Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not talking about a child that went missing in the middle of the night.

This is not a lost child case.

This is a 23 year old man who is absolutely NOT lost.

They were not allowed to search in the only place they might reasonably expect to find their son. When they were allowed, they did.

We don't know what Brian told them. We don't know what the lawyer told them.

They are just a couple of ordinary people whose son may have done something terrible. Second guessing every move they make from the comfort of our chairs is not reasonable without even having the complete facts.

I am a parent of 3. My kids will always be my kids - no matter how old they get. And, I would do whatever it took to find any single one of them. MOO

Last edited:
not lost?. his own lawyer reported him 'MISSING" to the NPPD.. Why would his lawyer do that?? under instructions from his other clients, the Senior Laundries?.....

..... if that's not lost, you can slap me silly and call me Susan .

I agree with the Petito's.. he ain't missin', he's hidin..'. which underlines the tactic used by the lawyer, who doesn't want his client to be hiding, but missing...

Brian is not lost in the sense that he needs help finding his way home. If he's alive he knows where he is and he knows full well how to return home if he so chooses. Presumably...

We are not talking about a child that went missing in the middle of the night.

This is not a lost child case.

This is a 23 year old man who is absolutely NOT lost.

They were not allowed to search in the only place they might reasonably expect to find their son. When they were allowed, they did.

We don't know what Brian told them. We don't know what the lawyer told them.

They are just a couple of ordinary people whose son may have done something terrible. Second guessing every move they make from the comfort of our chairs is not reasonable without even having the complete facts.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion. But you’re right - it’s not a missing child case so they aren’t victims. He isn’t a named suspect in Gabby’s death, so they aren’t victims there either.

They gave him a 4 day head start to help him get out of dodge (at least, likely more). By not saying he was gone, they helped insure he wasn’t held accountable. This to me demonstrates how he was raised. They have misled police and changed their story. They are not victims of BL. That’s the last I will say on this topic.

Saying that would have made no difference whatsoever. Gabby's parents would still be bashing them for not helping.

Remer, GP's parents thought both were missing. I can't imagine not being able to get hold of my daughter and boyfriend, with no answer, long enough to get scared something happened to them, then not being able to get hold of the boyfriend's parents either. Their daughter lived there. It must have been so upsetting! Then to slowly realize they aren't answering on purpose! No wonder Gabby's mother realized Gabby was not alive when she finally found out he was at his parents. With her van! ( I am not clear about when they started calling BL, then his family.) It was a huge betrayal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kens5/status/1447147432832380931

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1447250694503866372?s=20

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

·
10h

I checked in with our photographer at the house. No action so far today.

….
Q:
No activity as in there still has been a sign of BL’s parents entering or leaving the house (for 2nd day in a row)?
Update:

Michael Ruiz on Twitter
Chris and Roberta came out tonight to take down this tribute to #GabbyPetito. The other sign remains in place in the corner of their yard. #BrianLaundie #wheresbrian

11:23 PM · Oct 10, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Michael Ruiz on Twitter
UPDATE: Chris Laundrie sprinted out in the dead of night to take down the other sign at #GabbyPetito’s makeshift memorial on the corner of his lawn.

11:26 PM · Oct 10, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

SBM

Ah, but if BL’s duck-walk caused him to hold up sidewalk traffic, that would get him noticed.

I don't know what people are referring to when they talk about his odd gait. Is there a video of him walking like this? What I have seen so far looks kind of like normal walking. . . Except for his strange barefoot crawl over the rocks, somewhere in Utah. That was more climbing though.

At a minimum they are responsible for giving him a 4 day head start. At least. Probably longer.
Agree. I am thinking 9/10 or 9/11 at the latest - could have been earlier, from Fort DeSoto. Neighbor was unsure of date. MOO. One day we may know. LE is holding back a lot. Meanwhile SB keeps trying the case in public (and possibly on here). MOO

They got them. MOO According to Joe Petito on Dr. Phil all parties left numerous voice mails and the police phoned them several times. They also appeared at their door on the 10th. I do not believe for a moment that not one of 3 out of 4 family members received a call. And, we also have to add a 4th - the landline phone. MOO
And if they didn’t get them, what is heavens name were they calling 911 about???

46 calls in all. TWO on 9/10/2021

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Dozens of police calls to Florida home after Gabby Petito was last seen | Fox News

Here is what we know - MOO:

Their Son:
1. We know they aren't looking for their son.
2. We know they haven't pleaded for people to look out for him.
3. We know they didn't issue a picture of what he was wearing when he last left.
4. We know their behavior is completely inconsistent with the behavior of parents sick with worry over the safety and well-being of their child.

The Petitos (particularly Joe P from print and media (including Dr. Phil interview):
1. We know they (the Petitos) were actually worried about BOTH kids.
2. We know they had no idea BL was "home" or on his way home.
3. We know that there came a point in time where Joe P said after the Laundries kept ignoring their numerous calls, texts, that he advised them that if they did not call him back this time, he was calling the Police.
4. We know that even in the face of that message, they still didn't call.
5. We know they thereafter ignored detective and PO calls.

MOO

These are things we know. MOO. Some we assess ourselves from their own behavior. Others we know from the Petitos. If the Laundries would like to rebut the Petitos' accounting of anything the Petitos have put forward publicly, nothing is stopping them from doing so.

The most telling thing to me: "
THEY " have an attorney now.
And, they're trying to muddy the waters on when the atty was retained. MOO (based on SB's own text messages),
But that is not the most significant to me.

The most significant to *me* is IF they truly knew NOTHING, they would not need an attorney. It would be completely unnecessary. So, whether they or Bertolino realize it or not, they told "me" a long time ago that the Laundries know something directly relevant to Gabby's homicide. MOO JMO IMO

If they have something different to offer, I'm happy to hear it.
@Jurisprudence Yaaaaaaaa BAM!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads