Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor, poor girl.

Strangulation is such a deeply personal way to murder someone.

Strangulation also cannot be accidental in any way (IMO).

If the cause of death had been revealed as blunt force trauma to the back of the head, or a fractured skull, then it could plausibly be argued that they were arguing and he pushed her and she fell and cracked her head etc etc

Not so with strangulation. It is a very deliberate, up close and personal way to end someone's life, especially if it was manual strangulation face to face:(.

How very sad.

What will be interesting to observe now is if/how the behaviour of those under scrutiny changes.

This revelation could have also shattered any false pretences or illusions they were under that this was all just an accident... You can only give someone the benefit of the doubt for so long.

The pressure for them just ratcheted up tenfold.

MOO

So time of death only narrowed to Aug 22-29 - "body outside in the wilderness for 3-4 weeks; there will not be an exact date of death on the death certificate."

He also slipped up and made reference that this is just one of many deaths due to DV.
bbm
Yes indeed.
LE aren't looking for any random person who happened to walk or drive by their campsite that fateful day or evening.
It appears that they know who is responsible, even without tipping their hand and charging too soon.
Imo.

Unless they have other evidence that indicates it was an act of violence, other broken bones, etc. Her body being exposed for 3/4 weeks though may leave a window to blame injuries on the environment, animals
Umm.. how? It’s not like a panther choked her to death. Or a tree. And coroner used the words domestic violence.. so.. I don’t see that being possible.

I am wondering if Dr Blue received permission from GP’s family to confirm the non-pregnancy. I’m sure everyone anticipated that it would be asked and perhaps they took the opportunity to shut it down. Otherwise, it would seem to fall under autopsy findings he’s not allowed to release. Odd.

IMO
This is my thought as well. LE and the family were probably anticipating that question and gave Dr. Blue permission to answer.

Quoted from last thread:
Cardinal47Well-Known Member
I've believed for a long time if anybody is helping Brian it's somebody living in his parent's basement and on the dark side of the internet! MOO
And thus relaunched the great basement discussion! Except @Cardinal47 never suggested the hypothetical basement was in Florida. It seems there was a misunderstanding that “parents” referred to the Laundries…
Thank you! I messed up! I meant a basement somewhere with a weird kid living in his own parent’s basement! I knew what I meant all along. Lol

I'm going speculate that BL used something like a rope, belt or cord to strangle her from behind. I had suggested weeks ago that BL perhaps did it in the van but I swear someone reported that Gabby and BL had set up camp across Spread Creek from where the van was parked and Gabby's body was found. Was this confirmed or was this speculation because there was a camp fire ring near where Gabby was found? I believe Gabby's stepfather mentioned this and so did the Daily Mail.
i dont think he would come up behind her, im more apt to believe they were aready argueng face to face and he took his hands and choked her to death, left her lay and walked off.

Poor, poor girl.

Strangulation is such a deeply personal way to murder someone.

Strangulation also cannot be accidental in any way (IMO).

If the cause of death had been revealed as blunt force trauma to the back of the head, or a fractured skull, then it could plausibly be argued that they were arguing and he pushed her and she fell and cracked her head etc etc

Not so with strangulation. It is a very deliberate, up close and personal way to end someone's life, especially if it was manual strangulation face to face:(.

How very sad.

What will be interesting to observe now is if/how the behaviour of those under scrutiny changes.

This revelation could have also shattered any false pretences or illusions they were under that this was all just an accident... You can only give someone the benefit of the doubt for so long.

The pressure for them just ratcheted up tenfold.

MOO

Exactly. I'm thinking an arrest warrant for first degree murder will be issued later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindzk86