Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 213 44.1%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.2%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.7%

• Total voters
If you folks can open up the Newsday stories attached to Post#795 and take the time to absorb them you might get a pretty good idea what goes on in Suffolk. Once you get a sense of how bad things really are you might get an understanding of why Gilgo remains unsolved to this day.

Girls don't go screaming into 9-1-1
"They're trying to kill me"
and then disappear from the face of the earth.

Girls don't drown face UP in an inch of water and have their SKIN tight jeans
and clothes 1/4 mile away. A purse was found of Shannan's in PRISTINE condition
and every paper item IN THAT PURSE was in pristine condition.

Gus Coletti was interviewed by some of Mari's sychophants and the video made the
rounds of different people viewing it. Coletti told these people that Shannan HAD HER
LEATHER JACKET on - when she was at his house. Well, a couple days after her
disappearance, that same leather jacket was in Brewer's driveway and he left it there
and people saw it.

As of today, the police have lost her jacket.

what do you do?
you FOIA the chain of command that was in charge of Shannan's belongings.
and folks, you FOIA the SCPD for the chain of command on this investigation.

So, how come none of you Einstein's have done that?

If you folks can open up the Newsday stories attached to Post#795 and take the time to absorb them you might get a pretty good idea what goes on in Suffolk. Once you get a sense of how bad things really are you might get an understanding of why Gilgo remains unsolved to this day.
I believe the reason it remains unsolved is because men with power and money are doing the killing. Their motive is still not clair to me but i suspect snuff, initiation, ritual,or just because they get their kicks killing women.

When i think of honest law enforcement and our soldiers who put their life on the line to protect the freedom of people like lisk makes me nauseas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Girls don't go screaming into 9-1-1
"They're trying to kill me"
and then disappear from the face of the earth.

Girls don't drown face UP in an inch of water and have their SKIN tight jeans
and clothes 1/4 mile away. A purse was found of Shannan's in PRISTINE condition
and every paper item IN THAT PURSE was in pristine condition.

Gus Coletti was interviewed by some of Mari's sychophants and the video made the
rounds of different people viewing it. Coletti told these people that Shannan HAD HER
LEATHER JACKET on - when she was at his house. Well, a couple days after her
disappearance, that same leather jacket was in Brewer's driveway and he left it there
and people saw it.

As of today, the police have lost her jacket.

what do you do?
you FOIA the chain of command that was in charge of Shannan's belongings.
and folks, you FOIA the SCPD for the chain of command on this investigation.

So, how come none of you Einstein's have done that?
I think brewer ,for sure, is a dirty player. I always have from day 1.

Its so true.. the institutionalized, systemic corruption is so deep in this county that this case will never be solved as long as this cancer remains intact. Only hope is the feds.. and even they seem more inclined to install fixer puppets, rather than get to the very ugly and tyrannical bottom of the truth here.

Foia/foil requests sound like a good approach, but i could only imagine any suffolk docs pertaining to this case will be scrubbed, or probably were already scrubbed to fit a vague narrative during the initial investigation. From the top down, spota/burke and their foot solders were able to have complete control over this investigation. How can you trust anything they have had their hands in when they literally operate like the mafia/ russian kgb. All ends justify the means for these public gangsters.

Oh you mean like they had 9 months to scrub brewers house with cat urine. Dont ask me where i read that cause i dont remember.

Frankly, i would trust a mob guy or biker dude more than these guys.

I hear ya. what i meant by "scrubbing" was fixing the investigation to fit a narrative that this was some lone cragslist stalking serial killer on the loose and nothing more. There could very well be one, but with the way this case has been handled, one must ask questions about why tommy, jimmy and whoever else wouldnt allow the fbi to assist them initially. Their history, plus obstructing justice at a crucial point in the lisk investigation is blatantly suspicious.

Oh you mean like they had 9 months to scrub brewers house with cat urine. Dont ask me where i read that cause i dont remember.

Frankly, i would trust a mob guy or biker dude more than these guys.

So you think the cat urine was to cover up what?

storing the bodies? storing shannan?
cops brought dogs in there.

Early on, he changed his carpeting (from what we were told by the papers)

HE grew up close by Oak Beach and on the same street as Gino G the lawyer.
He owned a liquor store and so all the cops could come by for deep discounts.
Party boy schlep slop. Party with Gino? ya think?

So you think the cat urine was to cover up what?

storing the bodies? storing shannan?
cops brought dogs in there.

Early on, he changed his carpeting (from what we were told by the papers)

HE grew up close by Oak Beach and on the same street as Gino G the lawyer.
He owned a liquor store and so all the cops could come by for deep discounts.
Party boy schlep slop. Party with Gino? ya think?
I think cat urine could cover smells that can throw sniffer dogs off.

I think cat urine could cover smells that can throw sniffer dogs off.

I will never understand why M.Gilbert
did not sue Brewer for wrongful death.
and Pak, too.

Pak DROVE her to Brewer's and SG lost her life.

If you read ALL of the article, i.e, the attachments you will see a Yellow Brick Road right back to all of them. One story in the articles does put RM directly involved with the Party Boat. The story leaves no doubt of this. The scummer that owns the boat is John Scott Prudenti. And guess who went to parties on the boat and paid for it? Raymond Perini. You are good at finding news stories, check for the one where Perini is quoted saying why they don't have boat parties anymore.

These people are the scum of the Earth. They are so unbelievable they are 'unbelievable.'

This is the boat hawk?

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/politics/suffolk-ethics-law-s-uncertain-effect-1.13583890

BTW that was me who Perini was referring taking picture. Judge Robert Doyle spotted me in the parking lot. I have one question: If they weren't doing anything wrong then why did they cancel the parties? BTW, I saw these rascals in Hampton Bay at 1PM - or in the middle of a working day.

Newsday just posted a picture of a suspect that stole an expensive designer bag with a 5K reward for information/ Not a peep about the home invasion?

Correct me if im wrong but there are some that believe amber was told ny the killer not to bother dressing up. Could it be she was going out on a noat?

One of these two men was fortunate enough to retain Guess Who's attorney to accompany him to the grand jury? There was also a NCPD detective at the party. Now that NCPD detective served on some kind of law enforcement committee.....take a guess with who. I can only guess how and why they picked Peter Timmons to present the case.

Jimmy burkes attny jimmy conway? The fix is in.

You should check under the LISK NEWS, MEDIA section. I just dif a repost of a link someone posted under LISK's 'Burlap & Forensics' section, which is a Sunday Post Article, dated 09/08/2017, by Daniel Lee, discussing the facts that an unidentified woman's body was found on Wednesday, 09/06/2017, on Jones Beach; which has the local community fearful that the LISK may be active again, due to the condition of the body when discovered, which was minus (head/hands/feet).

Just fyi...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back