Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She certainly has information that she hasn't released. Whether that leads anyone to finding Brian? I don't know.
I wish that she would clarify that the pics of BL and kids on tree limbs are not from 9/6, but the one pic of B and kids near water is from 9/6. In that pic his back is to us and he is wearing one of those sun-runners to protect his bald head and neck from the sun...or, if we are REALLY suspicious, lol, to hide scratches on his neck. Seriously, I think scratches would have healed by then. jmo

A day after a Wyoming coroner announced that 22-year-old vlogger Gabby Petito died by strangulation, a former prosecutor opened up about the crime scene and what it shows.

Helicopters with KSL-TV flew above the area where searchers found Petito’s body on September 19 and reportedly spotted a pair of hiker’s boots beside her unburied body. A reporter with the outlet said Gabby’s body may have possibly been covered with a blanket.
Gabby Petito Crime Scene: Hiking Shoes Found Near Victim, Body was NOT Buried [Report]

I have watched this video no less than 10 times and am not seeing a thing... can someone timestamp it for me or help me understand what I should be looking for (other than the obvious)? THANK YOU

So you mean ever in his life? I would imagine at one time or another, given that Brian and Gabby were in a long term relationship and Gabby had resided at the Laundrie home for over a year, it would be reasonable to assume there were visits to the Laundrie home. I don't think we have any dates or situations where JP or NS may have visited with Gabby and Brian or the Laundries in their home, but it would be reasonable to expect there would have been times that would have happened. Most parents of engaged couples who live together in a family home do interact.
I guess it's left to individual interpretation. I can read the Stafford statement to mean either.

I've read some articles recently why so many believe the signs point to him still being alive. I lean in that direction as well so I'm praying that he's captured really soon!!

I think if he was at all suicidal, it would have been in the days after GP's demise. Once he got the support of his parents and lawyer, I think he would have chosen survival mode.

She certainly has information that she hasn't released. Whether that leads anyone to finding Brian? I don't know.
I wish that she would clarify that the pics of BL and kids on tree limbs are not from 9/6, but the one pic of B and kids near water is from 9/6. In that pic his back is to us and he is wearing one of those sun-runners to protect his bald head and neck from the sun...or, if we are REALLY suspicious, lol, to hide scratches on his neck. Seriously, I think scratches would have healed by then. jmo
Yes. The Stafford quote (see Websleuths.com; Petito threat #8; post #261) was: " Mr Stafford told The Independent. “That whole day he was in Vero Beach, which was on the other side of the state. ““He’s never even been to Brian Laundrie’s house, and he’s never been on the block,” Mr Stafford added." So that seems to leave some ambiguity. Did "never" refer to the September 2021 time frame. Or, did it mean "never" as in ever? I took/take it to be the later.
Never means never. jmo

IMO, the mysterious trip that BL took in mid August is a big key in who, what, where, when and why BL did what he did to Gabby. The Laundrie family, their attorney and the FBI are keeping that information a big secret. Why?
Sister CL stated earlier when questioned about this trip ( No link...but it's out there )..." That's what he did when he..." Then she stopped talking, even stating " I'm not supposed to talk about this"

DTBH wants to talk to CL. I wonder why?

IMO, it doesn't or shouldn't take 4 days to 'empty out a storage LOCKER'. ( I'm giving two days for air travel)
WHAT exactly was BL doing for those 4 days?

I agree. "That's what he did when he..." It at least shows there was some pattern of behavior, and something that would routinely happen in the relationship between he and Gabby, something that was a common thing for Brian to do.

I did not actually watch the interview, but I remember reading somewhere at the time that she only said the picture from the back was taken 9/6, but nothing was specifically said about the other two photos and it was just implied that they were also from the 6th. But I can't remember where I read that so I can't verify it...MOO

Never means never. jmo
That's what never means to me. but, clearly, it seems to have a much more narrow definition to others in this context. I think the clarification of what is/was meant may reveal conditions about various relationships among some of the involved individuals.

Gabby Petito's dad linked to incident at Laundrie home evening before she was reported missing
Eta:incident report

• Fox New Digital has obtained files that detail the police calls placed to the home of Brian Laundrie and his parents between September 10 and September 27. (Obtained by Fox News Digital)
There were at least two calls placed on Sept. 10, one just before 4 p.m. and one just before 6:30 p.m. Fox News Digital previously reported that the later incident that Petito's father was linked to the later incident on Sept. 10.

And three more were calls placed on Sept. 11, the day Petito’s mother, Nichole Schmidt, filed a missing persons’ report with the Suffolk County Police Department in New York. Police returned on Sept. 14, 15 and 16 and twice on Sept. 17, records show.

The records do not go into detail about who placed the calls and all summaries have been redacted – only providing brief descriptions, such as "Problem Settled," "No Police Action Needed" or "Report Submitted."

The most recent records provided by police were from about 5:10 p.m. on Monday, with calls earlier in the day at 8:06 a.m., 8:28 a.m., 1:29 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 4:13 p.m., records show. Apparent reasons for the 46 calls include "Disturbance," "Follow Up/Investigation," "Patrol Check" and "Public Service."

IMO I dont think this means he WENT to their house, I think this could be just multiple phone calls. They knew he lived in the area, maybe they felt threatened, etc.

Thank you for this. It gets unproductive, and exhausting, when facts are distorted, or ignored, in order to fit a narrative. The stop in Moab, for example, where the only witness that is given any credence, by many, is some guy that was driving by - a story not corroborated by anyone on what must have been a busy street.

In my one encounter with the criminal justice system I found everyone to be professional and above board - except for the arresting officer, who continuously lied. In my small case maybe it didn't really matter, but I kept thinking "I don't feel safe with him on the beat because what if he does this in a murder case and some maniac goes free because of it." As for needing a lawyer, one need look no further than Skylar Richardson and Barry Morphew. Every time I read Barry's AA it's more shocking - the only reason he was charged was because he flapped his gums.

And, for what it's worth, I think Brian has blended in with the homeless community in the greater Tampa area where he can find food and shelter and hide in plain sight.
Or Miami!
He could be anywhere!
Further north u go the more rural it becomes. up to the panhandle
Lots of places to hide in Florida!

Walsh has no solid evidence of anything. This COULD be that COULD be. Our speculation is better than his and we have no clue. At least we have some facts on our side, which Walsh gets wrong all the time. Maybe Mexico maybe Adirondacks, maybe AT. If he gets tips of sightings in the eastern US why is he hell-bent on Mexico? jmo
THIS...I like your post here, ty!

Got it... so he had, in fact, been to the now-infamous Laundrie house on prior occasion(s), correct?

I don't know and I am not sure if he or other family members were ever asked this question. I do know that JP and her mom called and texted repeatedly. JP sent them a text saying he was calling the police (at this time he did know Brian had arrived back home on Sept 1 with Gabby's van). All of Gabby's family's calls/texts went unanswered by ALL of the Laundrie family members including CL. I would love a reporter to ask CL why Gabby's family's calls to her went unanswered

There may have been no scratches from the murder. Strangulation can render someone unconscious in a few seconds. While it takes time to kill someone, if the blood flow to the brain (carotid artery on the sides of the neck) is interrupted the person immediately passes out and won't fight. I'm not sure BL would have had any scratches from this encounter. However, I don't think the abuse stopped at Moab, I think once he came back it continued and escalated, so he may have had some bruises or wounds from previous attacks on Gabby.
I do believe that's why his family immediately hid him from authorities. I'm not sure the neighbors who saw Brian mowing the lawn or out on a bike ride would have noted any bruises or wounds.

But talking about BL going incognito, many have referenced him visibly shaking and stuttering at the beginning of the Moab video. He appears nervous to speak with the cops at first. If he knows the extent of everything going on (I say if in an attempt to give some consideration to him being missing), would he be able to act normal in public, or would he have nervous ticks?

I don't know and I am not sure if he or other family members were ever asked this question. I do know that JP and her mom called and texted repeatedly. JP sent them a text saying he was calling the police (at this time he did know Brian had arrived back home on Sept 1 with Gabby's van). All of Gabby's family's calls/texts went unanswered by ALL of the Laundrie family members including CL. I would love a reporter to ask CL why Gabby's family's calls to her went unanswered
Is CL Cassie? If so, CaL stated she never received any calls from Gabby's family. Either she's lying about that, or Gabby's family had the wrong cellphone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7