Witness Laura Buchanan Backs Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know if LE searched CA, GA and JB's computers. I'm afraid Mr Slaubaugh's little search means nothing to me. If I delete my emails and then attempt to search for them, they don't come up either.

I'm pretty sure that LE searching JB's computer would be highly problematic. Something that we have seen or suspected JB to have made very good use of during alot of jail visits. And in this case there would be little justification for searching JB's computer looking for those e-mails when they can easily get them from the other side.

I just read through the emails LB sent to MN, and my first thought is, she reminds me of Annie in the movie Misery. Chilling.

Holy moly, so she forged Anne's name on one document, and Kasper Jordan's name on another? Why is she not in jail or at the very least being sued by these two?

On 9/21/10 OCSO generated a separate case file # to investigate the possibility that LB "knowingly and unlawfully created and presented a document (Form A) knowing it to be false". Congrats LB! You've managed to become the subject of your very own criminal investigation! :loser:

Are we to assume her adoptive daughter knows LB is her mother? The one she had when she was 14. I hope she does. What a way to find out!

To be fair KaRN, LB was L Kelley when she was fourteen. I assume. I know it's Kentucky and all:innocent:, but I doubt she met & married Mr. B and relinquished their first young-un by the ripe old age of fourteen.

I liked the bit about how while LB was looking around in the woods on Suburban Dr., she found herself standing on a gator's tail. Apparently the thing hissed at her and scampered off in the opposite direction?

Yeah, as if...:rolleyes: GMAB
Yet another one with britches ablaze.

An aside...Anne did an amazing job. It's hard to have a conversation and listen for direction at the same time. She was a real trooper. Well done Anne.
Really! I would have been fuming that someone put my name on anything without my permission. I hope she had the opportunity to confront her.

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26649594/detail.html
page 9
Anne says she was searching Jay Blanchard Park with Laura on Sept 3rd 2008..

Either LB was at 2 places at once
OR
After spending a day searching for Caylee with TES she still had the energy to go to Disney and imagine the surprise to believe she had a sighting of Caylee at Disney.
I think there was a little problem with the dates. The fudging sure as heck looks like her handwriting. Don't think she can blame the PI for that.

I liked the bit about how while LB was looking around in the woods on Suburban Dr., she found herself standing on a gator's tail. Apparently the thing hissed at her and scampered off in the opposite direction?

Yup and the moon is made of green cheese. No way could you accidentally stand on a gator's tail... actually I don't even think you could do that on purpose. I think I will join you in the eye rolling. Do you think we should get a fire extinguisher for those blazing britches? :innocent:

I didn't realize this thread was here. I wish I could move my post over from the Doc Dump thread. After reading several of her emails to MN.....I thought we all were being punked.

But just about died laughing at her comment of "the public should take up money to buy GA & CA an 8' high fence as the less they are seen the better"! Tee hee hee

I didn't realize this thread was here. I wish I could move my post over from the Doc Dump thread. After reading several of her emails to MN.....I thought we all were being punked.

But just about died laughing at her comment of "the public should take up money to buy GA & CA an 8' high fence as the less they are seen the better"! Tee hee hee

That is such a fitting description of this case.....PUNKED INDEED!:banghead:

To read that "controlled call" from Kaspar to LB.....WOWSERS. She is either on crack, mentally off, or something because she cannot finish one incoherent thought. I just wonder what her CPA husband thinks about all of this?

LB is crazier than JW. AP states that LB showed her a badge and had a gun on her hip which seemed to back up LB's claim that she was LE.

Yup and the moon is made of green cheese. No way could you accidentally stand on a gator's tail... actually I don't even think you could do that on purpose. I think I will join you in the eye rolling. Do you think we should get a fire extinguisher for those blazing britches? :innocent:

If she stood on a gators tail she would not be here to tell about it:floorlaugh:

i love how she tries to sound intelligent in her emails to baez, "people never seize to amaze me" hahaha

it's evident she definitely has a case of "look at me syndrome" the way she stalks baez to follow up with her on everything & her bogus tips.. who does she think she is?

i love how she tries to sound intelligent in her emails to baez, "people never seize to amaze me" hahaha

it's evident she definitely has a case of "look at me syndrome" the way she stalks baez to follow up with her on everything & her bogus tips.. who does she think she is?

She's a KC wannabe, and IMHO - I sure hope DFS is keeping a close eye on her 3 kids.

She's a KC wannabe, and IMHO - I sure hope DFS is keeping a close eye on her 3 kids.

I highly doubt it. Unfortunately, this forum is packed with daily examples of cases where children have been repeatedly pointed out to DFS who are being beaten, severely neglected, etc. and yet they still are not removed, but rather left there to die.

I don't think DFS has the resources, staff, etc. to handle the calls they receive. I don't see that they have time or the authority to "keep an eye" on the kids of some wackadoo stalker with a hero complex simply because she has inserted herself into a murder investigation/prosecution.

But I agree, she bears watching. Just doubt it is happening.

LB stepped on a gator's tail and it sampered off, sure. :rolleyes: I'd like to see that.

Perhaps she should spend the day with the gators in Lake Jesup...she could step on as many tails as she wants..and let's see if they scamper off.

LB stepped on a gator's tail and it sampered off, sure. :rolleyes: I'd like to see that.

Perhaps she should spend the day with the gators in Lake Jesup...she could step on as many tails as she wants..and let's see if they scamper off.

I am a native Floridian and I totally agree! It's so clearly made up and laughable - it would be like me going to Alaska and talking tough about me bumping into a Polar Bear but he just growled at me and ran away!

This lady is one looney toon! I'm sure her husband's employers at PricewaterhouseCoopers are deeply impressed with her honesty, integrity, literacy and good communication skills. I hope she realizes how much damage she has done to his career.

I wonder if her crazy manipulations to insert herself into this case seem worth it now?

Well you know how those gators are. Intimidated by the badge and the gun. lol

Sooooooo, if LB was packin was she breaking a law in Florida by carrying a concealed weapon?

I'm glad you mentioned that - because when I read her statement I thought to myself - :waitasec: - does this woman think gators are like squirrels? Step on a 'gater and it "scampers off"? :floorlaugh:

Really, I am reading through these documents that have just been released - and thinking - this defense and the defense team is just one paper tiger - surely they must be aware they are going to be decimated at trial. Not just embarrassed and humiliated - totally destroyed. No wonder Mason is frantically signing up new business before the trial starts. His reputation is going to need some huge rehabilitation. As for Baez.....well...:loser: I don't need a psychic or a crystal ball to see his future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153