Witness tampering alleged

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, FCA could have been the instigator the it all. You make a good point. Why lee is an outsider, imho, is because he is make. I don't think Cindy wanted a boy. George does whatever Cindy wants. So when Casey was born, Cindy had her princess, who could do no wring, leaving Lee to be an after thought. The family dynamic is without a doubt dysfunctional! I just don't see the type of dysfunction FCA claims.

I agree, FCA could have been the instigator the it all. You make a good point. Why lee is an outsider, imho, is because he is make. I don't think Cindy wanted a boy. George does whatever Cindy wants. So when Casey was born, Cindy had her princess, who could do no wring, leaving Lee to be an after thought. The family dynamic is without a doubt dysfunctional! I just don't see the type of dysfunction FCA claims.

That could very well be. CA was the youngest and only girl. Those brothers could have been brutal, or not. But you know how boys are...rough and ready. CA is such a perfectionists that I imagine a bunch of older brothers playing baseball with her dolls probably did not go over well. And all the teasing.....I could see her having issues with having a son. jmo

Oh my - such mystery surrounds this family..... denial, dysfunction and secrets ... such toxicity -

I think I agree with you about LA. He seems to be filled with alot of pain, resentment and anger. It breaks my heart, actually.

Waiting for something that will never happen is a sign of senility I am told. Thus I am waiting.

Waiting for something that will never happen is a sign of senility I am told. Thus I am waiting.

It has a case number and is an on-going investigation. Some things take time but at some point if there is a statute of limitations on this case they will have to go forward or close the case. jmo

Wow, I never heard about that! Wonder if it was one of the Anthony clan who threatened her?
The call was traced to a phone booth in Manhattan, very close to ABC's studios IIRC and the A's were by coincidence in town doing an interview at the time. :) IMO it was the A's. Cindy is really good at making phone threats to cops. Why stop there? :sick:

The call was traced to a phone booth in Manhattan, very close to ABC's studios IIRC and the A's were by coincidence in town doing an interview at the time. :) IMO it was the A's. Cindy is really good at making phone threats to cops. Why stop there? :sick:

In July, 2009 there were only 4 remaining public phone booths in NYC and all four were on West End Avenue, 101 and West End, 100rd and West End, 90th and West End and 66th and West End. Those were the only outdoor phone booths located in Manhattan and none of them are close to ABC Studios. They could have used a public phone in one of the hotels if available. In today's world public phones are few and far between. Unless they just happened to be walking along West End Avenue which is about a 5 to 10 minute drive they would have never found them. jmo

I haven't read this whole thread so please forgive my stupidity.
Even if there had been witness tampering it will not change the verdict, yes?
We will never see justice for Caylee. And that is what I just can't stand along with the fact that the Anthony's (all of them) will be rewarded with cash.
I just cannot stand it.

In July, 2009 there were only 4 remaining public phone booths in NYC and all four were on West End Avenue, 101 and West End, 100rd and West End, 90th and West End and 66th and West End. Those were the only outdoor phone booths located in Manhattan and none of them are close to ABC Studios. They could have used a public phone in one of the hotels if available. In today's world public phones are few and far between. Unless they just happened to be walking along West End Avenue which is about a 5 to 10 minute drive they would have never found them. jmo
ABC Studios is on 66th...2 avenues over from West End. I know they may have other places...but that's not all that far...especially if you're trying to park. lol

ok...just heard juror 11 again! There is something very strange! What has to be done to investigate jury tampering? this guy (IMO) was "bought." I'm 99% sure of it!

I've been saying the same thing. This was all a strategic move that was made before the trial even started. Something is NOT RIGHT with ALL of the jurors leaving their notebooks on their chairs. That was a very strong signal there.
And my hubby who is pretty good at seeing things I don't said, "The DT and KC seem pretty happy." That was around week 4, he kept saying it's like she knows she's getting off. I persisted with uh all of the evidence against her yada yada, not in this lifetime. :banghead:

I've posted this before (sorry!), and I know no one agrees with me, but I'm still stubbornly thinking :crazy: she says she's close to "Holt". Go to 6:16:

‪Pt 1 - Full Phone Call Between Casey and Lee Anthony - Caylee Anthony Missing 3 Year Old Florida Child‬‏ - YouTube

In his deposition Lee says "I went to Winter Park in ninth grade" - and the Winter Park Ninth Grade Center is right around the corner from Holt Ave.

