Will Casey make a deal if told they are going for death penalty?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Deal or no Deal ? that's the question! Poll here...

• Yes I feel strongly about it!

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • Yes I feel perhaps she may do this.

Votes: 22 8.7%
  • Yes I feel it is slightly probably.

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Maybe, but they may want to see what other evidence is there first.

Votes: 38 15.1%
  • Maybe, but I'm not too sure.

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Maybe, just maybe.

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • I don't think so, unless there is stonger evidence than what we've seen so far.

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • I don't think, but I just can't get her.

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • I Don't think so.

Votes: 26 10.3%
  • HE!! NO! She thinks she is innocent!

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • He!! NO! She really believes her own lies!

Votes: 41 16.3%
  • He!! NO!

Votes: 22 8.7%
  • He!! No! She is innocent because Caylee is still alive so why deal?

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • He!! No! They have the wrong Casey!

Votes: 12 4.8%

• Total voters
only chance she will talk is if she if found guilty of 1st degree murder and faces death penalty- she may reveal Caylee's whereabouts for a reduction in penalty or a chance for parole. She will only do this before the penalty phase is complete- and than the prosecution probably won't deal. If I was a prosecutor I wouldn't deal unless CA and GA begged me to do so to find a body to bury. Families have done this in other cases. If TE finds Caylee- no deal.

i believe casey is in a fantasy world where she is the "hero". she won't admit to anything. she'll go to her death playing the part of the innocent young mother who kept quiet to save her child.

I think facing the DP will make Casey talk. She knows what she did and is aware now that she 'got no game' left in her. Baez looks a little beat as well. Hence him looking into a mistrial or loophole from the audio leak yesterday. He has nothing else and he knows it. She's toast and his career is looking pretty grim.

I don't think Jose wants her to be put to death any more than she does. He will look at the evidence and know that it's in her best interest.... IF he's got a functioning brain.

Bottom line, prosecution will say... We know you did this, tell us where you disposed of Caylee's body and we won't poke your veins with needles.

Casey cares about Casey or she would have committed suicide already. She wants to live more than she wanted her own child to.

I would lay down my life for my child, grand baby and family. Casey won't.

I have 3 little girls and if any of them were missing I would not have lied to LE, nor kept it secret from my family and closest friends.
I would have called LE and been on tv pleading for their return immediately.

If Casey is innocent then this case should have never come to the point where she was going to be charged with any homicide, especially Murder 1.

Why would a lawyer who believes his client is innocent, has proof of that innocence, allow that client's case to go as far as this, to be charged with Murder 1 which carries the possibilty of the Death Penalty?

Does anyone think Casey will tell what she did with Caylee if they tell her they are going for the Death Penalty?

Wouldn't we all love to see what Cindy would have to say (sorry, make that "spin") if Casey ever admits to killing Caylee?

After what I saw yesterday and this morning I have a feeling if she has nothing else going for her she might just break down and crack because Death is the highest form of punishment. There is no turning back once you get the death penalty.

I have 3 little girls and if any of them were missing I would not have lied to LE, nor kept it secret from my family and closest friends.
I would have called LE and been on tv pleading for their return immediately.

If Casey is innocent then this case should have never come to the point where she was going to be charged with any homicide, especially Murder 1.

Why would a lawyer who believes his client is innocent, has proof of that innocence, allow that client's case to go as far as this, to be charged with Murder 1 which carries the possibilty of the Death Penalty?

sooo...do you or do you not think casey will talk if faced with the death penalty?

if they offer it again

she will take it

its her nature - :)

what makes you believe it's her nature? she hasn't done anything like that as of yet.

i stand by my original opinion, she would go to her death and feel like it's a glorious one, taking her knowledge with her and leaving everyone else to try to pick up the pieces.

After what I saw yesterday and this morning I have a feeling if she has nothing else going for her she might just break down and crack because Death is the highest form of punishment. There is no turning back once you get the death penalty.

I hope LE offers no deal. I think Tim from TES will find the body. Baez, a bad attorney had the chance for limited immunity and thumbed his nose at the process, the concerned folks caring about Caylee, and made no friends in the DA's office or with the law enforcement folks. I want to find out during the trial and before what evidence there is, and what happened to Caylee. If they strike a deal, we likely will NEVER know what is known.

IMO I believe KC will tell where Caylees body is IF she is faced with the death penalty AND the trial does not seem to be going in her favor.
I also have high hopes that before she has the chance to tell that Tim will recover Caylees remains.

I hope and pray Tim finds her.

I bet if Caylee's body is found without Casey coming clean, she will stay in operation CYA and keep lying. That just might get her the death penalty.

I don't think they will offer her any more deals...so my answer is no. That ship sailed already.

I hope and pray Tim finds her.

I bet if Caylee's body is found without Casey coming clean, she will stay in operation CYA and keep lying. That just might get her the death penalty.

I don't want the death penalty for her. It would serve no purpose other than cruel justice for Caylee who if available to speak would not want her mother to suffer that punishment. I am certain she loved her mother. Caylee is in a better place, her mother is ill and the family will posthumously suffer the consequences and the full story needs to be told. We need to understand why this happened; we have invested a lot of emotions and a full and open trial would help many people cope and understand imo.

i don't think she'll talk. ever.

i think someone like casey would choose to go to her death, no matter what the manner, with the secrets she knows.

i also think that someone like casey would rather enjoy the hype and glory of being a female death row inmate, and would rather die than spend a miserable life in a jail cell, a place where people can still get to her, judge her, ask her questions, etc.

i truly believe she would see her own death as a huge event and would enjoy the thought of it as in 'i would rather die than give these people what they want.' she could then also use it as a 'see? i'm innocent, so i'd rather die than implicate myself for something i didn't do. now do you believe me?'

That's the funny thing though, she's told so many lies, no matter what she says no one will believe her. The books will be written with the fact that she was implicated for these charges, should it go that way. And some day she will be forgotten... Even when we talk of other that committed crimes ( S. Peterson) they aren't remembered for their insistence on being innocent. They are remembered for being murderous individuals and the heinous crimes committed. Yes, remembered but with the next generation that will fade.

Furthermore, even in her world perception rules. Perfect girlfriend, pretty, over achiever, dedicated worker, good friend, good mom, adorable child... it's all about what she wanted people to see... but now, it's backfired and folks (especially the jury) will see through the smoke.
If she's isolated in prison this will do more damage to her mind, cause again, it's all about the roll she wants to play and folks to buy into. Having no audience is bad for her.

JMO and random thoughts....

I don't think she'll ever talk. I think that she has convinced herself that 'it's not going to happen to me' and she won't be convicted and sentenced to death. Once that does happen I think she's going to convince herself that she'll win an appeal or that they won't follow through with the punishment.

Now, what she SHOULD do is talk. But what KC should do and what she actually does are polar opposites. She really believes that she doesn't have to live by everyone else's rules. MOO

KC will take whatever information she has to her grave - death penalty will not make her talk.

I dont think she'll talk unless they give her the opportunity for Parole. Otherwise LIFE with No parole means she dies in Jail anyway, so what's the difference.

I believe the only way Casey will confess and little Caylee gets a proper burial~

They would have to promise to drop all charges against her or give her no jail time and the conditions to this would be:

1.) She MUST lead LE to the BODY (no body NO deal)

2.) She would have to give a FULL confession while undergoing a polygraph

3.) She would have to submit to a complete Hysterectomy (including her ovaries)

4,) She would have to work at Target for the rest of her life as a checker.

5.) She could never leave the country.

6.) She would have to live with Cindy until one of the two died

7.) Any bar or club that lets her in the door would lose there liquor license

Okay so she gets no jail but she would never have a public life never have any more kids and who the heck would want her?

I think she might talk soon. I can see her leading police to the body and then coming up with a new lie as to how it was an accident of some sort.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back