Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 213 44.1%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.2%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.7%

• Total voters
First of all, What the real problem is that there is a core of evil that protects the sexual predator criminals

and Maddalena01 if you were truly schooled in being psychic - you would know about
black diamonds, of which Burke is one.

i.e. he was as eviil in past lives to build up this kind of power
a) at such a young age to be noticed by a prosecutor
b) to become Chief amongst so much evil that Burke has done in his life before becoming Chief
c) so many SCPD spoke in hushed voices to FBI et all, and said flat out if Burke knew they were talking
they would be killed (no shyte)

so to be so great at being so evil and to be so protected means he is a black diamond,
and probably, most likely a descendant of Lucifuge Rofocale. A truly evil gatekeeper.
But maybe not, but Burke's success at being 3 people at once, an aggressive evil sexual predator,
a powerful law enforcement backed by an evil more powerful law enforcement (DA/Spota and their tribe),
and a charming handsome swarthy kind of guy who had moneyed people eating
out of the palm of his hands, and even international moneyed people, as they paid
Burke to go to other countries to listen to him (his teaching schedule, and Burke was paid to go to Isreal
and other countries for his counter terrorism prowess)

Long sentence, but in his past lives, he was skilled at exactly what he is skilled at in THIS life.

So - NO - I disagree with you maddalena - that Burke will pay the piper when he dies.....not at all.

Burke's piper has given him these amazing shapeshifter powers of hiding behind a false face, and making
grown men terrified of him (Burke.) All you have to do is swing a dead cat and where it lands, is where
Burke has been/slept/beaten some on up/ roughed up a prostitute/ stolen from his neighbors as a child/
you get the picture. Just swing a dead cat and where it lands is the footprints of Burke has been there/slept there/
eaten there/ beaten up there/ stolen there/ ruined a marriage here there and everywhere/ had prostitution rings
here there and everywhere/

and this is not limited to Long Island folks. Oh no. Not at all.

To see men as good and evil and evil men having to "pay the piper" in death is a very christian world view.
The world doesn't really work like that. If it did, the Catholic arch dioceses that have sexually violated
millions of Catholics around the globe, would get their justice. But the Vatican is just as evil as Burke.
yes I did say that.

If you don't believe me
just watch
"the keepers" on Netflix
or "Spotlight" and you will see some of the thousands of children
sexually violated by the Catholic powers that be.

I am impressed by your knowledge and agree that Burke could be a demon. I was raised Roman Catholic but schooled by the Sioux. I am from 200 years of psychic women but while I have experiences, I do not claim to be psychic. The sioux Feel that the things we do on our life walk record like a magnetic disk and no such thing as confession for cleansing our sins. However, there are places and people who are evil and nothing will ever change that. I relate to what you said and assume that the meaning of black diamond is like Damien thorn from the omen. Again, I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am impressed by your knowledge and agree that Burke could be a demon. I was raised Roman Catholic but schooled by the Sioux. I am from 200 years of psychic women but while I have experiences, I do not claim to be psychic. The sioux Feel that the things we do on our life walk record like a magnetic disk and no such thing as confession for cleansing our sins. However, there are places and people who are evil and nothing will ever change that. I relate to what you said and assume that the meaning of black diamond is like Damien thorn from the omen. Again, I agree.

I have never heard the term black diamond except for in attempting to ski them. But wow and I read about the demon gatekeeper. Maybe that is why that very gifted psychic had such a frightening experience when he found a pair of old men underwear on beach. I have always felt it is extremely evil and breaking bad u put it into perspective. A place like the overlook hotel in the shining. There are those places and the Ojibway refer to them as manitou-spirits that are nature spirits of dark and light.

If you go back and review my posts you might find those where I said that looking in the face of Burke one gets to see what Pure Evil looks like. He hurt people for the sheer delight of doing it.

If you go back and review my posts you might find those where I said that looking in the face of Burke one gets to see what Pure Evil looks like. He hurt people for the sheer delight of doing it.

I see that in some people and it sucks and I stay away from them.

I have never heard the term black diamond except for in attempting to ski them. But wow and I read about the demon gatekeeper. Maybe that is why that very gifted psychic had such a frightening experience when he found a pair of old men underwear on beach. I have always felt it is extremely evil and breaking bad u put it into perspective. A place like the overlook hotel in the shining. There are those places and the Ojibway refer to them as manitou-spirits that are nature spirits of dark and light.

Demon Gatekeeper - totally scary. Now ask your angels to erase ANY trace of that demon gatekeeper from your home,
because by looking and reading about him, his energy has gotten a ping. (Like cell phones and towers)
No shyte.

Energy - it's a very real thing.

You can't SEE gravity - but it exists, not because Einstein proved it by mathematical calculation, because you DO
see it in everyday life. String theory, quantum physics.

But energy - Burke has shapeshifter energy. One person sees him as a saint, another as a money machine,
another as fun party guy with drugs and prostitutes, another as a sworn evil enemy, another as a liar,
another as a woman beater, and then there were the moneyed people who saw Burke as a man they wanted
to get to know and have in their orbit because he was a "go to" guy in the rising ranks of power.

He has access to evil, I'd say that for sure. And he can charm a vulture off a corpse if he had to.

So, I asked before and I'll ask again
now that Burke has been in prison for 2 years, why is it, there have been NO leads to connect
the dots to

Burke and Bissette's murder in the park at dark
Burke and Lanieri
Burke and Hackett
Burke and Pak
Burke and Oak Beach, for that matter

Burke and the killings.

It's bugging the shyte out of me.
grrrrrrrrr

Maddalena - I know the ways of the Indigenous Peoples. Yes, I do.
I am thinking that the manitou-spirits that are of dark and light.
To be in the dark means there is no light, and to be of the light means you shed light on the dark.
Am I right?

IF Burke is protected by bands of humans (his palace guards) protecting him for their own reasons, his minions so to speak

what about on the spiritual level

THATS what I'm talking about - Burke and those like him are protected by a band of evil that
protects

sexual predators.

Look at Harvey Weinstein - you needn't look any further.
How many years did he rape pretty young ladies ? 20? 40?

You are of the indigenous tribes?
Were one of them the original peoples of Long Island?
If so, you are in luck to draw on your ancestors for answers
in this case, as your ancestors walked the land

long before today.

I am Italian, Russian mostly and told I have English royalty and Mohawk.

You are obviously experienced and I will light some white sage cause yes when researching you can become sick.

Th only thing I know about manitou is that they are nature spirits of varying degrees of positive and negative energy. I also know that dark energy can attach itself to people who drink too much and drug addictions

I am Italian, Russian mostly and told I have English royalty and Mohawk.

You are obviously experienced and I will light some white sage cause yes when researching you can become sick.

Th only thing I know about manitou is that they are nature spirits of varying degrees of positive and negative energy. I also know that dark energy can attach itself to people who drink too much and drug addictions

Yess maddalena, I completely agree, and aren't you a wise old soul.
Yes many addicts are possessed by dark spirits, but thats an entire nosedive into lessons in reality
that most people don't know about, but it would behoove them to learn. Many addicts and alcoholics are
very porous like a sponge, and those deceased possessing spirits love nothing more than to
take up a new home in an addict, because it's free rent so to speak. But this is wayyyyyyy tooo
deep for this websleuths forum.

White sage is really lovely, but what is more intense in really cleansing your home/area/car body
is

an inch of epsom salts
in a microwave fire resistant glass small small small dish

Put thin layer of rubbing alcohol in the epsom salts
Only a little goes a long way

put the glass on a pot holder on the floor

Light with a match and
while its burning

tell the entities that may be in your home to

go to the light. with love.

then you have cleansed your home of entities that are there
but you can't see, and you've sent them off with love to the light.
If you use small dish and small amount of rubbing alcohol

it's only 5 minutes

Stay there, before you take the dish away make sure you use pot holders
because that glass gets very hot from the small fire.

You can cleanse any room or space with this ceremony.

At times I think of Burke it reminds me of the last scene in Rosemary's Baby where the mother looks into the crib and sees the Devil. I still believe Burke is the tson of Jimmy ' the gent." Burke. I have made a connection between Burke's alleged father,
George Burke and Jimmy Gent. A connection that can't be denied. Fact is Burke has often said Jimmy The Gent was his uncle,and do others known to Burke.

Was Burke at Brewer's House the night Shannan was there?

With all this negativity about Burke is being raised (which may be completely accurate and valid) somehow I am missing the connection with either Shannan's death or with the other women who were found in the area.

Is there some direct connection with any of these crimes and Burke? Because if there is not; why is he becoming such an important focus? The fact he was/is a very bad person, and was a major part of law enforcement in Suffolk County, does not automatically link him to these crimes.

All I want to know is how he is connected directly?

Nuts runs in his genes. Its a family trait.
Yes, he looks like the bad fellow.

In Lost Girls Brewer was quoted saying if the truth gets out there are going to be a lot of cops 'with pie on their faces.' what could he possibly be talking about?

In Lost Girls Brewer was quoted saying if the truth gets out there are going to be a lot of cops 'with pie on their faces.' what could he possibly be talking about?
The answer may lie in the 911 tape that SC refuses to hand over.
Someone in LE did say " over my dead body".
Why is that?

Whats going on with the 911 tape?
Will we still be wondering in a year from now?
I wish John Ray would put out a statement.

Sounds like clients on Leannes list may have also spent time at Brewers place.

That he possibly procured working girls for his l e friends and maybe even other friends in high places ? It got out of hand and bad stuff started to happen?

Even if its one primary person as many must think! I still say "no", won't be caught but might die aforehand.

The answer may lie in the 911 tape that SC refuses to hand over.
Someone in LE did say " over my dead body".
Why is that?

Whats going on with the 911 tape?
Will we still be wondering in a year from now?
I wish John Ray would put out a statement.

I told earlier the judge was one of them and would not agree to turning over the tape, At least not before they can come up with a valid reason. And what does the DA have to say about his TRANSPARENT office. If anyone has a dog in this fight it is the DA, not the PD. The cops give the information to the DA to make the determination if releasing the tape jeopardizing the case.

I told earlier the judge was one of them and would not agree to turning over the tape, At least not before they can come up with a valid reason. And what does the DA have to say about his TRANSPARENT office. If anyone has a dog in this fight it is the DA, not the PD. The cops give the information to the DA to make the determination if releasing the tape jeopardizing the case.

The County "owns" the tape.

Stop all your belly aching.
Get off your *advertiser censored**

get in your car
Go to the court house
and read the file.

and then come back and tell everyone
or better yet

take pictures of the damn letter that the County attorney
sent to Judge Smarty pants
to show all of us what it said.

Now stop your bellyaching - be a man - and get to that courthouse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879
Back