Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 213 44.1%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.2%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.7%

• Total voters
There was a girl who made 911 calls from LH house and she said she feared for her life. I can't post her name, I don't think.

...apologies did not mean to post (using tapa talk and unfamiliar), and no idea how it posted, I was just reading and scrolling[emoji849]..and now trying to figure out how to delete this...again, my apologies for this post..[emoji36]

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

I know part of the truth. Dana from scpba knows that part of the truth. "Suffolk Detective Investigators" (not really investigators - just obstructionists) know the truth. Spota knows the truth. I know of others who, at this point, will remain nameless know the truth.

Like you say, THE TRUTH WILL OUT!

If more than one person knows a secret, it isn't really a secret any more.

Hint: Jack's Oyster House in Albany. FRD November 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The truth may come out but who will hold them responsible? This seems to be one of the biggest problems.

Also of notice in that link, a $1,000 contribution to Suffolk Detective Investigators - at Suffolk County PBA's former address...

Which I believe was meant to be empty since the PBA relocated.

I like the one to the Sports Hall of Fame for $1,000. Worth a visit should you be in the neighborhood, but you would need a ticket and a boarding pass at Islip Airport/Southwest Airlines.

I like the one to the Sports Hall of Fame for $1,000. Worth a visit should you be in the neighborhood, but you would need a ticket and a boarding pass at Islip Airport/Southwest Airlines.
Whats the destination?

The 'destination' IS the SOTHWEST AIRLINE boarding area at the Islip/MacArthur Airport, Islip, NY. In order to visit the museum' you need a ticket and a boarding pass to get there.- No Tickeee No Shirtee. It is just another gimmick to funnel money to your friends. The person that is running it is a man named Morris. he is very cloe to Spota. Word is one of them baptized the son of the other. There is a lot more money that passed to Morris by his pal Spota.

Oh well... UK flights don't land there. Looks like I can't enjoy the DA's money *fake cry*

I thought it was in Patchogue, at least that was the address for it in the 2012 FDR ;)

It was in Patchogue and that is another story that is a stunner

The man needs to earn. You can't make this up. A real slap in the face is when you access Newsday Online you will usually find an Ad for Ray Perini for DA.

While you are at it you should read the stories about a murder trial going on of a guy named Bittfolf, or something like that.

Yes, fast going off Newsday. Besides, it would seem I'm only able to access 5 articles a month or so without subscribing.

I'm aware of the Bittrolf case, but not so knowledgable on that as I am with LISK. I probably do need to pay more attention to it - I've been asked a few times what I think of it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTM