WI WI - Patrick D Kennedy, 22, Muskego, April 23, 1988

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Murkywaters

Reaction score
Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Mr. Kennedy went missing after leaving his residence in the city of Muskego around noon on Saturday, 04/23/1988.

Demographics
Missing Age: 22 Years
Current Age: 54 Years
First Name: Patrick
Middle Name: D
Last Name: Kennedy
Nickname/Alias--
Sex: Male
Height: 6' 3" - 6' 5" (75 - 77 Inches)
Weight: 170 - 180 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact: April 23, 1988
NamUs Case Created: April 23, 2020
Last Known Location Map
County: Waukesha County
Missing From Tribal Land: No
Primary Residence on Tribal Land: No
Circumstances of Disappearance: Mr. Kennedy went missing after leaving his residence in the city of Muskego around noon on Saturday, 04/23/1988.

Physical Description
Hair Color: Blond/Strawberry
Left Eye Color: Blue
Right Eye Color: Blue
Distinctive Physical Features
No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories
Eyewear: Metal wire rimmed glasses

Investigating Agencies

Muskego Police Department
(262) 679-4130

Agency Case Number: 10-17500
Stephen Westphal, Detective

Hi, thank you for the info. I just looked Patrick Kennedy up because his case is the only cold case from the small town that I live in. There is little to no information on the Muskego police department site, and your info is about all that is online pertaining to this.

I am wondering why he is not listed on Wisconsin’s missing children and adults website. Makes me wonder how many others are not on their site.

Slightly different information

Cold Cases | Muskego, WI

Case #2: Patrick D. Kennedy - Missing since April 23, 1988
Kennedy was last seen at the Black Duck Inn W145 S8016 Schultz Dr., Muskego, Wisconsin. Kennedy apparently asked a friend for a ride home. The friend did not want to leave so Kennedy left on foot. This was the last time anyone has seen him.

If you have any information regarding this case, please contact us at (262) 679-4130.

Hi, thank you for the info. I just looked Patrick Kennedy up because his case is the only cold case from the small town that I live in. There is little to no information on the Muskego police department site, and your info is about all that is online pertaining to this.

I am wondering why he is not listed on Wisconsin’s missing children and adults website. Makes me wonder how many others are not on their site.

Do you know what “The Black Duck Inn” was in 1998? Is it near water?

Looks like this may have been resolved? The NamUs page is coming up profile not found.

Hi! Patrick was one of my closest best friends at his time of vanishing. It's been a long time but I remember the date being April 25 1985. I could be wrong but that's the date stuck in my head all these years. I did have the news paper clipping from the Muskego sun times but my wife didn't know what it was and how important to me it was and tossed it. One thing I am sure of is last place he was seen wasn't home. It was Jeff's black duck in on big Muskego lake. I always believed his brother Mike to know something but afraid to come forth as if he was threatened.

Update to my post. I am thinking now the date could be right. I think me and him where still playing pool leagues for the office in 1985.

Last edited:
Hi! Patrick was one of my closest best friends at his time of vanishing. It's been a long time but I remember the date being April 25 1985. I could be wrong but that's the date stuck in my head all these years. I did have the news paper clipping from the Muskego sun times but my wife didn't know what it was and how important to me it was and tossed it. One thing I am sure of is last place he was seen wasn't home. It was Jeff's black duck in on big Muskego lake. I always believed his brother Mike to know something but afraid to come forth as if he was threatened.

Update to my post. I am thinking now the date could be right. I think me and him where still playing pool leagues for the office in 1985.

thanks for your info. That’s very interesting. Is there a reason you felt like the brother knew something or just a grudge? Just curious if the police ever questioned him or if they even cared at all back in the day. I am a supporter of our police but I have to admit, muskego police nowadays seem to only be concerned with traffic stops and nothing else.

He is still on the cold case board at the Muskego Wisconsin PD as of today. Not sure what that’s worth since they haven’t removed the other cold case our city has that was solved last year

Last edited:
thanks for your info. That’s very interesting. Is there a reason you felt like the brother knew something or just a grudge? Just curious if the police ever questioned him or if they even cared at all back in the day. I am a supporter of our police but I have to admit, muskego police nowadays seem to only be concerned with traffic stops and nothing else.

Just a gut feeling cause he really acted like he was afraid of something almost like he was threatened. I could be Wong but it's a feeling. The police I do believe did talk to him then. Pat also had a son. I'm not gona mention his name though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan
Back