Will KC testify at trial?

• She will testify.

Votes: 312 27.4%
  • She will not testify.

Votes: 826 72.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she believes that she is smart enough to get one over on everyone, but as we all know, she isn't. She has been proven to be a monumental liar, so no one is going to take her word for anything. When she was lying on all of her interviews, it was plain as day. Aside from apparently the As, no one believed a thing she was saying.

If she gets up on the stand, I don't think it will matter who it is from the prosecution that crosses her, they will rip her to shreds. Heck, they could have their 1st year intern cross her and she would go down in flames. All her testifying would do is seal her fate, even more so than it already is...

I believe Casey thinks she can out talk, out wit, out smart and do her song and dance and make the jury believe her. This would be her "big day" to talk her way out of the situation she has put herself in. And in Casey's little world she believes she can by herself get up on the stand and again lie her way out of this. I truly hope she takes the stand. I think it would be a foolish move on her part, but I would love to see her get reamed by the prosecuting attorney. Oh I Hope I Hope I Hope.......

IMHO, Casey will take the stand. I have a question though--I believe Jose Baez knows exactly what happened and that there was no molestation--if he knows Casey is going to lie or is lying on the stand, doesn't he have to report this to the court?

But........which story will be it? :waitasec:

If she was SMART ( which she isn't) she'd take the stand....say, like my son at age 5...."Ok...so this is what REALLY happened"...breakdown...start sobbing...claim Caylee drowned and she was soooooo scared she covered it up. She's cry & beg for forgivness.

It wouldn't work for me...but she may be able to get ONE juror to hang it

Back when I voted I said no. Today, I'm torn about it. If she's half as smart as she thinks she is, she wont. But she's in the same league as Diane Downs and Darlie Routier. Her nodding her head today said to me ~Yeah it is my decision CM and JB~ so maybe she will. It would be my absolute pleasure to see her on the stand to get ripped apart so I don't think she will.
Have I confused you people enough for one day? LOL.

Does anybody know: Did Diane Downs testify on her own behalf (I read AR's book about her case, but can't remember)? How about Susan Smith?

I believe Casey thinks she can out talk, out wit, out smart and do her song and dance and make the jury believe her. This would be her "big day" to talk her way out of the situation she has put herself in. And in Casey's little world she believes she can by herself get up on the stand and again lie her way out of this. I truly hope she takes the stand. I think it would be a foolish move on her part, but I would love to see her get reamed by the prosecuting attorney. Oh I Hope I Hope I Hope.......

ICA is probably thinking, I'm smarter than my attorneys. I'll get myself off!

I think ICA will have plan A and plan B and if ICA has her way (after all, ICA is the BOSS)
nd if ICA wants to talk..........she will!!!

I hope somebody is watching her visits tonight because if she gets visits that means the DT is trying one last time to convince her. Then again, I do believe those guards behind her today were due to the very angry video of Casey lashing out on Saturday Morning. Which I also think that was due to CM bring it up at sidebar. This is why ICA and the DT went back there. The tweets stated they heard CM yelling at JB and ICA. I can see CM calling her a liar and yelling at JB to allow her on the stand.

ICA came out a little teary, then she seemed fine.

At the end of today those Prison Guards in my opinion served two or more purposes which are:

1-Last ditch attempt to get ICA off the stand
2-Appeal to the Jury
3-Appeal to the judge upon sentencing

I missed the last part of today, did I hear after the judge mentioning he will ask Miss A blah blah blah did JB ask if it would be made public? Then the judge stated yes? What was that about?

Does anybody know: Did Diane Downs testify on her own behalf (I read AR's book about her case, but can't remember)? How about Susan Smith?

IIRC, Diane Downs did testify, I remember she talked about the statue (unicorn, I think) that she purchased and had engraved in memory of her kids. Also IIRC, Susan Smith did not testify.

And some people say the A's over embellish answers on the stand. Wait until Casey gets up there she will go on and on and on with answers. I even think she will be riveting to the point of overkill. So I say bring her on. Let the Casey show begin. I'll bring teh popcorn and drinks.

Which one was the one who drove her car into a lake with her kids in it for the love of a man who did not want her? She took the stand, IIRC. I see many commonalities in the two.

I hope somebody is watching her visits tonight because if she gets visits that means the DT is trying one last time to convince her. Then again, I do believe those guards behind her today were due to the very angry video of Casey lashing out on Saturday Morning. Which I also think that was due to CM bring it up at sidebar. This is why ICA and the DT went back there. The tweets stated they heard CM yelling at JB and ICA. I can see CM calling her a liar and yelling at JB to allow her on the stand.

ICA came out a little teary, then she seemed fine.

At the end of today those Prison Guards in my opinion served two or more purposes which are:

1-Last ditch attempt to get ICA off the stand
2-Appeal to the Jury
3-Appeal to the judge upon sentencing

I missed the last part of today, did I hear after the judge mentioning he will ask Miss A blah blah blah did JB ask if it would be made public? Then the judge stated yes? What was that about?

I am fairly certain the angry Casey video was from Friday during sidebar while Cindy was on the stand. Sidebar was about the baby shower photo. IIRC.

Me thinks that some of her prison inmate friends is giving her more advice like they did on the best attorney to get. LOL

I thought that the weekend psych evals might have been sought by the DT because Casey was insisting that she wanted to testify. DT knows it's a big mistake - HUGE - and were hoping that Casey would be declared incompetent and, therefore, unable to testify in her own defense. jmo

That is my take on it also, and that explains Saturday, they would not want her to, but she would be in her glory, as she takes notes all the time, at the end, she had a sheet of her notes, and slipped it into HB file folder, I saw it very clearly, they probably type it up for her and she as all her notes to read and study for her defense, so that she can walk away, becuase I am still convinced in her set of mind she thinks she is not going far, far away
What prison will she be going to regardless if she get the needle or LWOP
please, I would like to google her new home, maybe send her Housewarming
Gift!!

After the competency issue, (and her smiling reaction to the fact that she was found to be OK), AND HHJP's words, gestures, etc. at the end of court today, my gut feeling is that she will take the stand. I believe her reasoning is that while she may not be able to convince the entire jury, surely there will be ONE juror who will believe her (lies). After all, look at her history. She's been very successful. If there were such a thing as an award for lying, she'd be the recipient and all time champion. She has excellent credentials when it comes to deceit. If I evaluate JB's ability to lawyer vs. ICA's ability to lie, ICA wins hands down...

I saw it the same way. My eyebrows went up when he brought it up. The DT silence was deafening.

BBM.

Boy it sure was. I tend to think that the competency motion was due to CM and his thought that because ICA wanted to take the stand they better delve into the area of her competency.

I never thought I'd say this but based off what we have seen and heard and basically trying to read between the lines I'd be shocked if ICA doesn't take the stand. I think she really really wants to and her attys really really don't.

Which one was the one who drove her car into a lake with her kids in it for the love of a man who did not want her? She took the stand, IIRC. I see many commonalities in the two.

That was Susan Smith

I originally voted no way, but now I would not be surprised if she testifies.

BBM.

Boy it sure was. I tend to think that the competency motion was due to CM and his thought that because ICA wanted to take the stand they better delve into the area of her competency.

I never thought I'd say this but based off what we have seen and heard and basically trying to read between the lines I'd be shocked if ICA doesn't take the stand. I think she really really wants to and her attys really really don't.

I never thought there was even a remote chance she would testify prior to this last 4 days. Now, it seems all signs indicate she is every bit as delusional as she seems. I really think she wants to testify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove