WI - Teresa Marie Halbach, 25, Manitowoc, 31 Oct 2005

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I suppose the brother will write a letter to the judge saying "judge, I just remembered that my brother was at home playing video games. He said he was playing them with me so he was playing them with me. Now can he come home judge?" Isn't that about the mentality?

I really doubt that the damb kid would make the statement that he made if it wasn't the truth. He was probably so excited that he could hardly contain himself that day. Ole uncle Steve probably had to coach him through every step of the rape but being the kind of uncle that every teenager should have he didn't probably didn't mind. I'll bet they both just really got off on everything that they did. Ole Brenden probably thought he was at a party but has since realized that maybe what he did wasn't so smart. Now he is trying to get out of the whole thing. It ain't going to work.

I hope to heck they don't give him a plea deal. Knowing the way Prosecutors work though I'm sure that they will. He'll agree to testify at Uncle's trial and get a slap on the hand.

That is such total B.S. that that woman that helped murder Christine got off so easy. Someone should get her in a dark ally. She was supposed to be Christine's best friend...like a sister. I believe that she was there when it happened and helped. She'll get hers one of these days. Wasn't she also pregnant?

Bobbisangel said:
Now I suppose the brother will write a letter to the judge saying "judge, I just remembered that my brother was at home playing video games. He said he was playing them with me so he was playing them with me. Now can he come home judge?" Isn't that about the mentality?

I really doubt that the damb kid would make the statement that he made if it wasn't the truth. He was probably so excited that he could hardly contain himself that day. Ole uncle Steve probably had to coach him through every step of the rape but being the kind of uncle that every teenager should have he didn't probably didn't mind. I'll bet they both just really got off on everything that they did. Ole Brenden probably thought he was at a party but has since realized that maybe what he did wasn't so smart. Now he is trying to get out of the whole thing. It ain't going to work.

I hope to heck they don't give him a plea deal. Knowing the way Prosecutors work though I'm sure that they will. He'll agree to testify at Uncle's trial and get a slap on the hand.

That is such total B.S. that that woman that helped murder Christine got off so easy. Someone should get her in a dark ally. She was supposed to be Christine's best friend...like a sister. I believe that she was there when it happened and helped. She'll get hers one of these days. Wasn't she also pregnant?
I've heard she was pregnant then I heard she wasn't.......from a very reliable source. Yes hopefully one day she'll get hers!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer gal JMHO...... I also think she had a great deal to do with the entire murder. She got a slap on the hand!

With Brandon being so young the judge will definately take it all into account & he'll be free to do it all again! The judges in Wis suck big time.

What a brain trust this family is.

http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/news/politics/15214178.htm

MANITOWOC, Wis. - The mother of a 16-year-old accused with his uncle of raping and killing a young photographer said it was she who suggested the teen recant his confession in a letter to the judge.

Brendan Dassey and his uncle, Steven Avery, 44, are charged with killing Teresa Halbach and then burning her body after Avery called her to his family's auto salvage lot near Mishicot last Halloween to photograph a minivan they were selling. Investigators said charred remains of her body were found in a burn pit at Avery's home.

In a three-page letter dated June 30 and released Thursday, Dassey wrote to Manitowoc County Judge Jerome Fox that he lied to investigators when he told them he was involved in the crimes against Halbach.

Dassey's mother, Barb Janda, said she was the one who told him to write the letter.

"I said, did you do this, he goes no. I says well, then write a letter to the judge, explain what went on, what happened. I says just tell the truth," Janda told WGBA-TV in Green Bay in a phone interview.

>"I said, did you do this, he goes no. I says well, then write a letter to the judge, explain what went on, what happened. I says just tell the truth," Janda told WGBA-TV in Green Bay in a phone interview.<

BWAHAHAHAHAAA!! This family wouldn't know how to tell the truth if they had a script written for them. We'll have to pop alot of popcorn during this trial.

"I says just tell the truth,"

I choked on my coffee when I read that! Truth is something this family has never known....along with common decency and common sense!

Lady GL said:
"I says just tell the truth,"

I choked on my coffee when I read that! Truth is something this family has never known....along with common decency and common sense!
Not to mention the correct use of the English language...

Like a letter to the judge is going to make any difference. It's not quite the same as writing a letter to your school principal.

How would Brendon have known all of the details of the murder if he wasn't involved? He knew everything that was done to Teresa. This boy isn't going to get out of this unless the Pros decideds to give him a whopper of a plea deal and I sincerely hope that doesn't happen. He could have saved Teresa's life if he had walked out of that trailer and made 1 phone call. He is as much to blame as his slob of an uncle. Maybe we should start sending emails to the Prosecutor on this case. Anyone have a mail address or email address?

where is a copy of this better?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Look who is among the 8 people who suddenly remembered that Brendan was busy doing something else the day Teresa was brutally raped and murdered. They even had the cajones to put Steven Avery on the list!

"The notice of alibi lists eight people who Kachinsky says can confirm Dassey's new claim that he wasn't involved. They include Avery, Dassey's mother, Barbara Janda and three brothers."

The other three are most like Grampy and Grammy Avery and either Daddio or cousin Wilma, the one with the arm growing out of her forehead.

These people have no shame and the judge should put them all under oath and then jail them for perjury.

http://wfrv.com/local/local_story_223115928.html

Deer Juidge -

My sons' innoceent becauze I says he is.

Sinceerly,

Brendans' Mom

*****typos intentional*****

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lady GL said:
Deer Juidge -

My sons' innoceent becauze I says he is.

Sinceerly,

Brendans' Mom

*****typos intentional*****

I wonder what else this defense attorney will try to pull before this is over with. He says any plea deal is off the table but he may change his mind later. What the matter....doesn't he think this list of family members is going to work? Why would Brendan's brother's boss be calling Brendan? If I was that boss I wouldn't be sticking my neck out there to alibi for this crazy family. But on the other hand, I wonder what kind of person this boss is...have to wonder about anyone who would hire one of this family.

It's kind of late for Brandan to start writing letters to the judge and calling family members to come forward to say that he was at home that day/evening. If this were so why would he have waited til now to speak up?
Is this kid in jail or out on bond? Does Steve Avery say that Brandan was there? Oh that's right...Avery wasn't there either...it was LE who set him up.

If this boy had any brains...which I'm sure that he doesn't...he would ask for a plea deal and testify against his uncle.

The supposed witnesses are 3 of his brothers, his mom and her boyfriend and one of the brother's bosses who claims he called Brendan at 6 pm that night. So what if he called Brendan? Because he may have answered his cellphone doesn't mean he wasn't helping uncle Steve dispose of Teresa's body at the same time. To my knowledge it wasn't a video cellphone. The list of witnesses that just now remembered where Brendan was that night is hilarious.

"AP) MANITOWOC The lawyer for a teen accused of raping and killing a young photographer along with his uncle asked Monday for his trial to be moved up three months to November."

This would interfere with Avery's trial starting in October and scheduled to last about 5 weeks. I think that is the intention.

http://wfrv.com/local/local_story_226122935.html

Sounds to me that the defense attorney is saying "judge if you won't do what I want then this is what is going to happen...Brendan will be released from the requirements of the bond...what are the stipulations of the bond that little creep got?

The judge can always try Brandan in Nov and try the creepy uncle later. I doubt if Steven Avery is whining for a speedy trial. He knows that LE has him by the short hairs.

Can a person ask for a speedy trial at any point? Does the judge have to go along with that...is it the law? If need be I guess they can be tried by different judges and at a month apart. If Brendan isn't going to testify against his uncle then he doesn't need to be at that trial.

Be curious to see what happens with this. Recieving a cell phone call doesn't mean anything unless if Brandon answered it at home and the tower by his home is a different tower then the one if he answered at Avery's place.

I know we are all consumed with the JB Ramsey case right now but I heard something about this late last night so looked into it this morning.

It sounds to me like someone is desparate to prevent Dassey from testifying in Avery's trial. If I was the prosecutor I would be very anxious to get Dassey on the witness stand and cross examine him. It will be interesting because if he does so is he incriminating himself? I think they are pulling out all the stops too get Dassey out of the picture for Avery's trial.

"The lawyer for a teen accused with his uncle of raping and killing a young photographer has been decertified as a public defender for letting his client be interviewed by police in his absence."

http://wfrv.com/local/local_story_228191228.html

Thanks for the update, Sherlockmom....I heard some little blurb on my local news about Lawyer Len getting the boot and they spent the next 30 minutes on JBR. I was looking for more info but couldn't find it....

If Dassey gets on that witness stand, seasoned prosecutors will rip his "alibi" apart. A punk like that does not stand a chance.

"He said he would file the motion to withdraw on Monday or Tuesday and let Manitowoc County Judge Jerome Fox decide whether he should continue in the case.

Kachinsky is scheduled to go before Fox on Friday in a hearing originally scheduled for action on Kachinsky's motion that the trial start date be moved up to mid-November or that Dassey be released on bail.

The attorney said he planned to meet with Dassey and with his mother, Barb Janda, before the hearing."

http://wfrv.com/local/local_story_232135915.html

"(WFRV) MANITOWOC
A judge on Tuesday moved Steven Avery's trial in the rape and murder of a young photographer to February and to an adjacent county.

The monthlong trial for Avery, who is accused along with his teenage nephew in the death of Teresa Halbach, will begin on Feb. 5, Manitowoc County Circuit Judge Patrick Willis ruled. The trial had originally been scheduled to begin in October."

More at:

http://wfrv.com/local/local_story_234080101.html

Do the prosecutors know most of Theresa's family live in Calumet County - have long time friends there and have tons of support? Selecting a jury should be interesting.....

Get the noose ready, Avery does not stand a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oakes