Will KC testify at trial?

• She will testify.

Votes: 312 27.4%
  • She will not testify.

Votes: 826 72.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly feel they will play the, I have nothing to hide card. It will back fire but it will make must see television. Without her, there is noooo way they can explain the death, body transportation, and cover up with out some one involved explaining.

Other than that the only way out is pinning the duct tape on the meter man. Opps, GA and ICA had possesion and GA's street cred is > than ICA's

I thought it would be fun to see what the consensus is on this.

In a recent article, it was mentioned that if the defense is going to pull the "accident covered up" and "ugly coping" theory, KC would have to take the stand to explain it away.

So, will she testify?

I haven't read this thread, but IMO, Casey will take center stage ... it's in her nature ... her character.

Russell

The question was Will she...I voted No,but she may not have a choice after those tapes..the jury is going want some answers to their questions they have in there minds.
They will probably will Not believe anything she says,but they are going to want hear her side of the story or stories!!

as weird as it sounds, I still don't know anyone who follows the case, except youse guys, but then again I live in Tillamook County, home of contented cows, so......

I know a few people who are following the case, but not many. However, there has got to be ALOT of people watching otherwise HLN wouldn't be morning to night coverage. They cover it 9am to 3pm off and on, but then after Tru-Tv goes off at 3pm they cover it until 7pm, then JVM comes on, then NG and now every Dr Drew show this week is about the case. They wouldn't be doing that if it wasn't getting ratings.

That being said...I think she will testify, she has to IMHO and she has the final say-so and you know she is jonesing to get on that stand.

I question whether she will or not. I hope she does because can you imagine the stories she will tell and Swear to God about?

But I would hope her attorney advises against it. I wouldn't want an appeal granted because he decided this is a good idea. The State would have a field day with her IMO.

In the case that Casey does take the stand I think LB should question her. JA for the closing and LB for Casey. 1st, the jury should not see a man "attack" her. LB can, she's a lady, she has a quiet tone and she will not put up with any bull. 2nd, Casey doesn't like women and her true self will come through. Also, I've seen evidence that she doesn't "like" LB. This could work against her big time.

Teresa

The question was Will she...I voted No,but she may not have a choice after those tapes..the jury is going want some answers to their questions they have in there minds.
They will probably will Not believe anything she says,but they are going to want hear her side of the story or stories!!

My thoughts exactly .. I voted No at first also but...

I voted yes. There's way too many loose ends to leave hanging.

However, we've yet to see their side. I'm almost expecting JB to say the defense rests when they are up to bat, not call any witnesses, and go directly to closing arguments. Thinking they've punched holes in every witness statement, presented reasonable doubt, and don't need to do a anything further.

On the other hand, imho, JB putting her on the stand would be par for this case. If their side truly feels their story holds water (sorry about the pun) then they will put her on the stand, which will put a nice big bow on the whole case. Certainly would be riveting to watch and I'd expect her to be up there for 2 or 3 days.

I'm very confused by the DT strategy and behaviour and really don't know what to expect.

I think I've just confused myself...

Long week!

This poll was put up long before we heard JB's opening statement. I wonder how many people have changed their minds on this question since then?

I was positive back then that she would not take the stand but now.......I really don't know. On the one hand, I still do not see how she can with all the lies that have already been exposed and on the other, I don't see how she can NOT take the stand to speak to that opening statement. Also, on the one hand that says she won't - I have to ask, why bother? - as I don't see how anyone on the jury could believe anything she would have to say at this point. And on the other hand that says she needs to testify to the things JB said in the opening - I have to ask - why bother? - what could she possibly say that would make anyone on the jury believe any of that absurd story anyway?

So, MAYBE I do still think she won't after all... :spinner:

It will be very risky to put her on the stand but I wonder how much choice the DT has, they have blown everything so far and it's obvious they should have gone with a mental health defense.

If she takes the stand I am pretty sure JA will be doing the cross and he will just bring out the worst in KC...arguably how can you put a chronic liar on the stand and expect an honest answer, so even if she does, everything she says is suspect and there are lots of questions she won't want to answer...I want her to take the stand.

Not unless she wants to go out in a blaze of glory ... Ending as she started with incredible but unfounded tales. That's why she dislikes LE - they fact check.

If ICA testifies it'll be an agenda of revenge and retaliation ... The same way JB named Kronk to malign him despite it complicating the story -- ICA will go down in flames with venom.

Agreed. Catch-22.

If ICA was abused then she must testify else it is seen as another lie.

However, if she does testify to abuse then will she be believed? The girl who cried wolf, or told too lies.

I think if she testifies she will use it as a platform to take people down with her, at least malign them.

I keep going back and forth on this one. I'm sure I voted no way will she take the stand but now it seems as if there is no way she can't take the stand but then I go back and remember what Richard Hornsby said which was that the defense team rarely visit her and usually if a client was going to take the stand there would be weeks and weeks of intense prepping.

Going over her jail visitations log there is nothing to support that she's been given any prepping at all so I'm left again with rational that she won't take the stand. However, after all the jail visits came into evidence and it seems fairly clear that Mason did not know what was in those jail visits I could imagine they've given ICA next to no prepping and she'll just wing it, as that seems to be what this defense team do.

After hearing these tapes and easily lies flow from her lips would anyone really believe her?

I feel and always will feel that if ICA takes the stand and testifies on her behalf, she will be tying her own noose. Her words will hang her. She should leave well enough alone and let the multitude of tapes be her only witness.

I keep going back and forth on this one. I'm sure I voted no way will she take the stand but now it seems as if there is no way she can't take the stand but then I go back and remember what Richard Hornsby said which was that the defense team rarely visit her and usually if a client was going to take the stand there would be weeks and weeks of intense prepping.

Going over her jail visitations log there is nothing to support that she's been given any prepping at all so I'm left again with rational that she won't take the stand. However, after all the jail visits came into evidence and it seems fairly clear that Mason did not know what was in those jail visits I could imagine they've given ICA next to no prepping and she'll just wing it, as that seems to be what this defense team do.
Have not changed my mind yet ...I still say she will take the stand, as for the prepping from atys. They have not done one thing a normal sane atty would do so what makes us think it would be any different now?? I am not even close to being an aty and I would have never made the opening statement they have made. But then I don't think a professional aty would have been out at lunch smiling with fans and taking photos. jmo Fact is JB put her at the death scene however it happened he can't take that back and there is no one to confirm this but ica. jmo

I think she will because she loves being the center of attention and thinks that her "fans" will want to hear from her.

Bleh.:sick:

I really dont' know what the DT was thinking when they came up with the opening statement knowing these jailhouse vids existed. I mean, wow. Casey told her Dad he was her buddy and the best father and grandfather! There's no way that man molested her. What good would it be to put her on the stand? What could she possibly say that would refute these videos? The DT is toast IMO. Their whole angle was poorly thought out and preposterous.

If she testifies, she's doomed. She won't do it. SELF-preservation is what she is all about.

moo

If she testifies, she's doomed. She won't do it. SELF-preservation is what she is all about.

moo
Aaaahhh !! But what you are forgetting is KC thinks she is smarter than the average bear. She is such a good liar her own words. And she has never been in anything her lies could not get her out of. Add to that she thinks she is the star in this!!! Remamber me me me me. And she does love to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298