Will KC testify at trial?

• She will testify.

Votes: 312 27.4%
  • She will not testify.

Votes: 826 72.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH my god if she does I will not even shower that day, I will close up the house, turn off the phones..

I want to hear every word of how she will get out of this hot mess

I'll even call in sick...:floorlaugh:

Well, if ICA is scripting this and JB is on board...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn5-VN3SH1o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn5-VN3SH1o[/ame]

If I'm a juror- and she doesn't take the stand- no way I'm siding with her.

Someone once said: If you can't win them over with the truth, then dazzle them with BS.

I do not believe the DT will put her on the stand, they cannot risk it.

Remember the DT does NOT have to PROVE anything! They only have to cause a resonable doubt in the SA's case.

Putting ICA on the stand is not a risk they can take IMO.

I was telling my boyfriend that I know how Florida could get back all the money they have spent on her defense.
Get her up on the stand and make it a pay per view event. I don't know about you but I would happily pay $100 to hear her even though I know it would all be lies.
The state of Florida would be the richest state in the nation if they did that.

OH my god if she does I will not even shower that day, I will close up the house, turn off the phones..

I want to hear every word of how she will get out of this hot mess

I would pull another all-nighter like I did with opening statements... :innocent:

If she testifies, can I request an after lunch testimony please??? :innocent:

I do not believe the DT will put her on the stand, they cannot risk it.

Remember the DT does NOT have to PROVE anything! They only have to cause a resonable doubt in the SA's case.

Putting ICA on the stand is not a risk they can take IMO.

they have nothing to lose at this point.

one person said she smirked condescendingly at Det. Melich yesterday when he left the stand. which indicated she must have thought Jose did pretty good.

which means she has NO sense of reality, because that was just a pathetic attempt at a cross. really it reminded me of what I think My Cousin Vinny, Part 2 might look like.

and SHE makes the testimony decision, no one else.

plus Beth K., Jose's msm mouthpiece has said she is going to testify since b4 opening statements.

its a slam dunk she is going to testify, as unlikely as that may seem.

unless of course a mistrial is declared due to incompetent counsel. Is that possible, cause if it is, my money is on that.

I was telling my boyfriend that I know how Florida could get back all the money they have spent on her defense.
Get her up on the stand and make it a pay per view event. I don't know about you but I would happily pay $100 to hear her even though I know it would all be lies.
The state of Florida would be the richest state in the nation if they did that.

as weird as it sounds, I still don't know anyone who follows the case, except youse guys, but then again I live in Tillamook County, home of contented cows, so......

as weird as it sounds, I still don't know anyone who follows the case, except youse guys, but then again I live in Tillamook County, home of contented cows, so......

Those are the most contented cows and they make some amazing cheddar. Love that area...DH works at a company in Beaverton.

I'll even call in sick...:floorlaugh:

Ditto. No way would I miss it. I would want to see every expression on that face, every move and gesture she makes...all her fabricated tales. Then how the SA breaks her down slowly but surely. I want to see her come unglued. I want to see her squirm and sweat. I want all eyes glaring back at her.
At this point, i do not think she is going to have much of a choice but to get on the stand.

She has to explain the accident and molestation. If she does not take the stand shes as good as convicted. I think she will take the stand and i better not be on vacation then either. Defense is hoping for mistrial before she gets up there. moo

I agree that they have nothing to lose .
I keep thinking that she HAS to take the stand to prove [haha] what she's saying
BUT
She is uncontrollable . She angers very easy and that must make the DT leary of putting her up .

I suppose she's gotta try but I don't know who's gonna believe a word she says after the YM tapes and all the testimony saying she's a liar.

How is Jose going to cure her psychological abnormality that forces her to lie in uncomfortable situations and get her to be truthful on the witness stand?

I live about an hr and half drive away and I dont either! Most people have long forgotten about her.
It is the most bizarre thing Ive ever seen. I rememer a little of Ted Bundy but that was a long time ago. We get all the winners dont we:banghead:
Believe me, there are probably few on the jury who paid much attention maybe they saw the mobs outside the house but unless they came here (WS) doubt if they know as much as we do. What got me was the missing for 30 days and her out partying. Couldt believe it.

I agree that they have nothing to lose .
I keep thinking that she HAS to take the stand to prove [haha] what she's saying
BUT
She is uncontrollable . She angers very easy and that must make the DT leary of putting her up .[/quote

Id like to see her get snarky with LDB :floorlaugh:

I suppose she's gotta try but I don't know who's gonna believe a word she says after the YM tapes and all the testimony saying she's a liar.

How is Jose going to cure her psychological abnormality that forces her to lie in uncomfortable situations and get her to be truthful on the witness stand?

BBM
See that's the thing-JB doesn't have to cure her and make her tell the truth. She can get up there and be as crazy as she wants to be and JB will spin it and say "See-she was brought up to lie by a family of liars!! It's all their fault!"

ICA has already shown that she is a true liar and manipulator...taking the stand would only verify what the jurors already know! I do not think the DT will allow her to take the stand just to solidify the opinions already formed with the jury.

IF, and this is a big IF for me, Casey takes the stand, won't the DT want to practice and practice her testimony with her? Today the State said they might conclude with their case in 2 weeks, around June 17. They also have trial sessions Sat. a.m. So then won't the DT have to meet with her, I assume in the jail, in the evenings or on Sundays coming up very soon? If it has to be in the jail, how long before we are able to see her visitor logs. I would assume if she starts getting evening/Sunday visits from someone, it might be to practice-up on her testimony. Does the public get access to the jail logs in time to be able to pinpoint this? I am sure ICA would think she does not need to "practice" as she will be telling the-whole-truth-and-nothing-but-the truth, but I imagine they would still want to meet with her and give her potential questions. Any thoughts on when they would do this, and if we could be "alerted' by checking the jail logs? or are the logs released in a timeframe that would not alert us to this? Thanks.

Yes she does because that would make for some good TV. I would lock the house up, off with phones, nobody interrupt me while she is on the stand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member