Will KC testify at trial?

• She will testify.

Votes: 312 27.4%
  • She will not testify.

Votes: 826 72.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I'd be willing to remortgage my home (with only three years left on it now) to see her filleted by the SA, I do not for one moment believe that the supreme narcissism of ICA would ever entertain the idea of submitting herself to an obviously hostile questioner and an unreceptive audience. Don't get me wrong -- because I realize she does not have a conscience to speak of, humiliation would really not be part of the equation for her. However, she requires control of information in order to operate successfully (small groups of friends, keep them isolated from one another, etc.), and she can't have that with learned counsel for the prosecution. That alone would spin her into a narcissistic rage.

She would probably lose the ability to swallow simultaneously, of course.

At any rate, she may very well imagine that she can still sway everyone with the new and improved story -- whatever that is or will be. I just doubt that she would give all of us the satisfaction. It's just too easy to be a victim behind those bars.

BBM. Well said. Exactly! ICA does not operate in groups.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I would be very surprised if she took the stand. All the talking heads say she has to testify, but I don't think she will. It's one thing for her lawyer to get up there during OS and make sexual molestation accusations toward GA and LA; it's another thing for ICA herself to get up on the stand and point the finger at her dad. I know many believe that ICA is incapable of love, and I agree to an extent, but I do think on some level she does "care/love" her dad and brother. I think she feels the most toward them so I do find it odd that she would throw them under the bus. But like I said, I just don't see ICA getting on the stand and saying such horrible things about her brother and father while they sitting right there.

It seems to me that while stone-faced in front of the jury when they're gone she flirts quite obviously with her male DT. IMO she still thinks she can manipulate this whole trial and defense and as such I feel her ego will demand she testify b/c she thinks she's so much smarter than everyone else. But I've not seen a lot of wisdom in the DT (Baez) and they might foolishly let her testify. None of this makes sense to me and that's what haunts my days and nights. DH wonders if I'm completely saturated yet!

I'd like to hear what she has to say about the molestation charge against her dad.

I know it's mean, but this arrogant little twit needs a good taking down. She may have had her mom and dad under her spell, but most people look at her and see a vicious brat.

Please testify. I need a good laugh.

I think she would like to. Just to be able to enjoy watching herself at a later date. :rolleyes: But the DT would be INSANE to let her. I voted no.

I'd like to hear what she has to say about the molestation charge against her dad.

I know it's mean, but this arrogant little twit needs a good taking down. She may have had her mom and dad under her spell, but most people look at her and see a vicious brat.

Please testify. I need a good laugh.

Well, so far, GA has denied it, I'm surprised CA wasn't asked if she knew anything about it and LA has yet to be heard from on the subject too. That just leaves ICA. I think the accusations will fall by the wayside if she doesn't get up on the stand and say something.

Her 'arrogance' is nothing but a facade. They had to bring her kicking and screaming in for her first court appearance. :floorlaugh: I've always had a hinky feeling the chloroform wasn't just for Caylee. We may never know how lucky GA and CA really were. If she gets LWOP, I'll be happy. She won't be able to hide any more bodies.

It seems to me that while stone-faced in front of the jury when they're gone she flirts quite obviously with her male DT. IMO she still thinks she can manipulate this whole trial and defense and as such I feel her ego will demand she testify b/c she thinks she's so much smarter than everyone else. But I've not seen a lot of wisdom in the DT (Baez) and they might foolishly let her testify. None of this makes sense to me and that's what haunts my days and nights. DH wonders if I'm completely saturated yet!

Welcome, GeorgiaSmurf, glad you joined in! I agree that KC's ego will compel her testify, and I, for one, can't wait. lol

:welcome4::welcome4::welcome4:

:welcome4:

Everyone on TV says Casey HAS to take the stand and then they ALL say but she can't... I say she has to. I also think Beaz will ask to be taken off council due to a fight that will happen soon between him and Casey. I think it's been brewing.

Everyone on TV says Casey HAS to take the stand and then they ALL say but she can't... I say she has to. I also think Beaz will ask to be taken off council due to a fight that will happen soon between him and Casey. I think it's been brewing.
He can't get taken off council. She won't testify. There will be multiple appeals. I doubt that any of them will be successful. The A's will build a life (and incomet) on "defending the innocent", JB will choose a different career, CM will retire and the husky-voiced blond lady/lawyer who is babysitting KC will disappear into the oblivion.

moo

Originally I thought "never!". But now that I've learned that that decision is up to her, and after hearing testimony about how ICA thinks she's such a good liar - I think there is a good chance she will demand to take the stand.

I think that JB would strap her to a chair before he'd allow that.

I am toying with the notion should she get on the stand she will say, "I DON'T REMEMBER SAYING OR DOING ANY OF THESE THINGS"...............

Well, so far, GA has denied it, I'm surprised CA wasn't asked if she knew anything about it and LA has yet to be heard from on the subject too. That just leaves ICA. I think the accusations will fall by the wayside if she doesn't get up on the stand and say something.

Her 'arrogance' is nothing but a facade. They had to bring her kicking and screaming in for her first court appearance. :floorlaugh: I've always had a hinky feeling the chloroform wasn't just for Caylee. We may never know how lucky GA and CA really were. If she gets LWOP, I'll be happy. She won't be able to hide any more bodies.

