Will Casey face probation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a cookbook for we crow eaters. Have any recipes to share?? I'm still eating JVDS crow so don't feel bad. I even have MJ leftover crow to eat actually.
All cookbook proceeds going to TES. There will be lots of pictures along with the written instructions so that jurors who can't read or comprehend instructions thereby forcing us to eat crow, can enjoy the crow along with us. Crow a L'orange de Florida will be the cover dish. :)

Any crow chili recipes?

Stories like this are the reason he's not going to give her probation, at least not the sort where you have to report where your living all the time.

msnbc.com Video Player

Maybe JP should figure KC may be safer in protective custody. Pictures of her walking around Columbus, OH alone show she is not the least bit concerned. Unless this woman reported this attack to police I'd give it very little credibility. About as much as KC for not reporting Caylee missing for 31 days. jmo

It upsets me to hear that KC got time off for her "good" behavior.

What do they call -
Smuggling notes in library books to other inmates?
Having contact with other inmates while she is supposed to be in solitary?
Sending and receiving mail with her family illegally?
Inappropriate conduct with her attorney?

What do they call -

Par for the Anthony Course? :crazy:

Oh please City !
She was walking down the street and shopping on numerous days and noone bothered her !

:waiting: Just checking to see if there has been any "news" on the "probation issue" ...

:waiting: I know it will be a "let down" ... just like everything else in this case ...:maddening:

:waiting::waiting::waiting:

Just as jurors shouldn't decide a case because of the punishment, judges shouldn't rule on cases because of an defendant's need for security.

Stories like this are the reason he's not going to give her probation, at least not the sort where you have to report where your living all the time.

snipped ...

CFCA should be treated like any other person who receives probation ... NO different ...

MOO ... CFCA is NOT in danger because of the "public" ...

MOO ... The "public" is in danger because CFCA was "acquitted" of a murder she committed ... Remember her daughter Caylee ?

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Any crow chili recipes?

Yes, using Corona light beer as the sauce base :)
Hmmmmmmmm........
Which triggered the thought that maybe that photo of FCA exiting her private jet, beer in hand which I do believe (I know actually) is against all FAA regulations may assist BP in making his decision re parole.
She left jail and within hours was breaking federal law in the presence of her legal team and we have evidence that even the Pinellas 12 couldn't deny.
She clearly needs supervision IMO. :woohoo:

Just as jurors shouldn't decide a case because of the punishment, judges shouldn't rule on cases because of an defendant's need for security.

:rocker: Good point ...

Judge Perry ... CFCA's "safety" is NOT your problem any more -- you have a "duty and obligation" as a Judge to make the streets safe from "criminals" ...

:maddening: I still think he is just going to make this "probation issue" go away ... he doesn't want to deal with it ...

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Oh please City !
She was walking down the street and shopping on numerous days and noone bothered her !

I didn't click the link because I refuse to but it seems to me she's going out of her way to look like FCA. Ewww, Ewwww, blech and ewwwwww.

OJ simpson and MJ did not have any harm come to them after verdicts. This female will not hava anything either. Justice is more afraid of harm to the defendant than justice for the crime? This is one crazy world we live in.

Her promoters are keeping the hype going and planting the seeds in the media's tiny brains that she is threatened. Heck, look what they're doing at the A's home. Patrol parked out there!!! This is insane. These people are a family of Drama Queens. They are not celebrities, regardless of how much they are trying. Earth, return to normal and start treating them like normal everyday narcissistic attention-seekers and get on with business as usual.

This country is far to political in their justice. HHJP taking his time, worried to death about making the right decision....for everybody!! What will people think? What will the Defense do if I rule this way? Just rule the right way! These judges are very political and like to come down with a ruling that makes the public very happy. At the same time, it turns out that the defense is happy too. The public hasn't figured this out yet.

I had a co-worker whose children were killed (in a fire) set by a vengeful female. Upon sentencing, she got 25 to life. The public was ecstatic. The judge looked tough. I spoke with the Defense attorney. He was as happy as a pig in mud! Why? He said she will be out in seven. It worked out for everyone. She did get out, in less than seven.

I call BS with this. I have been convinced that this is exactly how judges rule. I had heard how tough HHJP is. Well, we will see, won't we? Show me HHJP, Let's see what you got!

What do they call -

What happened to the C.O. who helped pass the notes?
Baez did most of the smuggling..nothing happens to him
sharing a string of licorice and some hugs...again, attorney not in trouble

FCA was not in solitary. She was in protective custody. The defense likes everyone to think she was in isolation. She wasn't. She could talk with anyone who happened by. She had the privilege of having a cell to herself...many, many inmates would love to have that. She also got more time credited for having this level of custody also.

I used to think that this time served credit was not given for people in county jail but only for people in a State Prison. Guess I was wrong on that also.:rocker:

I went on a search for the good side of Casey's character. I found it! Hiding behind the invisible man.:waitasec:

JB will learn this lesson shortly.IMO

Yes, using Corona light beer as the sauce base :)
Hmmmmmmmm........
Which triggered the thought that maybe that photo of FCA exiting her private jet, beer in hand which I do believe (I know actually) is against all FAA regulations may assist BP in making his decision re parole.
She left jail and within hours was breaking federal law in the presence of her legal team and we have evidence that even the Pinellas 12 couldn't deny.
She clearly needs supervision IMO. :woohoo:

..according to the rules of probation, posted on richard hornsby's site, the only time she would actually have to show up would be for the monthly check-in.

..i don't see why the judge can't just let her use baez's kissimmee law office address ( that's what she used --and where the IRS sent their tax lien notice to ) on her probation file.

..from these rules of probation, i don't see where she would be getting "supervision".

http://www.richardhornsby.com/criminal/probation/standard-conditions.html
---Standard Conditions of Probation

..baez is making this huge deal over her 'safety' so the judge will go out of his way to give her the 'administrative' version. and it's ridiculous.

What happened to the C.O. who helped pass the notes?
:rocker:
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...nys-attorneys-grill-fired-corrections-officer

Sylvia Hernandez was fired after she was accused of passing letters back and forth between Casey and another jail inmate.

Besides her lawyers, Casey Anthony probably had more interaction with Hernandez than anyone else.

Hernandez was fired from the Orange County Jail last July (2010) after an investigation revealed she let Casey Anthony chat with another inmate, Robyn Adams.

Hernandez also allegedly let Anthony cut Adams’ hair.

If that is the case and FCA was on probabtion, like they claim, isn't this clearly a violation? It just doesn't make sense..Look how many people lost their jobs over her and she gets a smack on the back of the hand--if you want to call it that... :confused:

..she wouldn't have been on probation yet when she wrote the letters/cut robyn's hair etc.
..robyn was there from july 21/08---april 7/09

..the check fraud trial/sentencing was jan.25/2010.

..although it wouldn't have been a violation of probation, clearly she should have had some sort of punishment for what she did.

..( maybe they withheld her pudding for a couple of days, who knows..)

If that is the case and FCA was on probabtion, like they claim, isn't this clearly a violation? It just doesn't make sense..Look how many people lost their jobs over her and she gets a smack on the back of the hand--if you want to call it that... :confused:
I would guess that since this did not result in any new criminal charges it doesn't amount to much. I can't imagine any judge would actually violate and revoke probation on note passing and hair cutting. Now if she were penalized by the jail it could certainly affect her good time credit and that could amount to a violation, did that happen? That would make a big difference.
I would think the CO was penalized for facilitating a break in the rules and she would be held to a higher standard as a paid employee.
JMHO.

OJ simpson and MJ did not have any harm come to them after verdicts. This female will not hava anything either. Justice is more afraid of harm to the defendant than justice for the crime? This is one crazy world we live in.

Her promoters are keeping the hype going and planting the seeds in the media's tiny brains that she is threatened. Heck, look what they're doing at the A's home. Patrol parked out there!!! This is insane. These people are a family of Drama Queens. They are not celebrities, regardless of how much they are trying. Earth, return to normal and start treating them like normal everyday narcissistic attention-seekers and get on with business as usual.

This country is far to political in their justice. HHJP taking his time, worried to death about making the right decision....for everybody!! What will people think? What will the Defense do if I rule this way? Just rule the right way! These judges are very political and like to come down with a ruling that makes the public very happy. At the same time, it turns out that the defense is happy too. The public hasn't figured this out yet.

I had a co-worker whose children were killed (in a fire) set by a vengeful female. Upon sentencing, she got 25 to life. The public was ecstatic. The judge looked tough. I spoke with the Defense attorney. He was as happy as a pig in mud! Why? He said she will be out in seven. It worked out for everyone. She did get out, in less than seven.

I call BS with this. I have been convinced that this is exactly how judges rule. I had heard how tough HHJP is. Well, we will see, won't we? Show me HHJP, Let's see what you got!

I'm NOT buying this from Perry. He had case law at his fingertips and came up with information within seconds or minutes all throughout the trial...now he needs days/weeks to reach a decision on probation? I think he's just trying to drag this out because of his inappropriate and misplaced fears for FCA. Too bad he was elected Chief Judge again. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper