Will Drew Peterson get a new trial?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had WBBM on in the car. There was very little about DrewP other than the judge denied the request and they'll update again when the sentence is given out.

Lot's of news about the Black Hawks winning streak and the big storm approaching.

Yes, I was channel hopping while driving trying to find more info, but all the stations were only giving brieft info.

It's getting very emotional -

Jon Seidel ‏@SeidelContent

#DrewPeterson shouts: “I DID NOT KILL KATHLEEN!”

Ruth Ravve ‏@RuthRavve

Savio relative yells back to #DrewPeterson “yes you did!” kill Kathleen (judge kicks her out of court)

@StacyStClair: #DrewPeterson screams “I DID NOT KILL KATHLEEN!”” Someone scream back “What about Stacy?”

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=9001355

Peterson told the judge that someone "altered evidence" and "imitated witnesses and scared my children" during the 2012 trial.

I didn't expect him to be honest. He'll deny any involvement in both Kathleen's death and Stacy's 'disappearance' until he dies.

Waiting for the sentencing now.

Drew is giving his "Speech" now. I'm not even going to post any of the tweets I'm seeing. Let's just say the max will be very well deserved!! Especially after the show he is putting on right now.

:maddening:

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair

#DrewPeterson judge notes that Peterson showed no remorse and did not take responsibility for Savio's death.

He was sentenced to 38 Years! :seeya: Drew!

I know it's a long time but I wish it was more. Will he actually serve 38 years or will he be eligible for parole before then? He should never be allowed to walk the street again.

Great time for WS to go down, as Drew is getting sentenced. I couldn't get on for 20 min! :panic: lol.

38 years, credit for almost 4 and will be 93 when he's a free man, if he lives that long.

I read the tweets on Drew's 'speech'. He is sick, just trying to further torment the Savio family.

He deserves whatever happens to him in prison. I wonder when and where he is going to be sent.

No chance of parole. On Twitter it was stated he will do 100% of the time.

Great news! His speech is disgusting I don't blame Kathleen's family member for shouting out.

Sadly although I am pleased he has been sentenced for effectively the rest of his life he will never tell where Stacy is and will most likely taunt her family by playing games. I wish we could find Stacy and get him into court again.

Great time for WS to go down, as Drew is getting sentenced. I couldn't get on for 20 min! :panic: lol.

38 years, credit for almost 4 and will be 93 when he's a free man, if he lives that long.

I read the tweets on Drew's 'speech'. He is sick, just trying to further torment the Savio family.
He deserves whatever happens to him in prison. I wonder when and where he is going to be sent.

He really is. I was hoping for the max after that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back