Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lostfaith said:
MANITOWOC, Wis. -
The mattress thing bugs me, why are they just taking it now, it should have had lots noticible blood. What is up with the Hula Skirt, I wonder?
Blood would of had to of been on the mattress if Dassey is telling the truth.

As sick & demented SA is its hard telling what the sick perb did with the hula skirt. He is a total whacked out monster & I hope the DA portrays him, degrades him & humiliates him as bad as they can. He never cared or spared Teresa of anything......let the SOB suffer.

Do you think that Dassey & Mom decided to say SA made Dassey do all those horrible things to Teresa so he wouldn't get LWP? Big mean SA told him & he did everything he was told because he was in fear for his life?

The boy said he was taking mail to SA, playing I'm the good guy card....he could of got help as the uncle said / why go to the door if he heard screaming? Or did he know she was coming & plotted with SA?

If he was afraid of SA....He said he raped Teresa/ took his clothes off & it only took about 5 minutes. While good old uncle S watched him. He must be different then most 16 yr olds / how could he of got so quickly arosed? If he was so afraid?

lostfaith said:
Manitowoc County counsel wants to weigh in on Steven Avery's family putting up property for bond to get him out of jail.

The county lawyer says the county doesn't have an issue with the amount of Avery's bail, just how it would be secured.

Right now the judge says Avery's $500,000 could be secured by property, meaning his family could put up their salvage yard business and other property to secure his release from jail.

But if Avery were to flee or otherwise reneg on his bond, the county could end up owning the Avery family property.

The county says it doesn't want to be the landlord of a salvage business, and it doesn't want to be responsible for any environmental contamination that might be present there.

Why the heck do they even want to bail him out? Are they crazy? If I had a relative that did this to somebody I would leave them to rot in jail. This wasn't some accident or something it was cold blooded torture and murder. Why in the world his family would want to help him at all is beyond me.

maybe so ~ Your guess on why his family would even want to bail him out to begin with is as good as mine. It could be because they are a very disturbed family and it is there way of being one step above everyone else? I don't know. As far as I am concerned what he did to this poor girl he should have no bail period. I don't believe in the whole bail crap this is a sick sick mental individual.

Maybe So said:
lostfaith said:
Manitowoc County counsel wants to weigh in on Steven Avery's family putting up property for bond to get him out of jail.

The county lawyer says the county doesn't have an issue with the amount of Avery's bail, just how it would be secured.

Right now the judge says Avery's $500,000 could be secured by property, meaning his family could put up their salvage yard business and other property to secure his release from jail.

But if Avery were to flee or otherwise reneg on his bond, the county could end up owning the Avery family property.

The county says it doesn't want to be the landlord of a salvage business, and it doesn't want to be responsible for any environmental contamination that might be present there.

Why the heck do they even want to bail him out? Are they crazy? If I had a relative that did this to somebody I would leave them to rot in jail. This wasn't some accident or something it was cold blooded torture and murder. Why in the world his family would want to help him at all is beyond me.

Maybe So said:

Wasn't he just awarded something like $400,000 for the wrongful imprisonment settlement??? Money will make people do lots of stuff - and I can see those relatives thinking he might be generous with them if he were out and able to spend some of that dough.

>Why the heck do they even want to bail him out? Are they crazy? <

This IS crazy Maybe So. Bail should be revoked for both Avery and Dassey. Anyone who commits this type of heinous murder, rape and torture is a danger to the public and should not be allowed to be out among us. If Avery is even considering making bail this proves that the bail was set too low. Who goofed up on that one?

I think they also may be able to claim that neither of these two is safe on the outside with the public so up in arms. I seriously doubt we are going to see either of these two walking free.

You can't let Avery out if Dassey is loose. Although Dassey's statement cannot be used against Avery in court Dassey is likely to be called by the prosecution as a witness in Avery's case.

If either of these two are granted bail the public should DEMAND that they be shackled to their front porches. I certainly would cause an uproar about it if I lived in the area. Who would feel safe with these two loose?

Sherlockmom

They should give Teresa's family that money .. every penny of it. They could do what they wanted with it. Maybe tear it to shreds right in front of Averys face..ugh.

less0305 said:
Wasn't he just awarded something like $400,000 for the wrongful imprisonment settlement??? Money will make people do lots of stuff - and I can see those relatives thinking he might be generous with them if he were out and able to spend some of that dough.

Sherlockmom said:
>Why the heck do they even want to bail him out? Are they crazy? <

This IS crazy Maybe So. Bail should be revoked for both Avery and Dassey. Anyone who commits this type of heinous murder, rape and torture is a danger to the public and should not be allowed to be out among us. If Avery is even considering making bail this proves that the bail was set too low. Who goofed up on that one?

I think they also may be able to claim that neither of these two is safe on the outside with the public so up in arms. I seriously doubt we are going to see either of these two walking free.

You can't let Avery out if Dassey is loose. Although Dassey's statement cannot be used against Avery in court Dassey is likely to be called by the prosecution as a witness in Avery's case.

If either of these two are granted bail the public should DEMAND that they be shackled to their front porches. I certainly would cause an uproar about it if I lived in the area. Who would feel safe with these two loose?

Sherlockmom
The state of Wis is in dire need of a makeover of our justice system & its totally flipping pathetic.
I'm not sure how to go about it....any help would be greatly appreciated pm me.
Heather Teashler from the Christine Rudy case was an a accomplice to Christine Rudy murder similar circumstances to this case. Happened 12 days later...its on WS too. She cut a deal with the DA & is going to get 9 months jail time & a yr probation. I'm irate......Dassey won't get a thing out of this if we don't act now! PM me with thoughts!!! Thanks

Mygirlsadie said:
They should give Teresa's family that money .. every penny of it. They could do what they wanted with it. Maybe tear it to shreds right in front of Averys face..ugh.
I agree -the family has filed a suit against him for wrongful death so lets hope they wipe him out financially.

Investigators Take 40 Pieces Of Evidence In Case

~snip~
New search warrants carried out last week turned up more than 40 pieces of evidence in the investigation.

Records indicate investigators seized hair, mattresses and knives. They also took DNA samples, fingerprints and palm prints from Brendan Dassey, 16.

http://www.channel3000.com/news/7761934/detail.html

It would be a nice tribute to reinstate the death penalty in her name for this crime and certainly warranted too but I gotta tell ya every time new info emerges It's so awful for her I really can't even express what I mean exactly. We thought she suffered and died a horrible way but now we know it and just when you think it can't get any worse it does. Even if it was used for him I know I wouldn't feel any kind of justice because I know how I felt when Scott got it. It's merely a statement that says it's the most abhorrent crime deserving of the most drastic punishment. That's how it is for me because their lives aren't in any way even comparably worth an eye for an eye. It just I can't get past why these things have to happen in the first place.

I just found out this a.m that Avery's youngest sister lives l/2 mile from me...EEEEEEK...she lives with a guy and his mom with 2 kids....I go by that place nearly every day.

Also, my realtor's friend was the kids teacher in Michicot (special ed)...she said he missed the bus that morning so she drove out to the Avery's junk yard to pick him up..........said he was very quiet and had good manners....was reading at the level of a 3rd grader....she's beside herself.. a.m she has him in her car at that afternoon he kills someone....

Also, word around here is that the new stuff may not all pertain to this case, like the garage floor is being dug up....someone was missing from this area years back and they think the brother may have been involved in this....

This is all gossip so take it with a grain of salt.

Senate advances death penalty referendum

Assembly approval sends voucher expansion to Doyle

By MEG JONES and STACY FORSTER
mjones@journalsentinel.com

Posted: Mar. 7, 2006

Madison - Less than a week after a teenager was charged in the brutal killing of a 25-year-old female photographer in Manitowoc County, the state Senate Tuesday passed a resolution to ask voters to weigh in on whether Wisconsin should have the death penalty.

Even though the Senate's action would not likely affect the Teresa Halbach case because the harshest penalty now facing Wisconsin homicide defendants is life in prison, her murder was discussed on the Senate floor.

Action on the death penalty bill happened amid a flurry of votes by state lawmakers, who are scurrying to wrap up the bulk of their business for the session by Thursday. In the Senate and the Assembly, dozens of bills came up for a vote.

The Assembly gave final passage of a measure to expand Milwaukee's private school voucher program, and the Senate approved a package of reforms regarding how elections are administered. The Senate also voted to set aside a bill that would raise the minimum age for services provided by a state reproductive health care program.

The death penalty referendum now goes to the Assembly, where Speaker John Gard (R-Peshtigo) said he would consider bringing the measure to a vote.

The Senate approved the resolution on a 20-13 vote.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=406598

strach304 said:
It would be a nice tribute to reinstate the death penalty in her name for this crime and certainly warranted too but I gotta tell ya every time new info emerges It's so awful for her I really can't even express what I mean exactly. We thought she suffered and died a horrible way but now we know it and just when you think it can't get any worse it does. Even if it was used for him I know I wouldn't feel any kind of justice because I know how I felt when Scott got it. It's merely a statement that says it's the most abhorrent crime deserving of the most drastic punishment. That's how it is for me because their lives aren't in any way even comparably worth an eye for an eye. It just I can't get past why these things have to happen in the first place.
A very thoughtful post strach.
I am so disturbed by this murder .the fact that he has just got out of prison a short while ago and had a court case going that could have set him up financially for a long time and then he murders poor teresa.He just didnt think he would get caught or maybe he didnt care.
I think the DP is definately needed here .

1000Sparks said:
I just found out this a.m that Avery's youngest sister lives l/2 mile from me...EEEEEEK...she lives with a guy and his mom with 2 kids....I go by that place nearly every day.

Also, my realtor's friend was the kids teacher in Michicot (special ed)...she said he missed the bus that morning so she drove out to the Avery's junk yard to pick him up..........said he was very quiet and had good manners....was reading at the level of a 3rd grader....she's beside herself.. a.m she has him in her car at that afternoon he kills someone....

Also, word around here is that the new stuff may not all pertain to this case, like the garage floor is being dug up....someone was missing from this area years back and they think the brother may have been involved in this....

This is all gossip so take it with a grain of salt.

Hi sparky, you may not remember me from justice watch but I remember you. Nice to see you again. How scary to live so close to that family. How old is the child in special ed? Is the Avery family known in those parts as a disfunctional family. Do the locals think he was good for the other rape he went to prison for?

It's the 16 year old accused with Avery, that is in the special ed class...

some think Avery is guilty of the original rape...most just speculating...

My friend that told me this sold insurance to his sister and to the whole Avery family in Michicot....YIKES ! Said they complained a lot about the price....

It would be good for the "Deprey" family that has a daughter missing if they did find her (for closure).....word has it Avery's brother was the last to see Lori/Laura Deprey.....

Gossip......take with a grain a salt ???????????

1000Sparks said:
It's the 16 year old accused with Avery, that is in the special ed class...

some think Avery is guilty of the original rape...most just speculating...

My friend that told me this sold insurance to his sister and to the whole Avery family in Michicot....YIKES ! Said they complained a lot about the price....

It would be good for the "Deprey" family that has a daughter missing if they did find her (for closure).....word has it Avery's brother was the last to see Lori/Laura Deprey.....

Gossip......take with a grain a salt ???????????

Thanks for the info Sparky. It's a small world sometimes. I would like to know more about Lori/Laura Deprey. How long has she been missing? That whole family sounds like trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylvanianvicious