Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am highly anticipating the scheduled news conference tomorrow! Does Nadya Suleman really think she can "win" over Gloria Allred? Many people may not like her style, but she is clearly a strong advocate for those children, and many others who wouldn't have a voice otherwise.

It is too bad that more at risk children don't have people calling and emailing about them the way people have been protesting this case.

snipped.

I haven't even listed a quarter of the questions I have. But this is a woman who supposedly studied psychology? I wish I could hear from some of those teachers and classmates from college.

I'm wanting to bet that in the future, Psychology books will have a whole chapter on Miss NS, anybody want to take me up on that?

VB

I'm wanting to bet that in the future, Psychology books will have a whole chapter on Miss NS, anybody want to take me up on that?

VB

The Madonna Complex is a term reserved for males but I'm on your side that they will come up with a psychological term just for Nadya!

I really do wish we could hear from her teachers or classmates. Is there any evidence she really got a degree?

That video nauseated me. Nadya say's she was "basically" quoting Linda, so what did Linda really say? Warning Nadya about the potential of kidnapping over and again was akin to threatening her? Having a hundred people traipsing in and out of the house that Nadya does not know, it seems reasonable for Linda to warn her about this, doesn't it?

Also when Nadya said HER doctor said the babies didn't need much more than nurturing, there was no issue of weakened health (or something to that effect), I think that's BS. I don't know of a doctor being able to say anything like that because they have to let you know all the "possibilities" or face malpractice suits!

Then I had to turn off the video.

That new video is disgusting. Radar online let Nadya spew forth the garbage and BS with no counterpoint whatsoever. Oh yeah...don't forget...radar online is fully in bed with her and would never openly challenge the lunacy of their cash cow Nadya and her selling out of her wee little moneymakers called innocent children!! :furious: Nadya could not be a more deranged, narcissistic liar had she somehow been Casey Anthony's own psycho twin. I am nauseated to the core and reaching for the Maalox. :mad:

I wonder what tomorrow's response from AIW and GA will bring....

Thanks for posting this. This video made me realize something very important about Nadya. She doesn't work well when people are working against her, out to get her, telling her how things are done etc. However, I believe she finally took a bit of time to care about the babies. It is sad that it took so long, but i believe her. She kept talking about the nanny's. The thing about the nannys is that she is their boss (in theory). She can ask them to help her. It isn't people coming into the house that she feels are trying to force their way (her mom, angels in waiting, etc.) If you get the negativity out of there and have enough help, maybe, just maybe there is hope.

You know, I actually agree with you in part. No doubt there is negative energy there, and she feels threatened by that.

Dr. Phil's trailer for tomorrow says "she might not like what I have to say"

She has a degree from a community college in that area for mental health technician (or something similar)

She talks like she thinks she's Freud or something. With the talk of the Master's, I really thought she had more schooling than that.

Thanks for posting this. This video made me realize something very important about Nadya. She doesn't work well when people are working against her, out to get her, telling her how things are done etc. However, I believe she finally took a bit of time to care about the babies. It is sad that it took so long, but i believe her. She kept talking about the nanny's. The thing about the nannys is that she is their boss (in theory). She can ask them to help her. It isn't people coming into the house that she feels are trying to force their way (her mom, angels in waiting, etc.) If you get the negativity out of there and have enough help, maybe, just maybe there is hope.

She doesn't like taking orders from anyone. She is the boss and that is all there is to it. (IMO) As soon as one of the nannies does something she doesn't like- they'll be hitting the bricks too.

I believe that Nadya is the sole reason for the negativity, but I hope you are right! :blowkiss:

She talks like she thinks she's Freud or something. With the talk of the Master's, I really thought she had more schooling than that.

What I have seen is that Nadya is intelligent, and educated and has a fair degree of insight. Insight does not equal wisdom and pragmatism.

What I have seen is that Nadya is intelligent, and educated and has a fair degree of insight. Insight does not equal wisdom and pragmatism.

I can't see past her manipulation to see these nice things about her.

Thanks for your wisdom, RhythmicSun! :blowkiss:

Does she have empathy (especially for children), and a sense for what they need at the various developmental states? Common sense?

I don't know; I haven't really studied this case or listened to videos, but she just doesn't look like a person who realizes she has 8 babies to care for and 16 children to support.

I would be looking a little haggard and anxious with the thought of more than one newborn to manage. I would be interested in what the nannies suggest, not being a "boss"; I would welcome their help and thank them profusely.

I would want to communicate clearly and work as a team with the nannies, but I would get upset if one DIDN"T SHOW UP or didn't seem to be competent.

I hope these angels in waiting only filed a report because the kids were in danger or neglected and not because they didnt like the way she wanted something done...
We all knew this wouldnt last long and Im all for the angels helping out but she is the mother and the household should be ran as she sees fit(yes I know she is unfit)
She should not be reported on unless the kids are in danger or neglected....
I do not like this woman and I feel very sad for these kids all 14 of them....
but I would want it to be fair in dealing with her...
these kids arent going to be taken away...there has to be severe neglect or abuse before they are taken away...then even if they are taken away her parental rights wouldnt be dissolved she would be given every chance to improve her parenting skills or living environment and this could be played out for years, all the while the kids are in limbo....
While noone is thrlled with what she has done..it has been done and now in order for these kids to have any chance at all i think whoever helps her needs to step back and let her do it her way stepping in only when the kids are at risk...
If its meant for these kids to be taken then they will be until then those kids need help any help they can get because its not going to come for mommy dearest

these kids arent going to be taken away...there has to be severe neglect or abuse before they are taken away...then even if they are taken away her parental rights wouldnt be dissolved she would be given every chance to improve her parenting skills or living environment and this could be played out for years, all the while the kids are in limbo....

<snipped>

That is true in normal situations. This is not a normal situation. There are 8 fragile multiple preemies involved here along with 6 other children, 3 of whom are disabled to varying degrees. I just don't agree that these children won't be taken away.

If Nadya can do what you said in the rest of your post just above mine, then I'm all for her keeping the kids. Unfortunately, Nadya needs counseling, psychotherapy and parental coaching and training.

<snipped>

General questions to anyone who might know the answers:

Is the State of California required to publicly disclose whether there has already been a child advocate assigned to this case? (Actually, a team is needed.) Could that be connected with the complaints Dr. Lieberman filed? Is the public ever going to hear from a representative from the State of California about this? If so, when?

I believe this is all under confidentiality. I am sure Nadya's lawyer would make sure nothing got leaked. Nadya sure loves the attention, maybe SHE will leak it.:twocents:

Does she have empathy (especially for children), and a sense for what they need at the various developmental states? Common sense?

I don't know; I haven't really studied this case or listened to videos, but she just doesn't look like a person who realizes she has 8 babies to care for and 16 children to support.

I would be looking a little haggard and anxious with the thought of more than one newborn to manage. I would be interested in what the nannies suggest, not being a "boss"; I would welcome their help and thank them profusely.

I would want to communicate clearly and work as a team with the nannies, but I would get upset if one DIDN"T SHOW UP or didn't seem to be competent.
I would be extremely grateful and thankful as well.after all,it's free,competent help.
but IMO that appears to be one of Nadya's problems..she's ungrateful and not thankful for anything she receives,and she wants to boss and control it all,much like a spoiled brat behaves,which is why I think her dad did say one truthful thing,and that was it..(JMO!)

I have to disagree with you on this one; I think she has no concept of reality. I think that she is self-absorbed. I have been appalled listening to her ponder what is going on in her own head-who cares? How are the kids? I mean this whole situation is all about her...JMO.

I am highly anticipating the scheduled news conference tomorrow! Does Nadya Suleman really think she can "win" over Gloria Allred? Many people may not like her style, but she is clearly a strong advocate for those children, and many others who wouldn't have a voice otherwise.

It is too bad that more at risk children don't have people calling and emailing about them the way people have been protesting this case.

Gloria Allred is an incredible advocate and the last person Nadya should piss off:waitasec:

Yes, I do believe it was negligible because and only because of its short duration. Is it something to add to the total of Nadya wrongs regarding the care of her children? Yes. But if that report hadn't been filed, then it's quite possible AIW would still be in the house and gaining more and more info with every day that passes which is what I'd like to see happen.

I want to see those children and babies placed in loving homes, and the mother court ordered to a psych ward which is where she belongs imo.
me too,and I don't know about in CA,but I know here in my state,it's very difficult to get someone committed unless they are 1-a threat to themselves 2-a threat to others (as in they might assault or kill another) or 3-they are unable to care for themselves,as in basic things like feeding themselves.
Or a combo of one of the 3 things above.
So I'm guessing she would have to make threats or actually physically abuse one of the children (or someone else),before she could be committed.
I don't know about anything else...if the kids get taken away,things like parenting classes from Family Services,etc., would be required,I presume.(that is if she wants the kids back!)

That new video is disgusting. Radar online let Nadya spew forth the garbage and BS with no counterpoint whatsoever. Oh yeah...don't forget...radar online is fully in bed with her and would never openly challenge the lunacy of their cash cow Nadya and her selling out of her wee little moneymakers called innocent children!! :furious: Nadya could not be a more deranged, narcissistic liar had she somehow been Casey Anthony's own psycho twin. I am nauseated to the core and reaching for the Maalox. :mad:

I wonder what tomorrow's response from AIW and GA will bring....

Funny, but sadly she has 14 kids she is responsible for, we cannot be the only folks that view her psychosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow