DNA Solves
DNA Solves

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Reported missing by family on 10/28/17.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/41752/2/

5ff3059971bea212a9f0c5955db2afd8.jpg

Here it is saying that they think the family may have killed him... a lot going on in that household. Suicide, prostitution, drugs...

According to a newly unsealed search warrant, police found a teenage girl hanging in a bedroom at the family's home last spring. The medical examiner ruled the death suicide. The 16-year-old worked as a prostitute.

A month later, police seized 90 pounds of marijuana from the home.

"I think that's related to that case, to the marijuana, too. That's why my brother is missing," Vilakone Vongsoury said.

But Vilakone Vongsoury said police believe he and his other brother killed Sam Vongsoury.

"They thought that we, that I, murdered him and buried him in the basement, so they came down with the SWAT team and tear down the basement," Vilakone Vongsoury said.

Police dug up the basement concrete floor, but found nothing.

Milwaukee father missing for months; police investigation targeted his family

The Barron County Sheriff recently did a very long interview about the Jayme Closs case. At about 59 minutes into that interview one of the viewer questions was about "the bones found in Barron County" and if they have been identified yet. The Sheriff said that they are still awaiting the DNA test results for this unidentified person case and the bones are still in Texas. Interview can be viewed here: DrydenWire

I think there is a good chance those bones are Sam and that may be why he is still listed in NAMUS-- because the DNA tests are not complete. My Opinion Only.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back