WV WV - Kevin Flythe, 52, on bus from Charleston to Washington DC, 27 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@Limecat I agree about the CCTV situation. Per earlier posts in this thread, other WS members indicated there are least some security cameras at these bus terminals. I have not seen any MSM references indicating Kevin was seen on video at these bus terminals. If he was in fact seen on video then I've missed those reports.

Kevin was reportedly last seen on 27 January at the Greyhound bus station in Charleston, WV. He was supposed to get on a bus at 9:50AM, but we do not know with absolute certainty that Kevin actually boarded the bus. The MSM reports indicate his ticket was used, but I haven't seen any official confirmation that Kevin himself used the ticket. It seems logical that the bus driver or other passengers would recall seeing a man in Kevin's condition onboard the bus in Charleston, but I've seen no reports about that.

I did a quick search but couldn't find any MSM reports of Kevin being found, so apparently he is still missing.

His laywer has a FB account but I cannot see that content. Perhaps there is more information available there?
I agree @Dargon335 The info we have is all sketchy. First it was said his bus ticket wasn’t used, then that changed to it was used. Does anyone know if they compare the tickets to the passenger’s ID? I haven’t been on a bus since 1986. Then a ‘witness’ said they saw Kevin board the bus, but that info didn’t seem entirely reliable. Do the buses themselves have cameras? I would think in this litigious age they would, but maybe not.

I just really thought this would be resolved quickly, we’re not talking about someone disappearing into the wilderness. All MOO

@Limecat , yes our information in Kevin's case is sketchy and in some cases unconfirmed. Without the bus drivers or passengers coming forward and indicating they specifically saw Kevin on some, or any, of these buses, or any video of him being on the buses, then we really are only speculating he boarded any of these buses to begin with.

Difficult to believe no one has any information on his disappearance. What about bus station employees, janitors, etc?

Irresponsible treatment of a person who is essentially a dependent adult. A stroke victim with limited use of the arms, limited ability to speak, cognitive difficulties?

Sounds very similar to our far-too-numerous threads about parents and children's services losing track of children!

Praying for you & your loved ones, Kevin, wherever your are!

May be a paywall, sorry:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-m...e-after-27-years-prison-then-he-went-missing/

jmho ymmv lrr

Sooo... Nothing new regarding this case over the course of 4 months.

I'm generally the type of person who believes that when a case goes quiet for a spell - LE are quietly putting in their due diligence.

Not really getting that feeling on this one.

Has anyone seen and update on Kevin's case? I've seen nothing new in MSM for many months.

If I recall correctly (it's been a while) I believe Kevin was seen on video at the Cleveland bus terminal, but I don't remember any confirmed sightings after that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4
Back