Found Deceased WI - Kathleen Ryan, adult, teacher, car found burned with body inside, St. Francis, 2 Feb 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it was a known, how did it go down?

She is stalked.

If she is killed elsewhere and then put into the car to burn, how did the killer transport her and get back?

Jog?

She is stalked.

If she is killed elsewhere and then put into the car to burn, how did the killer transport her and get back?

Jog?

Why would they have to transport her? What about something happening not super long after she left her home, then the perp hiding her in the trunk or backseat (of her own car) under clothes or something, or keeping the car in a garage (whose garage, I have no idea...even a parking garage, maybe) for a few hours, then driving to the fire site under cover of darkness?
I don’t think anyone would have had to transport her body back & forth from her car. Not sure that’s what you meant?

There is absolutely no mention of her spouse on her Facebook page. None. Although there are things you could allude from her posts.

Both have history’s that can be found via court system.

Wonder if either were dating?

Wonder if either had dating profiles?

Wonder if a stop at a friends, shop, bar, or restaurant could have happened first?

I think a family that is well known, religious, and works in a Christian school will frequently hide their problems. You know, “appearances are everything”. So because of that, former court searchable history, and timing (not only delay in arriving, but close to her birthday) , my suspicions are high for it to be personal.

Why would they have to transport her? What about something happening not super long after she left her home, then the perp hiding her in the trunk or backseat (of her own car) under clothes or something, or keeping the car in a garage (whose garage, I have no idea...even a parking garage, maybe) for a few hours, then driving to the fire site under cover of darkness?
I don’t think anyone would have had to transport her body back & forth from her car. Not sure that’s what you meant?

How did the person get from her car to where the person needed to go? He ( let us say it was a “he” for ease of typing) has to get to his car or his home or transportation of some sort . How does that work?

1. or 2. I was strongly 100% in the unknown camp initially, but now, I just don’t know.
I don’t think the police are stymied. I think they’re busy collecting evidence to nail someone.

Above BBM
I agree. I think not only is there a lot not known by the public and WS's, I think there was probably a fair amount not known by many of her colleagues and her more casual friends. Obituary and MSM reports indicate that she was religious and she taught at a Catholic School, so I can imagine it would be more comfortable to be discreet about any personal problems. Having taught in public schools, it was my experience that teachers are quite often under the microscopes of certain groups of parents. It was also my observation that many teachers in Kathleen's age group did not freely discuss personal issues in the teacher's lounge, as did many of the young teachers. Not judging at all, just sharing my observation and experience. MOO.

Seems they're stymied.

What would you pick right now as an answer?

• murdered by someone unknown to her
• murdered by someone known
• death by vehicle malfunction
• death by misadventure
• suicide
Am going the cancer recurrence and/or marriage over suicide route, with cops doing due diligence to make very sure before dumping that controversial solution on family, colleagues, public. (Or of course due diligence if suspected killed to have been by loved one, same reasons.)

She is stalked.

Jog?
I think the key is what someone suggested earli
I’ve wondered that too, and who the beneficiary would be. Also, wonder if her dad may have left her money when he passed?
Her mom is still alive, so I think usually money goes to surviving spouse first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova