DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you tighten a noose around the neck of your child

• Yes, but only to stay out of jail

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, only if I knew she was already dead.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Are you out of your mind? No way.

Votes: 143 95.3%

• Total voters
No, I don't think it did, but I don't blame them for trying. she died from that cancer. People have remissions all of the time, & that's what Patsy experienced. I don't won't to get into a big religious debate, but I can't believe that God would spare Patsy, while letting children suffer & then die. That kind of thinking doesn't sit well with me. also, I think Patsy murdered Jon Benet, & if I believed God spared her from the cancer, I'd have to ask why...just so she could murder her daughter?
& for those who think Patsy is innocent, why would God have spared her from the cancer? just so she could suffer through the death of her child, & then die from the cancer anyway? & if I believed that God did intervene, I'd think he was cruel beyond comprehension. It would've been better to take her then. also, if God was willing to spare Patsy from cancer, why wasn't he willing to spare JonBenet from a horrible murder? It doesn't sound like God had much to do with this. Actually, if I was going to buy into this story, I'd think it sounded more like a seance & a pact with the devil. kind of like the 3 wishes story-where the man got a lot of money, but his son died ,in exchange.

There ARE miracles, but our lives play out exactly the way they are meant to, good and bad.
God didn't "spare" or "not spare" Patsy. Her life played out its natural end regardless. Her death was not a punishment for whatever may have happened with JB. Free will, as always, drives our lives.
I am a big believer in karma. But while our lives strive for balance, it doesn't always happen in the life we are presently living.

Well, if she was really frustrated & wanted to clean up the Ramsey's public perception, they could've taken & released the reuslts to a couple of polys. I know they're not court admissable, but we're talking public perception. & it's not too late. John could still do that & so could Burke, for that matter. He's a grown man now, not a scarred little boy, & IMO, he just might have something important to say.

If it was your test and you were innocent, would you release the results to other polys?

If it was your test and you were innocent, would you release the results to other polys?
H*LL YES, I'd release the results. I wouldn't want even one person thinking I had done such a thing. & the public knowing that I was innocent, would be invaluable in getting LE off my back & on the track of the killer. IF the Ramseys are innocent, all they've accomplished , with their actions, is protect the real killer.

H*LL YES, I'd release the results. I wouldn't want even one person thinking I had done such a thing. & the public knowing that I was innocent, would be invaluable in getting LE off my back & on the track of the killer. IF the Ramseys are innocent, all they've accomplished , with their actions, is protect the real killer.

Even if they were PROVED INNOCENT, I'm sure there would still be those who were ABSOLUTELY SURE THEY WERE GUILTY OF SOMETHING!!

Even if they were PROVED INNOCENT, I'm sure there would still be those who were ABSOLUTELY SURE THEY WERE GUILTY OF SOMETHING!!

If you were innocent, you wouldn't want anyone thinking you had done such a thing. The public, knowing you were innocent, would be invaluable to get the cops off your back.

IOW, it would be your responsibility to prove your innocence to the public to get the cops to back off?

If the paragons of virtue, a.k.a. our beloved media, paid "experts" gobs of money to reinterpret the poly results and to depict them as ridiculous, fraudulent, bogus, preposterous, etc., what then?

Also, she was spared and children still suffered and died. What does this mean, God doesn't exist?

OK so we agree that information is being withheld from the public despite cold case status.

No comment on an ongoing investigation + no outside help needed + cold case status= zero public accountability.

I can't help but admire the investigative posturing.

I'm with you, brother.

The reverse is also true: even if they were PROVED GUILTY, I'm sure there are people who would be convinced they were innocent.

Neither point proves anything.

The reverse is also true: even if they were PROVED GUILTY, I'm sure there are people who would be convinced they were innocent.

Neither point proves anything.

Someone made the point that by proving their innocence to the public, the R's would do themselves a favor. The cops wouldn't focus on them as the perps, as a result.

The argument objecting to that POV was offered. Very legitimate and important point, IMO. Why? The R's were cooked, no matter what they did or didn't do. This story, the whole shebang, was a money-making dream come true for the vultures who cared not a bit about truth, accuracy, confirming stories, authentic journalism. It was a cauldron of conjecture, cannibalism and conspiracy; a mad dash for filthy lucre.

That's all it was to them. A poor, homely, inner-city six year old found tortured and bound wouldn't buy a last page mention.

Someone made the point that by proving their innocence to the public, the R's would do themselves a favor. The cops wouldn't focus on them as the perps, as a result.

The argument objecting to that POV was offered. Very legitimate and important point, IMO. Why? The R's were cooked, no matter what they did or didn't do. This story, the whole shebang, was a money-making dream come true for the vultures who cared not a bit about truth, accuracy, confirming stories, authentic journalism. It was a cauldron of conjecture, cannibalism and conspiracy; a mad dash for filthy lucre.

What you say is true. But that applies to what I said as well, in terms of lawyers.

That's all it was to them. A poor, homely, inner-city six year old found tortured and bound wouldn't buy a last page mention.

No argument!

In the imaginarium, of the mock trial, would the Ramseys have testified?

For examples?

Be specific, Fang. What exactly are you asking for here?

They asked to testify before the Grand Jury, but were refused.

I don't know how true that is, but whether it is or not, they were only two of many who were not called. Like I've always said, the GJ was nothing but a political dog-and-pony show...and the doberman never made it.

Sorry for not being as smart as you;)So it's funny trying to see both sides of the story?What makes you so superior anyway.

lol, 1) you don't have to apoligize ;) 2) I said it WOULD be funny...meaning I said it WASN'T funny. 3) I never said I was superior 4) We're done here, I learned long ago that the type of people that are IDI are the type of people that could have a Ramsey confession in thier face and still wouldn't believe it; honestly if the evidence out there isn't enough to convince you then nothing will. End of story.

sooo...why would they care about that? If they can prove their innocence, they need to. & being 'guilty of something', is a lot better than being guilty of torturing & murdering their child. I would think it would be John's life mission, to find JonBenet's killer & he should be relentless in his pursuit-but he seems pretty content with his life. I couldn't rest at night, knowing that a psycho killer, who had targeted my family, was on the loose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude
Back