Will KC testify at trial?

• She will testify.

Votes: 312 27.4%
  • She will not testify.

Votes: 826 72.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury might find it more logical than a SODDI defense. If she has nothing to be gained by the SODDI defense, then why not the accident defense, even if the odds were really really bad?

The DT doesn't have to give a "reason" why it happened or even acknowledge that ICA knew about how it happened. They can simply attack the forensics, and present a state of mind defense and it looks like it might be heading that way. ( I am really really looking forward to Finnell's reason why she wants the shrinks in the guilt phase)

The job of explaining how what where and when belongs to the SA, rather than the Defense. IMO of course.

Now you see that's where you and I differ in opinion - right there. I think LDB would be ICA's nemesis.

I think ICA always "bested" CA - most of the time CA believed her lies, or avoided facing them, and ICA believes she is better and smarter than most women and I also thinks she will be able to manipulate them to believe her. Look at what she did to her BFF Amy.

I don't think ICA could stop herself from sparring with LDB - she would try her usual tricks thinking she could one up LDB and wham! ICA would find out what going for the jugular really means.
I just think that we can rely on a pattern based on CA's behavior and tendencies, being that they are so similar. CA will spar with any man, but she totally hits a deep seated rage when sparring with LDB. You can see it in her eyes. She is not as powerful when sparring with women.

The jury might find it more logical than a SODDI defense. If she has nothing to be gained by the SODDI defense, then why not the accident defense, even if the odds were really really bad?

Well they might but it gets really complicated then doesn't it? I mean I suppose they could get some shrink to say she was afraid of her mother and didn't want to tell her - but to then duct tape her face, put her in three bags, carry her around in the trunk until she starts decomposing and then chucks her into the closest off road dumping site - then stays with her boyfriend and party's for a month - until her mother finds her and makes the 911 call?

Why not confess then while she is surrounded by big burly cops who could protect her from her mother's wrath? Why continue to lie - it goes on and on....

If they are going that route, the DT had better ensure there are no mothers on the jury, no fathers, no aunts or uncles, no jurors who have siblings, no juror who has a dog or a cat....Well, you get what I am saying.....

If I heard that story - even if the shrink told me a bunch or stuff to explain it away - I wouldn't believe it. I just wouldn't. But then I wouldn't do that to a dead gerbil.

I just think that we can rely on a pattern based on CA's behavior and tendencies, being that they are so similar. CA will spar with any man, but she totally hits a deep seated rage when sparring with LDB. You can see it in her eyes. She is not as powerful when sparring with women.

You are right - she has lost too many times to ICA! But the reverse is true for ICA - IMO. She believes she is more powerful so...

yes....i think she will have too ......to change the zanny the nanny story.....only she can change what she has already said.....i believe that's the only way the defense team has any chance with the jury......

Just read the title of this thread only.

Heck no, she won't testify. She would have to swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help her God. We all know that she and the truth are strangers. :giggle:

That may be, Logicalgirl but...I totally agree with his words "There's probably one person that knows the whole truth. That's Casey Anthony.""It's a truth that should come out, Conway said, in the course of a trial during which Casey Anthony would likely take the stand in her own defense."

"In this matter, it's almost inconceivable that she wouldn't take the stand. I think based on Mr. Baez's assertions, she has to take the stand," Conway said.

How in the world could you dispute that?

Whether your pro-KC or anti-KC. He's right!

I don't know why he's even opining about it, Casey is not his client. To me, after the obvious lies she's told, I wouldn't think she would take the stand.

Heck no, she won't testify. She would have to swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help her God. We all know that she and the truth are strangers. :giggle:

Plus she might burst into flames when she puts her hand on a Bible...

My view is that if Casey testifies the jury will not react favorably to her. They will pick up on certain body language tells which reveal a great deal about her. This will put them off.

I wouldn't listen to anything BC has to say. He has been no better than the Anthonys. He lied right along with them and stood beside them when he knew they were twisting facts to protect the person who killed Caylee. IMO

Well, if ICA does take the stand, she will have to perjure herself.
JMO

Before this last round of denied motions I had always believed she would never be put on the stand by the DT.

But now that the majority of the motions have been denied and the fact that the DT had to drop both expert psch experts from witness lists, there really is no one else to tell any story - with any level of credibility - to give any other possible story line that IMC might have been tossing around. I mean, George isn't going to get up there and say he abused her, brother LA won't get up there and say he molested her .............. to my knowledge there aren't any other 'friends' who can testify to any abuse or trauma..........the DT has said outright they aren't using any mental issues as part of their strategy.........so who else will pose any story other than she killed and tossed that baby? I don't think they have a choice at this point but to put her on the stand to tell her story. (key word here - story)

I apologize if this has been posted earlier. Regarding the "48 hours" show and one attorney who thinks Casey may take the witness stand.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27551815/index.html

Thanks for this! Extremely interesting! I especially like that the attorney they have on, MO, "is involved with many bar activities, including serving as president of the Seminole County Bar Association, and serving on both Circuit and Federal grievance committees." Gives me hope that someone somewhere is really watching these antics closely!

:great:

I think it would be LDB because ICA likely reacts to women the same way CA does. LDB can really push CA's buttons easily. Having LDB come down hard on her will be reminiscent of sparring with her mother. I'm sure she had no problem blowing George off, but not mommy, who easily got completely under her skin and straight for the jugular.

ITA...I believe that even after she's been thoroughly coached by the DT team ICA will not fare well on the stand with either JA or LDB! I could certainly, without question picture her challenging LDB at every turn. Yes indeed a spectacle for all the jurors to see. And then of course are her facial expressions. Make no mistake about it, every person on that jury will pick up on her for exactly who she is!

So sad and utterly true! :floorlaugh: But made me laugh....

Now the DT wants "someone else" to tell ICA's story. Unbelievable!!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6361070#post6361070"]2011.04.19 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Mod's, move this if you need to.

Just as sure as I'm sitting here typing this? Casey is going to throw GA, AND LA under an oncoming train. After watching BS's video, I have NO doubt now that that is what they are going to do. How's your Princess look now GA? Wear a Tiara much? :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298