34gvj0m.jpg

Familiar place that means something to their family hmmm. Plus this is also only about 10 mins from Tony's apartment!

I listened and you may be right, I think she does say Holt.
But the conversation I've been talking about is the next visit in jail with LA, not this one. That is where they talk alot in code and I think he not only gets rid of some things, but shuffles the body around some too possibly.
I also believe he was the one do the deleting on the computers.
And lastly the whole family is involved in some form after the fact. CA and GA cleaning the car, washing items and strangely they must have had a pow wow and talked about what date they last saw Caylee because all of them said the 9th, until they realized there was the video of Father's Day and they knew they had to change their dates.
Strange how every one of them can think that Father's Day was the 9th. :waitasec:

ABC Studios is on 66th...2 avenues over from West End. I know they may have other places...but that's not all that far...especially if you're trying to park. lol

Good Morning America (ABC)
44th Street & Broadway
Times Square,
New York, NY 10036

When I put it in mapquest along with the phone booth address the closest was 5 minute drive away. Not sure what is located on 66th but Good Morning America is at Times Square. jmo

I'm curious about why anyone who believes this was a simple drowning accident would still be interested in the case three long years later, especially when that interest doesn't seem to include any component of caring about the deceased.

As one that believes this was a drowning, I can tell you that I have continued to follow this case for a couple reasons; 1 - because it involved the death of a 2 yr old child, and 2 - for the simple fact that the media hype-hate spreading TH's swayed public opinion and had this girl convicted 3 long years ago without ever having her day in court. I can also assure you that I have much compassion for this beautiful baby girl. The fact of the matter is that it is not a pick and choose between the two. Just because I agree with the verdict doesn't mean I have no compassion for the deceased child. And, I'm sure I'm speaking for most other pro-verdict members.

How is it proven ? Obviously it was not or the judge would have let the DT discuss it during closing.

Let's take the opposite side ... how do we disprove this claim ? Well, look at FCA's videotaped conversation with GA at the jail ... "Dad, you've the best father and grandfather .. you've always been there for me" etc, etc. Also, do you truly think if FCA was molested by GA, she would have left Caylee alone with GA or not confided this with CA and CA would have taken action against GA ?

It was obviously FCA's decision to make up this ridiculous claim against her Dad and partially Lee, as she had nothing on CA to throw her under the bus. If I were George/Lee, I would sue FCA as well. There is not a decent bone in FCA's body.

On a side note, I wonder why FCA/JB cast aside the idea of blaming JG for the abduction/murder of Caylee ?

None of your 1st paragraph is shocking when it comes to incest. It's very much the norm. As far as telling CA, maybe she did, maybe that's why they split up and were having marital problems, maybe CA didn't believe her. Not being believed is norm too. Taking the other stance, maybe she didn't tell CA. That's not at all shocking either.

Droppping the JG claim -- my opinion is that it was quite some time before Casey told DT that Caylee drowned, etc.

All my own opinion.

I remember Jeff Ashton saying something in one of his interviews about the defense's opening statement lacking a good-faith basis. (ie. the accusation of George). I am not sure if they could have objected to it, but did find this:

http://dgsearch.no-ip.biz/BN-lawbook/ch28.htm

The forecast may not always be accurate. Anticipated evidence may not materialize for unpredictable reasons (e.g., a witness's claim of privilege,{8} or memory lapse), but both sides have to have a reasonable good faith basis for what they say.{9}

9. ABA Standards for Criminal Justice 3-5.5, 4-7.4 ("It is unprofessional conduct to allude to any evidence unless there is a good faith and reasonable basis for believing that such evidence will be tendered and admitted in evidence"); DR 7-106(C)(1) (lawyer should not "tate or allude to any matter that he has no reasonable basis to believe is relevant to the case or that will not be supported by admissible evidence").

Now, I am not a lawyer, and I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but it seems to me that what Baez did was at a minimum unethical.

Just as JA stated in this interview, we do not know what JB had intentions of proving. He may have planned on Casey testifying and something changed their mind. Therefore, you can't say he acted unethical.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYNmg7IaxCU"]‪Jeff Ashton Interview About Casey Anthony Verdict‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

around 4:00 mark

Witness tampering........ that is the name of this thread. Back to topic......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90