GUILTY WI - Joseph Jakubowski sent manifesto to WH, robbed ammo store, Janesville, Apr 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this person does commit violence, this filmer needs to go to prison for conspiracy. He knows what the person is planning and aided him by filming the enactment of his manifesto and telling people they will remember the creepy guy's face.

Oh and revolution, genius? Nope. More like misery for innocent people and then prison, the death penalty or a bullet to your brain at the hands of the police. How deluded does a person have to be to believe they can start a revolution by harming innocent people?

And how the hell does murdering kids help anything?

I would love to have people like this as my captive audience for a couple hours to ask them these questions and let them know the world sees them as cowards and criminals and that their lives are utterly meaningless.

In one of the articles I read, it said associates of JJ gave LE copies of the manifesto. How many knew what he was planning to do?

In a telephone interview on Monday, Robert D. Spoden, the sheriff of Rock County, said that a copy of the manifesto had been shared with the police by several of Mr. Jakubowski’s associates, and that the suspect had “a huge issue with any type of authority, whether it be local, state or federal.” He said that about 170 law enforcement officers were currently hunting for Mr. Jakubowski.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/10/us/trump-manifesto-wisconsin-man.html

My gut feeling is he's a loud-mouthed coward & a loser who isn't going to do anything but hide.

That is interesting -- I started wondering the same thing earlier or maybe he killed himself

Not really there, but I did ponder

And what gets scary about this kinda deal is it like a scary movie , where there is a boogie man hiding ................

gitana1 nice to see you hope you and your brother are getting by. I totally agree with you I do not understand why the filmer is not behind bars --the only thing I can come up with is we are dealing with Gomar Pile or maybe they hope he will contact one of these "associates".

This guy is scary. My neighbor told me they've had all our local schools on a soft lock down. Sounds like they're keeping an eye on churches too. I hope they catch this guy. He could be anywhere by now.

I think he is like a real pus@@y or gonna be really bad. I think if not the first he is in Washington.

I think tho he has help - that would be the only way he has not been spotted - cause the story finally caught up with itself.

Lloyd here in Orlando lasted what a week? He creedped me out too - this is the same came kinda feeling

In one of the articles I read, it said associates of JJ gave LE copies of the manifesto. How many knew what he was planning to do?

What is up with this term "associates"
in this context I have no idea what they are talking about

CARIIS,

Do you think it would be helpful to add Joseph Jakubowski's name to the title line of this thread? I know when I looked for something here on WS about this case last Friday, I used his name and came up empty. Yesterday, I noticed it listed under new posts. Just sayin.
:websleuther:

I flagged your post so the mods can change the headline

With the use of the word associates, why in the he** didn't one of them go to the police?

He surely could have asked for protection until this nut case was caught if the friend was afraid of him.

With the use of the word associates, why in the he** didn't one of them go to the police?

He surely could have asked for protection until this nut case was caught if the friend was afraid of him.

Have you ever heard of that term being used all over the place?

Friend, coworker, spouse, witness ----when I hear associate I think of Best Buy! Its so vague --does not give any "relationship" stuff.

Maybe that is just how this dept has been trained- but it certainly confuses things imo

The other thing that confuses me-- when did the manifestos get handed to LE by these "associates"- in the chronology? e

I'm going to hope that they didn't know what was in the manifesto or if they did, they didn't take it seriously enough to go to LE. On the other hand, about half of his FB friends share his sentiments toward government to one degree or another. So they would have cheered him on just as the photographer did. He was doing what they would like to do.
JMO

What is up with this term "associates"
in this context I have no idea what they are talking about

Have you ever heard of that term being used all over the place?

Friend, coworker, spouse, witness ----when I hear associate I think of Best Buy! Its so vague --does not give any "relationship" stuff.

Maybe that is just how this dept has been trained- but it certainly confuses things imo

The other thing that confuses me-- when did the manifestos get handed to LE by these "associates"- in the chronology? e

I think it's possible that the word "associates" is used specifically about those JJ "associated" with in his anarchistic beliefs and activity. They might not be close friends, but merely drawn together by a common cause. People you work with would be your "associates" because of working together, but not necessarily friends. JMO

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/10/us/trump-manifesto-wisconsin-man.html

I'm sorry but they all need to be charged with conspiracy if they knew something was going on and disseminated anything from that madman. This is disgusting. How can anyone support a man threatening to murder
innocent people to start a "revolution". Ridiculous.

And I think helping him to videotape his message before he flies or and does something terrible means he is an accessory of some sort

I'm sorry but they all need to be charged with conspiracy if they knew something was going on and disseminated anything from that madman. This is disgusting. How can anyone support a man threatening to murder
innocent people to start a "revolution". Ridiculous.

And I think helping him to videotape his message before he flies or and does something terrible means he is an accessory of some sort
BBM

I think these people associated with JJ are happy to help him provoke the government into a response that will "prove" their claims of oppression and draw more to their cause...kind of like terrorists do...ahem. Yes, they should be prosecuted, but that will feed their persecution beliefs, gain sympathy, more followers and on and on it goes...kind of like with terrorists. There are many people just like JJ in this country, nursing their collection of injustices...ticking time bombs. I hate to sound so bleak, but it's what I see and I don't see simple solutions. JMO

[video=twitter;851775138399834114]https://twitter.com/GMA/status/851775138399834114[/video]

This guy needs to be caught/taken down quick. With all the guns and gear he has he probably has a police radio/scanner as well. They are probably on an off channel when conversations concerning him, i hope. Jmo

Reward increased to $20,000. Apparently JJ wrote apology note to gun store he robbed.

The criminal complaint formally charges Jakubowski with three new felonies in connection with the theft of 18 firearms and two silencers from the store. Surveillance video from the store shows the robber entering the store by breaking a window, stuffing weapons into a large duffel bag and leaving within four minutes.

http://www.wmtw.com/article/caught-on-camera-houdini-dog-escapes-animal-hospital/9259720

[video=twitter;851912562748694528]https://twitter.com/CraigSmithWMTW/status/851912562748694528[/video]

[video=twitter;851912562748694528]https://twitter.com/CraigSmithWMTW/status/851912562748694528[/video]

This is what I was waiting for. A picture without facial hair and hair on his head. I mentioned in in post # 65. My guess is this is what he looks like right now.

The main thing that catches my eye on identifying marks is his left eye is droopy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back