Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a mom, I'm a bit disturbed by calling her "octo-mom". So far, I have seen absolutely nothing that even resembles the behavior of a loving mother in this woman. However, I have seen numerous indications of her having a mental disability. The name I might suggest in this case is OCTO-GONE!

:laugh:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I told myself I wasn't going to go back to reading this thread, but I did--even though my blood pressure is going through the roof hearing more about Nadya! Your words (and the words of other sensible, caring posters) are reassuring that it is not just me that feels so strongly about this so-called 'mother' and morally bankrupt woman. This is child abuse on so many levels! My mind is still spinning about the whole thing. My husband and I waited over six years for our miracle baby to come....all the while working full-time and paying the bills! Our insurance paid a tiny fraction of the cost of IVF (because I have a legitimate GYN infertility issue) and now twelve years later we are still paying off the medical bills! As I said before, the bills are paid "with gratitude" to the clinic, but it still makes my blood boil to hear about Nadya's rip-off of the state of CA. Gee--ya think she'll help me with my IVF bills?! I wouldn't even ask her.....unlike her I have a good moral compass and I don't believe its fair to rob the welfare system blind. Moo.....sorry for the additional ranting!

Love,
Rain
PS: Had to get one last snark in.......I'm going to now go and tuck my first-grader in to bed and listen to her read me her (current) favorite story. It is a nightly ritual I love and cherish. Granted, she is an only child, but she has thrived under the love and attention my DH and I (and her grandparents) have lavished on her. I feel so very, very sorry for the Octuplets and their siblings. Are they all going to get their own special bedtime routines and cuddles? What happens if the breeder decides she still wants more???? Lord help those innocent children!

Rainygirl, no need to thank me for kind words. As I read through these posts, I can clearly see the compassion and love Websleuth members have for the children this nutty mother has brought into the world - all 14 of them. There is genuine concern for their health, safety and well being.
You opened up and shared what you and your husband have experienced through the process of having a child. You may not know it, but your posts about your daughter and the cost and challenge you have gone through adds so much to this topic. Your perspective is pure compared to the sorid story the mother of 14 tells on on her world tour.
I'm sorry you are still paying for the medical bills but I know you and your husband believe it is money well spent. If I could make dreams come true, I'd wipe away those bills and send you all to Disneyland for a wonderful family vacation! Keep posting!

I couldn't see any deformations but the picture wasn't that clear for me.

What did I not see? When they showed the pictures of where the children slept, I did not see any toys or playthings.

Why did that stick out to me? I'm going to share a bit of my past. As I have on my profile on here I am the Mother of 5 and step-mother of 2 beautiful girls. They are all older now but the younger 6 are all close enough in age that when we had all 6 living with us they ranged in age from elementary school to infant.

Now, I busted my behind keeping up with those 6. From the time I rolled out of bed in the morning until I went to bed at night I worked and cleaned and loved and hugged. It was exhausting but I loved each and every one of those children.

Mine did share bedrooms and only two to a room. There was enough room for each child to have a small toybox. Each child had their own loveys and toys to play with, I don't see that these children do.

It might not be important but as a Mom of so many it bothered me.

Oh Kat, your posts says so much about you. That you saw each of your children as a person who deserved to be surrounded with love, attention and an atmosphere to grow and experience life. Children need and treasure their own toys.
I don't know how you did it all. I only had two children - two years apart and I felt as if I worked around the clock with them. I worried about them and if I was doing the best job I could.
God bless you and your efforts to guide each of your little ones into feeling loved and special.
azwriter

As a mom, I'm a bit disturbed by calling her "octo-mom". So far, I have seen absolutely nothing that even resembles the behavior of a loving mother in this woman. However, I have seen numerous indications of her having a mental disability. The name I might suggest in this case is OCTO-GONE!

Good one, raeann!

I just thought of something . . .

She is like a god in a creation myth, spewing "offspring" to populate her "world" and serve as worshippers in the meantime!

Anybody see a little likeness in Casey and Nayda

Casey Nayda
mother sole care giver of her child mother sole care giver of children
spoiled as a child spoiled as a child
has not worked since pregnancy has not worked since pregnancy
lies (about everything) lies (so far about food stamps)
uses alias' (possibly ZFG) alias many
loves attention loves attention
neglected her child goes on tv while her 6 kids live in filth
hot body contest got a nose job and nemo lips
killed her child put her and the life of her 14 children at risk
totmom octomom
all about me all about me
did not report her child missing has not seen her 6 kids at least since
octobirth
not willing to say who the father is not willing to say who the father is

In my motherly opinion neither are mothers.

I know I'm reaching she has not killed her child. but this woman is just as out there as KC. It's all about me me me!!

If she loved children so much she should've stopped a long time ago and possibly fostered children. I don't buy the I love children story. It's amazing the lengths people will go to for money. I'm betting we find out this Doc wither did this pro bono for the 15 minutes of fame.

I surely hope the State goes after her to pay the medical bills as i read above they are being asked to pay the bills.

Oh it is wrong on every level. My radio show tonight pointed out that she could have just as easily stayed off the radar if she had triplets. Many feel there are lots of women like this that totally bilk our non existent funds and get state aid. We only know about her because of the octuplets. Imagine how many there are that just don;t make the news. CA is in a serious financial crisis. Cripes our Gov is suing the Comptroller now because the Comptroller will not withhold pay from our state emplyees. We are being sucked dry by illegal aliens and our welfare system. Not to get off topic but this is pulling our state and taxpayeras down the tubes big time. We pay high sales and income tax as it is and they want to raise our taxes even more.
Oh where is Buzz!

WOW - I know I have heard about CA's issues, but, not living there haven't paid all that much attention. Your comments underscore just how awful this whole octomom debacle is. And yes, 2 or 3 at a time she would have not gotten any attention - I am thinking though that since she got buy with the others she thought this would just go by as "cool, she had 8!".

She picked a particularly bad time to do this. It would always have been disgusting, but people are very aware of finances, the economic upheaval, terrible state of health care/insurance right now, etc. She picks right now to pump out 8 kids to the tune of up to $3 million just to deliver them and wants broke California to pay for all that plus welfare/food stamps/disability for her and however many of the kids are and will end up disabled because of her own selfish choices.

In today's interview shown on the Today Show, she said she estimates that she has spent $100,000 on IVFs. Her disability payments stopped while she got pregnant. She will use student loans temporarily and she now has some "alternative source of income" that will probably run out by the time she goes to school in the fall. She has her own "alternate way of earning money but it works." Maybe getting paid for interviews, etc.???? She is disturbing to say the least.

And Matt Lauer kinda laughed when he mentioned people saying she looks like Angelina Jolie. They even had a side by side comparison. Ann Curry also noticed that when she interviewed her!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29117041/

LOL, they should have put up a before and after pic of her, called her on it right then and there. "Did you do this between babies?" But noooooo, the mainstream media would never do it.

Rainygirl, no need to thank me for kind words. As I read through these posts, I can clearly see the compassion and love Websleuth members have for the children this nutty mother has brought into the world - all 14 of them. There is genuine concern for their health, safety and well being.
You opened up and shared what you and your husband have experienced through the process of having a child. You may not know it, but your posts about your daughter and the cost and challenge you have gone through adds so much to this topic. Your perspective is pure compared to the sorid story the mother of 14 tells on on her world tour.
I'm sorry you are still paying for the medical bills but I know you and your husband believe it is money well spent. If I could make dreams come true, I'd wipe away those bills and send you all to Disneyland for a wonderful family vacation! Keep posting!

I second that

In today's interview shown on the Today Show, she said she estimates that she has spent $100,000 on IVFs. Her disability payments stopped while she got pregnant. She will use student loans temporarily and she now has some "alternative source of income" that will probably run out by the time she goes to school in the fall. She has her own "alternate way of earning money but it works." Maybe getting paid for interviews, etc.???? She is disturbing to say the least.

And Matt Lauer kinda laughed when he mentioned people saying she looks like Angelina Jolie. They even had a side by side comparison. Ann Curry also noticed that when she interviewed her!

Angelina needs to come out publically and take a stance against this woman!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I predict the paternal grandma (sperm doner's mom) will come forward and ask for custody. Not that we've heard from her yet, but she must be struggling with this.

How would she live off of student loans? In my experience the student loan check is made out to the school and the student jointly.

In some cases is the check written to just the individual?

You know they are saying that this doctors numbers are "absurdly low" in terms of success rate. Without Nadya this guy would have no success LOL. I was half kidding before when I mentioned it, but now I am wondering if this guy and Nadya are in cahoots and that is how she got this done. IOW, he had success with her and if he kept treating her it would boost his numbers. I think they were using each other.

You know they are saying that this doctors numbers are "absurdly low" in terms of success rate. Without Nadya this guy would have no success LOL. I was half kidding before when I mentioned it, but now I am wondering if this guy and Nadya are in cahoots and that is how she got this done. IOW, he had success with her and if he kept treating her it would boost his numbers. I think they were using each other.

I totally agree!!!! I think they both thought that this would be their personal get rich scheme - but it backfired for them.

To add a little levity I did come across an article about Angelina Jolie playing Octomom in the movie.....:)

I totally agree!!!! I think they both thought that this would be their personal get rich scheme - but it backfired for them.

To add a little levity I did come across an article about Angelina Jolie playing Octomom in the movie.....:)
But if they call that movie OctoPussy I will die.

OKay they are saying the 200k from NBC was for "licensing fees" and that is how they get around paying for interviews. but I think we already figured it out.

So now I wonder if Dr. Kamrava flat out lied to the parents when he promised not to implant her. I think these 2 were working together and he saw some sort of backing from the IVF community if he could have more success.
One expert said his numbers a re so bad, he would be a good candidate for a teaching type group to come through and help them

This guy is another nut and they are feeding each other. IMO, the lights are coming on. I wonder if she even has blocked tubes or if she has any kind of infertility issues at all.

Nadya--->
octopussyzw4.jpg
<--Dr Kamrava

Medical Society Looking Into Octuplet's Conception

Precious babies...God help them.

*snipped*
LOS ANGELES &#8211; The American Society for Reproductive Medicine says it's investigating whether fertility treatment guidelines were broken in the case of a Southern California woman who gave birth to octuplets last month.

THANK GOODNESS!!!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090210/ap_on_re_us/octuplets

Oh, JBean, that was TOO MUCH. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads