Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've looked at that video 1000 times and can't see what people are talking about?

Nobody seems to be able to make a screenshot with a circle of the potential 'person.'

If it's the same thing I thought was a person, it's at the 1:43 mark ALL the way on the left side in the field. It almost looks like someone bent over. But if you pause it, it doesn't really look like a person.

As I mentioned although I think a few misunderstood what I meant…the timing of the body being found around the same time a HUGE manhunt was proceeding for Brian makes me wonder about the possibility that Brian left a note or message behind him with location help in Wyoming before he headed for the swamp, probably for suicide. It just seemed like all activity in both Florida and Wyoming went up several notches at the same time.

Doubtful this presser would be happening absent something very significant. I suspect this has been going on for a few hours. MassGuy? posted they announced stopping the search for BL; shortly thereafter a local reporter who has been on scene at the Laundrie home announced police suddenly marked off the area pushing everyone way back after having done none of this for a week; then the news of the coroner and dogs leaving the search in WY.

This seems so pointed that I'm seriously wondering if the parents, for all the grief we have given them, actually finally did the right thing on Friday. This is when their search became extremely focused on Spread Creek.

You can see this same grove of trees in the background of the official Spread Creek camp photos - the area where the van was seen is not too far away (along the road, in mixed conifer forest - not right next to the campground, which is where it appears Gabby was found).
No attempt to really hide the body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member