Woman rips off testicles with bare hands

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jeana (DP) said:
I'm PM each of you, but don't blame me, I didn't make it up. :D

Thanks Jeana..From now on I'll have a proper pot of tea ..with tea leaves no bags..... BWAHAAAAAAAAAA!Learn something new everyday on WS ..thats why we like it here. :D

Schmerty_Jones said:
Thanks Jeana..From now on I'll have a proper pot of tea ..with tea leaves no bags..... BWAHAAAAAAAAAA!Learn something new everyday on WS ..thats why we like it here. :D

Tell your husband that I said "you're welcome." ;) ;) ;)

Arielle said:
From what I understand, the brain more or less ceases to function when that portion of male anatomy is in extreme pain. So, I guess he couldn't fight her off.
From what I understand, the brain more or less ceases to function period when any portion of the male anatomy is present :D

Jeana (DP) said:
She hid it in her mouth????? Just when I thought the story couldn't get any worse!!!! :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :doh:

that's one hell-of-a fetish! :eek:

OK ya ll - I guess i am uuuhhhh word challenged, I don't know what tea bagging is either, would you please enlighten me too! thanks raven :waitasec:

Never mind, my children knew what this is! They proceeded to tell me many interesting things. :confused: LOL

ravenmad said:
OK ya ll - I guess i am uuuhhhh word challenged, I don't know what tea bagging is either, would you please enlighten me too! thanks raven :waitasec:

Never mind, my children knew what this is! They proceeded to tell me many interesting things. :confused: LOL

YOUR CHILDREN knew what teabagging is??????????? :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

Jeana (DP) said:
YOUR CHILDREN knew what teabagging is??????????? :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

Yeppers - I should tell you that they are all over 21. :angel:
raven

ravenmad said:
Yeppers - I should tell you that they are all over 21. :angel:
raven

LOL Well, that DOES help, but it wouldn't surprise me if my kids know more than I do in a few years!! (I think I had to explain one or two things to my mom at some point in time). I just don't think I'd be able to bring myself to explain teabagging to my dad. :chicken:

Jeana (DP) said:
LOL Well, that DOES help, but it wouldn't surprise me if my kids know more than I do in a few years!! (I think I had to explain one or two things to my mom at some point in time). I just don't think I'd be able to bring myself to explain teabagging to my dad. :chicken:

OK, since you so kindly PM'd me and explained how you can have sex while driving, can you please explain this new and exciting terminology? I feel so ignorant here, (NOT naive though :) :blushing:

Sherlock

Sherlock said:
OK, since you so kindly PM'd me and explained how you can have sex while driving, can you please explain this new and exciting terminology? I feel so ignorant here, (NOT naive though :) :blushing:

Sherlock

doing so now. :rolleyes:

And just HOW would you know that Jeana??

HMMMMM????? ;)

Back to the topic, I think this story is fake. How can someone do that with their bare hands? Even Bobbit needed a knife!

Sherlock

Jeana:

I haven't received my body soak yet. Did you ever order it? I'm anxious to get it. :) It better smell good!

Sherlock

Jeana (DP) said:

I am mom, so it is easier, we have always had open lines of communication. They just wanted to know WHY I wanted to know what that act was. LOL :bang:

Sherlock said:
Jeana:

I haven't received my body soak yet. Did you ever order it? I'm anxious to get it. :) It better smell good!

Sherlock

I got sick and tired of filling in the personal info for my credit card and just called my rep at Foley's. You'll love it, trust me!!!! If you have time, stop and pick some up - its a great way to spend a few hours on Valentine's Day with the hubby!! :)

ravenmad said:
I am mom, so it is easier, we have always had open lines of communication. They just wanted to know WHY I wanted to know what that act was. LOL :bang:

Did they believe you when you told them or do they think you're getting hot at your age???? (our age!!) ;)

Jeana (DP) said:
Did they believe you when you told them or do they think you're getting hot at your age???? (our age!!) ;)

I hope they believed me! :doh: I should have just let them wonder why I needed/wanted to know. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back