Found Safe WV - Nicole Hall, 14, Lewisburg, 18 Dec 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From that link:

:gaah: So did she only ditch school on Monday and Tuesday and go to the motel during school hours or was she with those two the entire time? If she was with them the entire time, HOW was she not missed sooner? :thinking:

Also, a smaller issue, but CK outright lied to the sheriff in his posts on fb saying he was not with NH and CR. Will he face additional charges for that?
BBM. I guess that will depend on if he was the source of the tips that led to them.

From that link:

:gaah: So did she only ditch school on Monday and Tuesday and go to the motel during school hours or was she with those two the entire time? If she was with them the entire time, HOW was she not missed sooner? :thinking:

Also, a smaller issue, but CK outright lied to the sheriff in his posts on fb saying he was not with NH and CR. Will he face additional charges for that?

Several juveniles in a motel? And then she was found in a home with them?
Was she recruiting?i

Any recruitment, was in reality, prob typical grooming behavior by the two adult male sex offenders preying on underage females by providing alcohol or illegal substances and other amenities to lure them.

I hope they are slapped hard by the justice system

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trailerguy68