Will Casey make a deal if told they are going for death penalty?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Deal or no Deal ? that's the question! Poll here...

• Yes I feel strongly about it!

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • Yes I feel perhaps she may do this.

Votes: 22 8.7%
  • Yes I feel it is slightly probably.

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Maybe, but they may want to see what other evidence is there first.

Votes: 38 15.1%
  • Maybe, but I'm not too sure.

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Maybe, just maybe.

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • I don't think so, unless there is stonger evidence than what we've seen so far.

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • I don't think, but I just can't get her.

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • I Don't think so.

Votes: 26 10.3%
  • HE!! NO! She thinks she is innocent!

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • He!! NO! She really believes her own lies!

Votes: 41 16.3%
  • He!! NO!

Votes: 22 8.7%
  • He!! No! She is innocent because Caylee is still alive so why deal?

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • He!! No! They have the wrong Casey!

Votes: 12 4.8%

• Total voters
I agree with you Wicked... I saw FEAR in her eyes when she was at the press conference. Not regret or sorrow but true unadultrated FEAR. This little house of cards she built is crashing down. It was all a game to her until now. I don't think she ever thought further than the next day while she was telling LE all those lies and leading everyone on wild goose chases. She must have been p'o-d when CA called the cops on her. I think that was the beginning of the kink in her cable. Start reel "Lies and Coverups".

22 years old - never having to have taken responsibility for ANYTHING in her life including her education, her work history, her DAUGHTER. She's a spoiled brat in addition to everything we've all called her. And now, being faced with the very sobering life in a jail cell. What part of the script is she in now???

She will probably talk but only if the DP is being sought. It won't matter anyway. With LWOP in GenPop she will be eaten alive.

JMO :)

!! You're a Power Scolder!! --This post cracked me up-- I especially love how it ends with JMO and a smiley face. haha good work!

Just to let everyone know the latest status with the case. The myclerk.com page for the new charges shows the following under "Case Actions":

10/15/2008 A WAIVER OF ARRAIGNMENT
10/15/2008 A WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY ENTERED

Under "Case Calendar" they show:

10/28/2008 0845 WRITTEN PLEA NOT GUILTY ROOM 6-D ON THE SIXTH FLOOR
10/21/2008 0830 IN JAIL ARRAIGNMENT ROOM #3 FOR IA/BOOKING CENTER

At the top of the case page it shows that they have officially entered the written pleas of "Not Guilty."

I have a feeling there will be no caving and KC is going to stick her chin out in defiance and go through this.

It irks my liver that she's in protective custody. (Or anyone accused of killing a child.) Put her in general pop with a couple of toughies and see what happens. Put a real scare into her.

She's going to be where she's at for awhile right? She won't go to a real prison until after her trial.

Young Mother Offered No Information To Investigators After 4th Arrest

http://www.wesh.com/news/17723525/detail.html

Quoted from the article......
One investigator who saw Casey in a hallway described her as cool as a cucumber.

Even making eye contact and showing a hint of a smile. Soon after, her attorney Jose Baez arrived and politely told investigators his client did not wish to speak with them, WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing said.

This girl will stop at nothing to get attention. She is facing charges for murder - yet she maintains her calm with the hint of a smile ... perhaps they left out the part where she winked ......... Evil....she is pure evil!!!!!! :furious:

I do not think this sociopath will ever admit to what she has done, there will be no plea bargining. I also believe her unstable dysfunctional mother is at the root of all of this and will continue on defending her daughter right up until her death. Perhaps she and the Peterson's can get together.

It's bitter sweet, to know that in the Ramsey case there was FAR MORE circumstantial evidence GOT OFF on the Grand Jury indictment, but glad to know it only took this jury 30 minutes to see through Casey's BS.

It irks my liver that she's in protective custody. (Or anyone accused of killing a child.) Put her in general pop with a couple of toughies and see what happens. Put a real scare into her.

She's going to be where she's at for awhile right? She won't go to a real prison until after her trial.

RIGHT, she does not get transfered to a prison until after her trial. She will receive special treatment however even in prison, where celebrity convict like fellow Sociopath Scott Peterson are allowed to have computers and television sets. The only thing she won't be able to do is order pizza.

YATHINK...! ITA JB's inexperienced w DP and may have advised her poorly (re limited immunity, or whatever). Some believe "that train has left the station." But I believe it is still in everyone's best interests to offer life for a location that leads to recovery of Caylee's remains. JMO

It is my understanding that in agreeing to use immunity, Casey's right to invoke her fifth amendment privilege would be gone. Once granted use immunity the threat of her statements being used against her would be lifted. She would have had to testify or face contempt of court charges. Baez was probably right to refuse this type of immunity.

I don't think she will make a deal. JB too stupid. He and she will think they can get some members of the jury to believe this hocus pocus they are going to try to foist on them. UNLESS they find the body or bones before it goes to trial.

Will She Make a Deal if they go for DP?

Yes I feel strongly about it! <- My Vote!
Yes I feel perhaps she may do this.
Yes I feel it is slightly probably.
Maybe, but they may want to see what other evidence is there first.
Maybe, but I'm not too sure.
Maybe, just maybe.
I don't think so, unless there is stonger evidence than what we've seen so far.
I don't think, but I just can't get her.
I Don't think so.
HELL NO! She thinks she is innocent!
Hell NO! She really believes her own lies!
Hell NO!
Hell No! She is innocent because Caylee is still alive so why deal?
Hell No! They have the wrong Casey!

So many choices for someone who comes up with so many lies!

Yes I feel strongly about it!
Maybe, but they may want to see what other evidence is there first. <- My Vote!
Maybe, just maybe.
I Don't think so.
Hell NO!

Once Jose gets the evidence thrown in his lap, they'll make the deal. But not until he sees there's no other way out.

Maybe, just maybe. <- My Vote!
I Don't think so.
Hell NO!

Gosh, I hope so. Little Caylee so deserves a proper burial.

Will She Make a Deal if they go for DP?

Yes I feel strongly about it! <- My Vote!
Maybe, just maybe.
I Don't think so.
Hell NO!

So many choices for someone who comes up with so many lies!

I don't think she'll be offered one.

I voted no way in he!!, that she believes her own lies. KC has never been held accountable for anything in her life & she is not going to start with the biggie. Besides, I think CA will continue to tell her DENY DENY DENY. :behindbar

Maybe, but they may want to see what other evidence is there first. <- My Vote!
Maybe, just maybe.
I Don't think so.
Hell NO!

I have to preclude this opinion with IF KC gets decent legal representation who can advise her to take a deal and avoid the death penalty.

It would be great if Casey just came clean & led LE to the body!
But its never going to happen!

I dont think so.

Casey will NEVER take a deal that doesnt offer her Parole, and they wont do that. She's NEVER gonna give up a body if she is going to die in jail anyway.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back