Will KC testify at trial?

• She will testify.

Votes: 312 27.4%
  • She will not testify.

Votes: 826 72.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC like OJ and Scott P before her all rumored to want to " EXPLAIN" on the stand

The defense brought in other attorneys to do mock cross examination with
defendants - after not performing well both OJ and Scott decided to stay silent

the attorney visits this week with KC are attempting to get the prisioner off this suicidal mission or they are trying to get her to plea out.

She will want to testify for the simple fact that she thinks she can manipulate anyone. As seen by her universal videos. However, I don't think JB or CM will risk putting her on the stand despite her wanting to go on. I expect her to blurt out something in court though. She like her mom and dad, can't keep her anger inside.

Candace Montgomery got on the stand after killing her friend Betty Gore with an axe (41 whacks). SHE WALKED. In Texas no less.

It was a story of self-defense and a love triangle. But there's no way Candy should have gotten away with what she did to that poor woman.

MOO

Mel

So true. She acts like she is filming a movie or something. She seems so off base and out of touch with reality. Yep, it's all about her. Can't wait to see the look on her face when she realizes that THIS ISN'T A MOVIE!!!!! :loser:

"I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille"..

I'd feel as if I were in a Twilight zone universe, if ICA testified.
Getting on the stand could be what it takes for the jury to find her unhinged, instead of DP, she could live a LWOP medicated Bella Vita in the mentally unhinged ward of the penal system.
I feel like a fast ball is going to whack me in the back of the head..
What the heck are they going to pull?
AArrgggg..

Have no link - this was just on JVM and was a video of Brad Conway.

Brad Conway is reversing his thoughts and now believes that ICA will probably (maybe) take the stand.

Ok - that's two attnys now that have said this. And both of them have been very close to the case at one time or another.

NeJame said it a week or so ago on NG and really stuck by what he said. And now Conway has said it.

Could it really be possible that ICA will take the stand? OMG - what a Kodak moment that will be........................................................

KC can take the stand and swear in her cold, flat, disaffected voice that she is telling the truth but there are recordings of her cold, flat, disaffected voice swearing to completely different truths that even her own former lawyer has publicly debunked, so how could her testimony help her?

Brad Conway is reversing his thoughts and now believes that ICA will probably (maybe) take the stand.

Ok - that's two attnys now that have said this. And both of them have been very close to the case at one time or another.

NeJame said it a week or so ago on NG and really stuck by what he said. And now Conway has said it.

Could it really be possible that ICA will take the stand? OMG - what a Kodak moment that will be........................................................

I think she might testify too because she has nothing to lose.

Also, on JVM, there was a snippet from Linda K-Baden that I really liked.
She was putting out what she thought the biggest problems were for both sides.

For the DT, she said it was the 31 days.
For the state, it was the lack of a cause of death. YIPPEE.

So I guess she has already heard Baez's 'aha' moment and she was not impressed. If she sees that as their biggest problem, then that is bad news for the DT. Baez is still telling everyone who will listen that he is going to answer that question and " put it to rest' in his first minute of opening statements. But apparently LKB still sees it as their biggest hurdle.

And it is very nice to hear that she thinks the lack of a cause of death is so problematic. Personally, I disagree. The duct tape assures the jury that the child didn't fall into that swamp and drown on her own. It is obviously a man made cause of death. Sure, some jurors may wonder if it was an accident. But they will also learn about the duct taped face, garbage bags, car trunk, and the lack of remorse. So that 'lack of cause of death' will pale in comparison to what they DO know, imo.

I just saw that too. And JP told the potential jurors to ignore any outbursts so Casey will have to turn off the tears.

I just saw that too. And JP told the potential jurors to ignore any outbursts so Casey will have to turn off the tears.

Once they see her winding up to 'cry' with the sniffs, then poking her finger in her eye a few times they will get it.

I doubt she will take the stand, but I think her restless vanity, and her sneering, arrogant fabulism that ignores the fact she is the defendant in a horrible, capital murder case and instead has her apparently fantasising that she is an integral part of a winning legal team, and her cruel boredom with anyone else's suffering coupled with her heartfelt emotion for herself, and her written, texted, blogged, taped and tattooed words will testify, and testify very devastatingly.

Have rarely seen such powerful words, and facts, in very sparse wording.
Well stated! And, everything I believe to be true.

:goodpost:

I am actually surprised these two attorneys speculate she will testify. After the lies she has told are introduced to the jury, how will they believe her? And what would her explanation for those lies be that would convince the jury she is now truthful? :waitasec: MOO

I agree with P1569. ICA has a narcissistic flaw in that she wants everyone to believe what she believes. She believes she is innocent. I have a gut feeling that after sitting through countless hours of public/legal scrutiny, all the negative, bad things that will be said about her in open court.. she is going to be a ticking time bomb. She will want to tell HER side, how much she was the victim in all this. We've seen it numerous times from the minute this case hit the news. ICA has never backed down, no matter how sordid her tales got, she maintained each "lie" with a conviction.

It would be in her best interest to stay as far away from the stand as possible. Who knows, weirder things in this case have happened that left us all scratching our head. I wouldn't be surprised to see her up there though.

I agree. When things are going south and ICA realizes that her future is either jail or death, then she will have to take control. After all she is much smarter than anyone else in the courtroom, espescially the jury. Once those nice, regular folks on the jury hear some sort of explanation from ICA's own lips ,why shucks how could anyone doubt her? She has talked her way out of trouble all her life and I am sure that is what she expects to do if she deems it necessary. She will swoop in to set everything right. With a story she has been perfecting for almosr 3 years.

Too bad for ICA, that outcome will only exist in her head.

If convicted, ICA will not get anymore private time with JB. Anyone else really felt that in the beginning? Not only about CASEY, but also JB and his legacy. Felt like (when she was only on house arrest with the other A's, OR JB's for half the day that something/many things happened between them) He must protect her/his name at all costs. And btw, he won't put her on because she is a chronic liar.

Honestly, have never understood exactly when parents took her side (to the point of their own detriment), and now SUPPORT the taker of "their" baby for all purposes. Caylee was their child. Daughter's in name only! When questioned/argued if that would be taken...I'll show YOU....Love, Casey

I HOPE they put her on! OMG, I DO.

Wishful thinking (team will never let that happen)

I do not like ICA and I think she is guilty. I do not think she should take the stand.

She is out of her league here and is starting to figure this out. It was easy to lie to her stupid, fawning parents. The SA will not care about hurting her feelings or making her angry.

She is incapable of telling the truth and I would not believe anything she said anyway.

Baez has never let her speak to LE after he was retained and there is no way he is going to let Jeff Ashton or Linda Drane Burdick any where near her. ICA may want to get up and talk, in fact I'm sure she does, but Baez would never let that happen.

I hope I'm wrong, I would dearly love to see her in the witness stand answering all those lies and backtracking.

Baez has never let her speak to LE after he was retained and there is no way he is going to let Jeff Ashton or Linda Drane Burdick any where near her. ICA may want to get up and talk, in fact I'm sure she does, but Baez would never let that happen.

I hope I'm wrong, I would dearly love to see her in the witness stand answering all those lies and backtracking.

LDB would carefully dissect all of her lies one by one. JA would go for her jugular.
I can't see ICA being able to withstand that.

Brad Conway said that two years ago. He stated that it was almost inconceivable to him that she wouldn't take the stand.

Brad Conway said that two years ago. He stated that it was almost inconceivable to him that she wouldn't take the stand.
:loser: And didn't Brad also declare on national tv there was not duct tape attached to Caylee's body. Kinda/sorta on the same wave frequency as Cheney telling the media ICA was guilty until he decided she was worth $$$ in print and hopped on board the train wreck. :loser::loser:

:loser: And didn't Brad also declare on national tv there was not duct tape attached to Caylee's body. Kinda/sorta on the same wave frequency as Cheney telling the media ICA was guilty until he decided she was worth $$$ in print and hopped on board the train wreck. :loser::loser:
Yes, he did.

He made the statement about the duct tape as a matter of fact. His statement about her testifying was offered as his opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member