I would love to have seen her being brought into court in shackles.

Gulp...I hadn't thought of the chloroform being used on GA & CA. Diabolical

With the latest motion to add Karioth to the witness list the DT is still trying to NOT have Casey take the stand...and have someone else explain Casey's behavior to the jury...
IF the DT can not get a 3rd party to "talk" for Casey...I think there is a possibility Casey will take the stand.

With the latest motion to add Karioth to the witness list the DT is still trying to NOT have Casey take the stand...and have someone else explain Casey's behavior to the jury...
IF the DT can not get a 3rd party to "talk" for Casey...I think there is a possibility Casey will take the stand.

I agree. But they also have to have someone testify about the abuse. They first NEED the sexual abuse to accept the testimony about PTSD and ugly coping.

And they need Casey to repair her image somewhat after all of these horrid videos the jury is watching. They need to hear and see her as a sympathetic human. There is a slight chance that if she took the stand and cried her eyeballs out about being raped before school in the morning that she might get one or two jurors to give her some mercy.

Ok I know I am one of the minority here but I do believe the defendant will take the stand.
The theory I have behind this is that the defendant has never been held accountable for anything. The defendant thinks she is smarter than everyone with her skill of being able to manipulate all with her lies. The defendant thinks that she is in control of her case and is reading up on the laws (a jail inmate/jail lawyer). The defendant thinks also that she is all that. The defendant is always seen shaking her head every time she is disgusted with what the SA's say in court. The defendant thinks too much imo. Just when she thinks she has won on the stand with her twisting of facts the SA's will come in and show her, tell her and instruct the jury exactly what the defendant is. imo Either way whether she takes the stand herself to spin her stories or not take the stand the case is going to end the same. jmo

Absolutely! She thinks she can lie her way out of this one too. Plus, don't forget all the "professionals" we've heard already on TV, some say yes, she's acting just like someone who's been sexually assaulted and some say NO she does not. So, it all depends on how the SA pulls everything together proving that Cindy was THE one who handled KC & that's why George didn't call her & the reason Lee never went back out to look for her...he said in his testimony "No, I didn't go back because Mom told me not to"...they better prove that Cindy ran the show or it's gonna continue to look bad for George & Lee.

I agree. But they also have to have someone testify about the abuse. They first NEED the sexual abuse to accept the testimony about PTSD and ugly coping.

And they need Casey to repair her image somewhat after all of these horrid videos the jury is watching. They need to hear and see her as a sympathetic human. There is a slight chance that if she took the stand and cried her eyeballs out about being raped before school in the morning that she might get one or two jurors to give her some mercy.

Question about that! I think it was the first time she supposedly broke down & stared crying was when she leaned over toward CM. I didn't realize it at first but, they showed that clip again last night & when she did this, CM didn't comfort her, he cupped his hand over his mouth & told her something...coaching I'm sure. Someone mentioned the other day that the jury couldn't see the close up's we've been seeing of KC so they can't always see her exact facial expressions. IF they think that she's been fake crying (like we know she has), can they request video tapes of just her from during the trial when they go into deliberation?

And, what does the SA need to do to prove Cindy wore the pants in that house to help explain why George/Lee didn't make more of an effort in finding/contacting her?

Good post! We know what the talking heads mean. Casey SHOULD to take the stand in an attempt to mitigate what the jury has seen and heard, but she SHOULDN'T because she will spin more lies. And if she does, it is my one wish that LDB is the one who cross examines her. :bowdown:

Well all during the jury selection process DT asked the question of something like "Would you hold it against ICA if she didn't testify." This tells me that the DT was not going to let her take the stand.

The DT has been making little comments so the jury hears like example "Wrong Hair Brush" they are doing that to try and get stuff in so ICA won't have to take the stand. I'm thinking if it is so damning and they know the writing on the wall, ICA will take the stand. The only thing though is I think ICA will lose any argument of ineffective council if she does and probably will hurt all chances of a recommendation of LWOP. MOO

IF, and this is a big IF for me, Casey takes the stand, won't the DT want to practice and practice her testimony with her? Today the State said they might conclude with their case in 2 weeks, around June 17. They also have trial sessions Sat. a.m. So then won't the DT have to meet with her, I assume in the jail, in the evenings or on Sundays coming up very soon? If it has to be in the jail, how long before we are able to see her visitor logs. I would assume if she starts getting evening/Sunday visits from someone, it might be to practice-up on her testimony. Does the public get access to the jail logs in time to be able to pinpoint this? I am sure ICA would think she does not need to "practice" as she will be telling the-whole-truth-and-nothing-but-the truth, but I imagine they would still want to meet with her and give her potential questions. Any thoughts on when they would do this, and if we could be "alerted' by checking the jail logs? or are the logs released in a timeframe that would not alert us to this? Thanks.

I am reposting my own post from the other night, does anyone agree that if she does testify, her attys will "practice" with her? then would they have to have one or several long "jail visits" with her? that would be on the jail logs, which the publis can get access to.....does anyone know how long it takes to see the jail logs? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead