Would your opinion of KC change if she came clean?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The ONLY thing that she could do that would make me change my mind about her is to tell where Caylee's body is, and directly after it is recovered to commit suicide...THEN I will believe she has had a change of heart...otherwise, not a chance...she is one cool cucumber.

NO WAY! and she will never come clean because it would get her the death penalty..........everyone cover's up for this evil woman! IMO

NO! Too late to come clean KC---How can you live with yourself?
How can your parents live with you? Playing a game with your child...your lawyer is just about admitting your guilt...does he want to play too...LET'S MAKE A DEAL or is he trying to make your case unable to go to trial due to LOUSY "lawyering"?
Millions of people are more concerned with your child...while you are concerned only with yourself!!

This is an interesting thread and I want to take it one step forward. Let's just say, as completely improbable as it is, that Caylee turns up alive and well. After everything that has happened, do you think she should be given back to the Anthony's?

This is an interesting thread and I want to take it one step forward. Let's just say, as completely improbable as it is, that Caylee turns up alive and well. After everything that has happened, do you think she should be given back to the Anthony's?

If they do Then I would really be disgusted with the justice system..they need pysc help badly

my answer to Casey..NO NO NO

Nope.

(I still wish she would do the right thing so that Caylee can be put to rest peacefully. If that means that she bargains for LWP instead of the DP - fine.)

LE says that Caylee is dead, so she won't be found alive, but if she were I don't think Casey should ever get her back or even have supervised visits. I don't know about the grandparents since they would probably allow Casey around, but that would be up to DFCS. I'm not judging Casey, but just feel that she is a psychopath like so many others. I guess I've heard more talk from and more about this particular psychopath than any other in the news. It's very scary, IMO. She needs to serve hard time for all her crimes. Not getting religious, but the Ten Commandments say Thou Shall Not do all the things Casey has done. They don't once say except if your mother is controlling, you were criticized, or if you have mental problems.

\

Not NO but He11 NO!

Only if her coming clean involved some indisputable proof that aliens from space exist and THEY had abducted Caylee......in other words NO, she's dug herself so deep that there is no redemeption.....due to her behavior she has been found guilty of anything and everything in the court of public opinion, even if she is innocent........IMO

I don't care if Casey comes clean, sobs out the truth, cries her eyes out while she tells us it was an accident, wails as she leads LE to the body and then bawls about how sorry she is. It would just be another act by Casey to get what she wants, which is LWOP, instead of a shot in the arm (and I can think of better ways than that to kill her). I have no sympathy, no pity, no empathy for Casey at all. Her daughter is "kidnapped" for 31 days and she is doing her own investigation??? The slimy little hose bag would have gone on partying her life away, but CA caught her. Sorry for the rant, but HE11 NO my opinion on her would not change.

I'm just curious. If KC told us where Caylee is and what happend right now, would it change your opinion of her?

That would of course depend on the evidence with that truth. If an accident could be proven, and I really believed she acted in fear. Maybe.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420
Back