• Yes

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 451 83.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 59 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure, I'd like to write to her and ask her the following questions ...

1) How can she allow the waste of so many taxpayer $$$ when it's so obvious she is guilty ?

2) How can she allow this charade to go on when she sees the toll it is taking on her parents ?

3) What really happened to Caylee ?

Think she would respond ? Not likely ...

I had my answer all typed out but erased it. This is not what today is all about.

RIP little Caylee, and may your family find peace.

I might consider it. Not to comfort her but to urge her to turn to the Lord and seek forgiveness. I think she should live the rest of her life in jail trying her hardest to make a difference in the world for good and not continued evil.

You took the words out of my mouth.

No. She will not get a letter from me at this time.

But-- if KC were to confess all her sins today and humbly ask for the Lord's forgiveness---she would start getting letters from me right away. Letters encouraging KC to do the right thing for Caylee and to humble herself before Almighty God........

God Bless Caylee Marie.

I know she wouldn't get it, so that seems silly to write it...
But I've thought about it a couple of times. I'll be honest. I have no idea where my thought process would go, though.
I would probably write something for me and not send it...just to get it out.

I, too, have thought about writing something to GA, but, again...I think they wouldn't get it so I won't do it.

I really think George was speaking to family and friends there at the memorial service. Not to us strangers out here on the internet.

I'll just print out this thread and mail it to her.............

No. I could not bring myself to say anything nice or comforting to KC, which is what I'm sure GA wants.

I cannot blame GA, CA, or LA for continuing to love KC. That is unconditional love. And if they want to write her everyday, they should do so.

I really think George was speaking to family and friends there at the memorial service. Not to us strangers out here on the internet.

I agree Carole. Thank you for posting that, they were my thoughts too.

In keeping with this thread, no I will not write to KC. So I voted no.

I agree with this. I would like to write George to give him support and encouragement. The look on his face breaks my heart more then anything I have seen in this case.

I will not, though I am sure thousands will. There are those who will plead with her to turn to God, others who will confront her with their anger and pain, and even those who will champion her innocence. She will not want for penpals.

Surprisingly, I have nothing that I would like to say to Casey.

I clicked "Maybe".

And then I tried to do it. It's impossible. I can't be nice. I can't be uplifting. I can't be the least bit helpful or encouraging. I give up.

So you can change my "Maybe" to a "No".

I don't understand why GA would even think we would want to, maybe he was just speaking to any of their family that was present.

i disagree. i think he knows that she likes to be the center of attention. they are still trying to keep the monster happy. KC couldn't attend funeral but she will get lots of mail.

Capital N Capital O.

IMO, it would be a waste, huge waste. I imagine they'd only be tossed out unopened in a plastic trash bag.

Worse, could all of our cards and letters end up being dumped out on the defense table during the trial to back up JB's claim that many people have doubt about KC being the murderer and that many people still support her?

MOO

Bolded by me-

Ita- Anything I wrote to KC would so censored, there'd be nothing but "it, and, or, the" left on the page...

You made me think- I wonder if this off the wall request from GA was planted in his mind? Smacks of defense stagegy and/or a way for KFN to get names and addresses of potential donors...JMO

No, I would NEVER write to Casey. I may send George (and only George) a sympathy card on the loss of Caylee and explain to him that as much as I feel for the pain he is in there is no way I could write a letter to someone responsible for murdering an innocent 2-year-old baby and if I did it would not be to comfort the murderer.

If I write to KC its not gonna be supportive. I am gonna remind her of everything she will miss as a mom and as a young woman. Just to make her think about what her spiteful, ugly heart made her do. No first day of Kindergarten, no snuggles at bedtime, no Girl Scouts, no first love, no more hearing, "I love you Mommy". As a woman in her 20's: no clubbing, no dancing, no drunken pics with your girlfriends, no trips to the beach, no trips to Target for cool sunglasses. All of this and more, GONE, for purely selfish, implusive reasons.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back