Women Who've Murdered Their Husbands: A Comprehensive List Compiled by Our Sleuthers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, all the above is true. Now here is the real reason that she didn't get half the house or anything else. Dan was a well known attorney! In this town and I am sure in many others Lawyers' protect lawyers. It's the 'good ole Boy' syndrome. Dan didn't want people to know that he was abusing the legal system to beat down his wife, but it wasn't just Dan. Dan and Linda Broderick relished putting Betty Broderick through hell in the legal system, and of course there was no one to stop them. Dan was President of the Bar Association and had a lot of powerful friends.

xxxxxxxxooooo
mama
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

You know what, the legal community is that way in every city and while I certainly agree that Dan used his standing to get more than he should have in the divorce, I wish that Betty had taken the Ivana Trump road to revenge and not the road that she took.

:blowkiss:

If my husband doesn't give his mouth a rest........... you'll be adding me to this list pretty soon!!!! :D :D

If my husband doesn't give his mouth a rest........... you'll be adding me to this list pretty soon!!!! :D :D

OMG! I had a very thoughtful reply all worked out then I saw this.

I am laughing so hard, I better get myself to the toilet!

Thank you for making my day.

Sami

October is domestic violence awareness month. Take a stand. You can show your support by attendings rallies/meetings/vigils and by wearing purple ribbons. If you have a blog or website you might consider displaying a purple ribbon there.

Donna Blanton killed her state trooper husband.

Janet Mercerearu and Meloney Jackson have been recently arrested. They are accused of shooting their husbands while the husbands were defenseless.

Michelle Michael has been convicted for injecting her husband with a paralyzing drug and burning the house down while he was still alive.

Wendi Mae Davidson used animal drugs to kill her husband.

Hazel Head is wanted and on the run trying to escape murder charges for killing her boyfriend.

Sherry Denise Halligan is also wanted for murdering her boyfriend and is on the run.

Rebecca Jo Smith shot and killed her common law husband.

Lona Scott, GA shot and killed her husband Ralph.

Sharee Miller, who is about to get married in prison, enticed her internet lover to kill her older, well-insured third husband.

Pamela Mira stabbed her husband in the groin and penis and beat him to death with a sledge hammer.

Liysa Northon - murdered husband Chris, Ann Rule wrote a book about the case

I'm reading this book right now and it's VERY Very interesting. Usually I skip ahead or research to find out the outcome - guilty/not guilty, etc. But this time I've purposely held out so that I can read the entire book before I find out the end.

Funny thing tho - if you know anything about THE SECRET - you know, the book and the topic - how coincidential is this!!?? I'm so deep into this book and you know that they lived 1/2 their life or more in Hawaii. Well, I'm coming back to the office and pull into our parking lot and I see this huge SUV parking and it has - get this - HAWAII license plates. Now I live in N.C. - so to see a vehicle here with Hawaii plates is really something else. And I don't live in a major metropolitan area. I live in a rural community with less than 2,500 people. The two guys get out and walk into the POLICE DEPARTMENT. Now how strange is that????!!!!!!!! I'm all into THE SECRET also!!!!!

I didn't know Sharee Miller was about to get out. Scary.

She is not getting out. She is getting married behind bars.

The guy saw her on "Snapped" and was instantly attracted. :)

Aileen Wuornos Executed. Killed her Johns whilst working as a prositute. Killed them she said, before they could rape her.
Chronic

Instead of resorting to murder, these women should get out of the marriage.

I agree about Betty. The same woman I talked about in my first post that was sad for Clara also thinks that Betty Broderick is a hero for what she did. She and I have had major debates/discussions about it in the past and I just can't see her logic at all. Yes, both David and Dan were a-holes for having affairs, etc. and yes I understand Clara and Betty's rage. I just don't understand murder as the end result. I just don't get it. Take him to the cleaners, take all his money, ruin his reputation. Anything but murder.

If there was proven abuse or children involved being hurt then I could justify it, but that was not the case for either of these woman.
I agree.And for starters,the husbands (and the new wife) in these cases were total CADS and none were worth anyone ever spending a day behind bars.I don't know why the wives didn't see it that way,either.I guess blind rage just hits sometimes,and it's all over.

New mom, I knew Betty Broderick, I live in the same town and have talked to her several times....... I knew her children, they were lovely. There are a lot people here in La Jolla that still think she's a hero but we think she should have thought more about her children! NO one here liked her husband and the way he treated her.

I remember I think he told her once, she was old, fat and ugly! THIS IS VERBAL ABUSE......just as bad as physical abuse!

There was actually nothing about Betty you wouldn't like

Betty put her husband Dan through Law AND Medical School school) (a total jerk one the 'good old boys here) They had four children. She was a great mother! One of mine son's best friend's was dating her oldest daughter at the time.

If you know the case.........and the fighting that went on........Dan was living at the their house here and Betty was now in a rental............and the judge awarded her $16,000 a month for expenses.. Sure sounds like alot
:hand: but then again Dan was bringing in $300,000. a month from his lucrative law practice.

When she shot Dan and new wife, he was a multi, multi millionaire!

Her first murder trial ended in a hung jury. Supposedly the foreman of that jury said: "We just wonder why it took her so long"

Anyhow, think she got 2 counts of 2nd degree murder with 32 yrs. to life and I think she'll probably get a parole hearing in about 1911. For her children's sake, I hope she gets out!

xxxxoooo
mama
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:
I am sorry but the money does not matter.16k a month is nothing to sneeze at,and first and foremost,Ms Broderick should have thought of her kids.
Not to mention,the cad and his new wife were not worth her seeing the inside of a jail cell.

I am sorry but the money does not matter.16k a month is nothing to sneeze at,and first and foremost,Ms Broderick should have thought of her kids.
Not to mention,the cad and his new wife were not worth her seeing the inside of a jail cell.

Do you know how the children are doing today and if they have contact with their mother. I hope they were able to move on somewhat in their lives.

I agree with you KatiesMom...I think Generosa was behind it all and was involved every inch of the way. Why else would a woman with 10"s of millions of dollars who loved her children not try to save her life? She was able to have the best treatment money could buy. I think there was a higher justice involved here. But I think she took the easy way out. Not to make light of cancer but she bailed out and let Danny Pelosi take all of the blame. Interesting case..very sad for Ammon

Tracie Andrews

What a piece of work...the Susan Smith of killing husbands/fiances

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracie_Andrews[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member