706375279706.jpeg
It was a normal summer morning in 2022, or so it seemed, when social services worker Tanesha Howard gave her 15-year-old daughter Joniah Walker a kiss and a hug before leaving the family’s house in Milwaukee.

Hours later she called Joniah from work to tell her that Joniah’s father had plans to pick up the teenager that afternoon and take her to get a work permit for her new job at a pizzeria.

“She said, ‘Okay!’” recalls Howard. “That was the last time I talked to her.”

At 3:30 p.m. Joniah’s dad came to pick her up. But Joniah was nowhere to be found. Her dad tried calling her but she didn’t answer her phone.

“I didn’t know if somebody snatched her off the streets,” says Howard.

A neighbor’s doorbell camera captured footage of Joniah leaving home that day with a large backpack, leading Howard to suspect her daughter had been lured away by someone. “I have a feeling in my heart,” says Howard. “She’s still alive.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c728
Back