WI WI - Kelly Nolan, 22, Madison, 23 June 2007 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Source says it IS the body of Kelly Nolan, though police haven't confirmed that yet.

A source says it is the body of Kelly Nolan, though police haven't publicly confirmed that.

Press conference: Police have NOT confirmed the identity of the body.

Police: Don't conclude that the Kelly Nolan case and this body are connected.

Body found is believed to be a homicide victim.

Press conference: Police have NOT confirmed the identity of the body.

Police: Don't conclude that the Kelly Nolan case and this body are connected.

Body found is believed to be a homicide victim.

They are so wishy washy! They could say if it was a female and they know about the age of the victim. This LE Dept. drives me crazy!

Body still remains at site while forensic evidence is collected.

They aren't saying what led them to search in this location. Started out as an article search.

No suspects in custody.

Another news conference will be held at 2:00 this afternoon and spokes person hopes to be able to release more info.

They should have the body identified within the next couple hours.

No specifics on what led them to this area to be searched, but had many tips come in after case went national.

This press conference is a waste of time. He's not giving any information that isn't already out there.

IMHO, as it was an 'article search,' they weren't necessarily looking for a body but 'ariticles.' Wonder if it was the cell phone?

Maybe that's why they have so much of the area taped off? They're finding 'items?'

The family was out there this morning but he didn't say anything else about that.

JMHO
fran

I think it is quite telling they are holding the press conference in the family's church instead of near the search area, IMO.

This just breaks my heart!!!! My heart goes out to the family. I'm sure it must be her or else the family wouldn't be taken away to a undisclosed location.

I had 30 pictures of her ran off & was just going to put them up at all the tubing stands. I called the owners & asked if it would be ok.......got the go ahead. Decided to come on line & seen this....

It could have been the cell. Would make sense, but couldn't they get that information SO much faster than this? The issue has come up in many cases lately and I would think they need a way to expedite the cell pings from now on. It shouldn't take this long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210