Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG... I'm very torn. These children (all 14 of them) deserve a good life, they certainly do. Our government needs a total overhaul though- I am guessing aside from the 490$ a month in food stamps Nadya also has gotten SSI checks of around 500$ a month each for the disabled children and her schooling wasn't paid for by student loans. My guess is that she has gotten FREE schooling- nothing to pay back in the form of PEL grants?

I'm really speculating here but I really see Nadya as a very calculating individual.

Me too. A full accounting should be done at once. This is such a lose-lose situation for all involved, except Nadya.

:laugh: I was just thinking the same thing,theres more twist and turns and nannys in this story. Is there a full moon out there or what ? Another never ending story. Oh,buy the way my granddaughter says Oh snap all the time.

:dance:

Here we go:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/02/nadya-suleman-w.html

Octuplets' mother receives public assistance
[UPDATED]
4:45 PM, February 9, 2009

Suleman Nadya Suleman, the woman who gave birth to octuplets last month, is receiving $490 a month in food stamps, and three of her first six children are disabled and receiving federal assistance, her publicist confirmed to The Times.

Publicist Michael Furtney confirmed the information after two sources told The Times that Suleman was receiving food stamps and federal supplemental security income.

Suleman had told NBC News correspondent Ann Curry in an interview that she was not receiving welfare. Furtney said Suleman didn't consider the food stamps and SSI to be welfare.

“In Nadya’s view, the money that she gets from the food stamp program ... and the resources disabilities payments she gets for her three children are not welfare," he said. "They are part of programs designed to help people with need, and she does not see that as welfare."

-snip-​
:doh:

So let me get this straight SSI,Foodstamps,disability from work,how about Mass health insurance ?? Does she also get fuel assistance? But she recieves no assistance from the Government. Oh yea,couldn't help grandma with supporting the household. So where the hay,was the money going. Now I know how they can afford a big house somewhere. Most importantly those poor little ones that need extra attention and not getting it because mama is out trying to break the world record in producing children. This is sick !! Here comes the ranting,to the basement with me :doh::doh::doh:

Here we go:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/02/nadya-suleman-w.html

Octuplets' mother receives public assistance
[UPDATED]
4:45 PM, February 9, 2009

Suleman Nadya Suleman, the woman who gave birth to octuplets last month, is receiving $490 a month in food stamps, and three of her first six children are disabled and receiving federal assistance, her publicist confirmed to The Times.

Publicist Michael Furtney confirmed the information after two sources told The Times that Suleman was receiving food stamps and federal supplemental security income.

Suleman had told NBC News correspondent Ann Curry in an interview that she was not receiving welfare. Furtney said Suleman didn't consider the food stamps and SSI to be welfare.

“In Nadya’s view, the money that she gets from the food stamp program ... and the resources disabilities payments she gets for her three children are not welfare," he said. "They are part of programs designed to help people with need, and she does not see that as welfare."

-snip-​
:doh:
:eek::eek::eek: I'm speechless!

michael furtney was the one who the radio guys interviewed.

Oh they were talking about this tonight on my talkradio station. I mean how much she was probably getting per child i didn't catch it all.

I guess all I can figure is that Nadya should only counsel people on how to bilk a system.

I am wondering if in the next coming days we will hear that Angela (octo-gram) has received benefits for caring for the disabled children? (Is there a program for childcare benefits in CA in regards to disabled children?)

It really is a full moon. lol Well, actually, tomorrow it will be at the exact point of being a full moon...but soon enough... :dance: lol

No wonder why I am starting rant like a lunatic over this case,it's the full moon. Thanx LillyRush

So let me get this straight SSI,Foodstamps,disability from work,how about Mass health insurance ?? Does she also get fuel assistance? But she recieves no assistance from the Government. Oh yea,couldn't help grandma with supporting the household. So where the hay,was the money going. Now I know how they can afford a big house somewhere. Most importantly those poor little ones that need extra attention and not getting it because mama is out trying to break the world record in producing children. This is sick !! Here comes the ranting,to the basement with me :doh::doh::doh:

No... she doesn't get "welfare"... there is apparently a difference in the entitlement programs?

And for the last time, you can't go to the basement!!!:snooty:

No wonder why I am starting rant like a lunatic over this case,it's the full moon. Thanx LillyRush

So... if I have PMS AND it's going to be a full moon, does that make my lunacy okay???:o

Oh they were talking about this tonight on my talkradio station. I mean how much she was probably getting per child i didn't catch it all.

Do ya think we have a little scammer amongst us!! Sounds like someone surely know's how to beat the system !!

I guess all I can figure is that Nadya should only counsel people on how to bilk a system.

I am wondering if in the next coming days we will hear that Angela (octo-gram) has received benefits for caring for the disabled children? (Is there a program for childcare benefits in CA in regards to disabled children?)

I bet you that will be tomorrow's headlines.No wonder our economy is a mess.

The full moon will bring out all the beasts in the next week. Nadya's closet and our own as we navigate through this mess and realize as the public and the public that pays for her, just how much we are vulnerable to con artists and the terrible repercussions when the pawns are children.

Pub:she says she has NOT had plastic suregy

Three days from now, we'll read: "Furtney said Suleman didn't consider the rhinoplasty and collagen injections to be plastic surgery." :p

Three days from now, we'll read: "Furtney said Suleman didn't consider the rhinoplasty and collagen injections to be plastic surgery." :p

We'll probably hear that she also hired a lawyer by the name of JB also.:laugh:

Well, at least some of the mystery as to how she lived is being cleared up.

She gets food stamps. She gets SSI for 3 of the 6 children. She got a Workers comp settlement.

She MAY be on disability herself. She MAY have received Pell grants for school. (IMO)

She spends some of her money to get her nails done and to get collagen injections in her lips. Has probably spent money in the past to have her nose done.

She has a bachelors degree and is working on her masters in counseling, but doesn't see food stamps and SSI as welfare. I'm presuming her grades weren't very high.

Oh, and she lies.... a lot. And she may be the sole cause of Kaiser raising their rates in CA for people that pay their premiums.

Our doctor (ENT/Plastic surgeon) did tell me that having my nose "fixed" (not in the traditional term- deviated septum and sinus problems) could change how my nose looks, so I can let Nadya slide with that.

I can honestly say, even with good lip "plumper" I never got the "trout pout" that she is sporting.

Jholi, you are probably right on....:sick:

Nanny?
Food stamps?
I think I need to stay away from this thread.
Things keep getting curiouser and curiouser. :bang:

I have crossed over from mad to just incredibly sad. because it is a desperate situation. If she doesn't get help these kids have no chance. if she does get help it perpetuates the cycle. Listening to this gal's own mother speak of her as a nut just brings it home. OctoGram is exhausted, broke and disgusted. yet she knows without her support and possibly the support of others this is going to be the worst possible outcome.
The mother is certifiable and she has 14 kids.
Holy Moly. Just saying it out loud makes me a bit sick to my stomach.

Let me see,this woman has a back injury and also suffers from depression. she has IVF treatments not once,twice but several times. I think these doctors are also certifiable for even considering do these procedures on her.

This mother just makes me so mad.

On a side note, here is how it sometimes works.
I live in central Iowa where we have the McCoy (spelling is wrong) septuplets. I think they are 11 years old now. It was a HUGE deal when they were born. The local news followed them bigtime over the last 11 years, and especially after they were born. They received a huge house and lots of things like boxes of salad dressing, etc... (LOL). They were able to care for seven babies ONLY because they had around the clock shifts of people from their church seven days a week. THis was numerous people constantly changing diapers, feeding, dishes, etc... nonstop as we can only imagine. There is no way this octuplet "mommy" can do this.

The thing that makes me the most angry is how she says her childhood was dysfunctional and lonely, so she wants lots of kids. How selfish of her to not realize her six at home are lonely and motherless.

We'll probably hear that she also hired a lawyer by the name of JB also.:laugh:

Well if that happens maybe LP will step up and find out :laugh:"whose the daddy' !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow