Will this case ever be solved?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow...never thought of that. I keep forgetting about Jeff H...another silent man in the mix. There is donald, jeff, ron, timmy, jo, ac guy....and lastly ron's friend Orlando, who simply didn't appear any more with ron and was claimed to be his best friend. The men are very silent and all the women talk. It must be the culture and it smacks of "What are the men hiding?"

....now you got me thinking again..thanks em.

Great catch Whisperer. You're so right. The women do step forward and they do it quite quickly. And all they say are things that cover or give an alibi for the men. Or they don't even speak about the men who might be involved or know what has gone on. No one however, seems to have any information or hints and clues as to where Haliegh might be. It's the old story of none of the people who claim to have loved or cared for this little girl wants her to be found.
jmo

Personally, i happed to find Geraldo pretty creditable in this case anyways. He made me think twice about Rons involvement. If Ron is lying about something so simple that ANYONE could find out, being it public record (his arrest record) then surely he will lie about something as big as accidently killing his daughter out a fit of rage, JMO.

He flat out told Geraldo, that he wasn't a dealer, and that he didn't do drugs, which according to his record and where he is sitting today, oh and his admission to doing drugs on the undercover tapes (while popping pills in his mouth) tells me he is as much as a liar as Misty in this case. JMO

IMO, the only reason Geraldo was run out of Satsuma is b/c he was getting ready to reveal some VERY damning information, and regardless if it was soley on Ron or not, it was enough to cause creditablity issues.

Great post lil momma, got me thinking.

A lot of people were thrown out of Sansuma: Geraldo, Cobra, Tim Miller. Why? Weren't they there to serve a purpose, the purpose of finding a little girl? :maddening:

A lot of people were thrown out of Sansuma: Geraldo, Cobra, Tim Miller. Why? Weren't they there to serve a purpose, the purpose of finding a little girl? :maddening:

Tim's job was to find Haleigh..Tim claimed LE asked him to leave... Hardy denied those claims... Someone, somewhere is lying...
IMO Geraldo and Cobra were basically there to find out what may have happened to Haleigh...IMO They were run out of town because someone didn't want anyone asking any hard questions... Someone didn't want the truth revealed as to who the person was who was responsible for what really happend to Haleigh

Bottom Line....For certain... We all know the Croslins aren't the ones who have any friends in high places down there...

Geraldo was run out of town for asking stupid questions... not hard ones. lol
Cobra did illegal things that had him removed.
MOO though.

MOO though.

BBM :)

IMO and JMO, Geraldo was breaking things wide open and exposing Ronald Cummings for what he was. (which there were a lot of people who didn't want that info exposed) A drug user and dealer. There is no denying that. He is on camera putting pills in his mouth, illegally.(if he had a script for those pills then he wouldn't have to go to other people to get them to sell--to add to that he wouldn't have been arrested had he had a script for those pills) He is also on camera dealing them and making the drug connections for the undercover officer. :)

IMO and JMO, Geraldo was breaking things wide open and exposing Ronald Cummings for what he was. (which there were a lot of people who didn't want that info exposed) A drug user and dealer. There is no denying that. He is on camera putting pills in his mouth, illegally.(if he had a script for those pills then he wouldn't have to go to other people to get them to sell--to add to that he wouldn't have been arrested had he had a script for those pills) He is also on camera dealing them and making the drug connections for the undercover officer. :)

You have taken the words out of many mouths. Especially mine!! Thank you for your non-emotional, wise take on this entire situation!!

MOO though.
I didn't think Geraldo's questions were stupid. Maybe if Ron had taken those questions more seriously, instead of denying them, he wouldn't be where he is right now. He could have used that as an opportunity to face his own faults and done something about them. too bad he didn't. But maybe it's for the best. JMO.

MOO though.

IMO.. Geraldo asking Ron C IF drugs were in any way connected to WHY Ron C's heart may have disappeared is not a stupid question..

And Cobra cuffing Snodgrass and taking him in and then Cobra being the one run out of town by PCSO is shady to say the least..
Perhaps PCSO and Detective Taylor could better explain WHY Snodgrass was released and Cobra was run out of town....JMHO

I think GR was hitting very close to home w/RC. He mentioned hitting Haleigh and rc said he did. GR mentioned "Bricks" of marijuana stored at rc's house. I wonder how close that was...

How much was cleaned out of the house prior to 911? What time did rc leave work that night? When talking to cobra, rc evaded the time and called it "Such and such a time'. It has to make a normal person wonder what he is hiding when he used terms like that to describe time he left and LE questioning him on "What took him so long"?

bbm, love you, but JMO, those are not facts

bbm, love you, but JMO, those are not facts

I agree.
IMO Ron was on drugs before custody and after HaLeigh went missing.
Many people straighten out after they get custody and a few fall back when their child is abducted and killed. <shrug>

I agree.
IMO Ron was on drugs before custody and after HaLeigh went missing.
Many people straighten out after they get custody and a few fall back when their child is abducted and killed. <shrug>
I'm sorry, but I feel like if his intentions were to clean up for his kid's sake, he wouldn't have been running with people like the Croslins. Misty was underaged and some of the drug stories Tommy has told, are just terrible. and don't forget Misty's early story of her and Tommy smoking dope at the trailer. Now, maybe Ron's own drug use didn't play a part in Haleigh's abduction, but the company he kept almost certainly did...and the only reason I can see for them all keeping company, is the drug connection. So yes, I think the questions Geraldo asked Ron were legitimate. His record before the abduction and his record after the abduction, show a man with serious, serious drug issues. Him being sent to prison for drug trafficking, speaks loud and clear. Anyway, Ron living in denial and lying about his lifestyle hindered this investigation, IMO. If he would lie about something so easily refutable, what else has he lied about? Even if Ron himself, had nothing to do with Haleigh missing, his lifestyle is at the core. He's the reason all these people were in his children's lives. drugs and guns and bad company. JMO.

Well, I happen to know that the PCSO is still working this case fairly aggressively. They're just not making public what they're doing. I also know that SKB is working this case and that there is another PI that is searching for a "live" Haleigh. SKB just posted a new blog at handcuffedtotheocean.com So there is stuff going on, it's just way under the radar.

Well, I happen to know that the PCSO is still working this case fairly aggressively. They're just not making public what they're doing. I also know that SKB is working this case and that there is another PI that is searching for a "live" Haleigh. SKB just posted a new blog at handcuffedtotheocean.com So there is stuff going on, it's just way under the radar.

Thanks Cobia. Is SKB working for Haileigh's mother's family? I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed a while back...

Thanks Cobia. Is SKB working for Haileigh's mother's family? I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed a while back...

SKB was originally hired by Atty. Carol Caldwell, who represented Crystal Sheffield to help her obtain custody of Ronald Junior. They were, of course, successful in that endeavor. When Ronald was arrested the DCF filed a motion with the court to place custody of Junior with grandma Sykes. In some part due to info that SKB produced in that court hearing, the judge ruled against DCF and grandma Sykes and placed custody of Junior with Crystal. The records of that hearing are not public because it involves a juvenile. Caldwell also had a child psychologist testify who had been seeing Junior on a regular basis.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back