Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think Brian Laundrie is in his house. When the FBI went in they didn’t go in with dogs. I think he was either not there at the 'moment' or in a crawlspace. I literally think he’s in there," she wrote Sunday.
Brian Laundrie Update: Gabby Petito's Fiancé Hiding Inside Home 'Crawlspace,' Actress Claims

"He sounds like he's going out there trying to dig around for information that could, at times, sabotage what law enforcement is doing," Matthew Young, a former FBI special agent of 20 years, told The New York Post.
Dog the Bounty Hunter could "sabotage" Brian Laundrie search—ex FBI agent
*Good morning. Do you believe in luck? I think we make our own luck - let’s hope the FBI makes their own today. Hard work pays off…

"I think Brian Laundrie is in his house. When the FBI went in they didn’t go in with dogs. I think he was either not there at the 'moment' or in a crawlspace. I literally think he’s in there," she wrote Sunday.
Brian Laundrie Update: Gabby Petito's Fiancé Hiding Inside Home 'Crawlspace,' Actress Claims

"He sounds like he's going out there trying to dig around for information that could, at times, sabotage what law enforcement is doing," Matthew Young, a former FBI special agent of 20 years, told The New York Post.
*Good morning. Do you believe in luck? I think we make our own luck - let’s hope the FBI makes their own today. Hard work pays off…
Too funny. She obviously knows nothing about how houses are built here. The vast majority of homes are slab construction. The old Florida Cracker style homes are raised up on blocks about a foot or two. Nobody builds those anymore. The houses along the beach are built on concrete pillars/stilts.

…..actress Kirstie Alley tweeted he could be hiding in the "crawlspace" in his Florida house.

Too funny. She obviously knows nothing about how houses are built here. The vast majority of homes are slab construction. The old Florida Cracker style homes are raised up on blocks about a foot or two. Nobody builds those anymore. The houses along the beach are built on concrete pillars/stilts.

…..actress Kirstie Alley tweeted he could be hiding in the "crawlspace" in his Florida house.
I just had to post it to further show how craycray this case has become…

The search has already been scaled back but if the fugitive isn’t immediately found, then cops may have to pull resources from the investigation.

Senior Sacramento cop Paul Belli said: "If you only have so much available to you, there is a point where you have to make that tough decision ... and actually look at that objectively and say, 'We've done what we can currently, let's move into another mode'.

"There just comes a point where you just don't have the manpower and resources to continue that type of a search."
Laundries showed no emotion' & gardening was 'odd,' says body language expert

Last edited:
What just happened to 40 posts?

Posts concerning Dr. Blue and his resignation or negotiations take up space in an already fast moving thread. They have no bearing on Gabby's death, finding Brian, or the pursuit of justice. While it may be interesting to discuss, that is a discussion best kept to PM's to avoid derailing the focus of Gabby's threads.

I recognize some decisions we have to make as Mods can be quite frustrating to Posters, however they truly are in the best interest of the forum / thread.

Thanks for understanding,
Tiff

What just happened to 40 posts?

Posts concerning Dr. Blue and his resignation or negotiations take up space in an already fast moving thread. They have no bearing on Gabby's death, finding Brian, or the pursuit of justice. While it may be interesting to discuss, that is a discussion best kept to PM's to avoid derailing the focus of Gabby's threads.

I recognize some decisions we have to make as Mods can be quite frustrating to Posters, however they truly are in the best interest of the forum / thread.

Thanks for understanding,
Tiff
Thanks for telling us...I couldn't figure out what was off topic. jmo

He did shave his beard and regretted it because he doesn't have much of a chin, lol. But his AT nickname is "Not Brian".......and now he's getting complimentary dinners and pizza and stuff. jmo
I posted that interview yesterday & I laughed so hard at that part! That he “instantly regretted” that decision. & the guy wanted to call him “the Fugative,” & he was basically like that’s too soon how about “Not Brian.” Haha!!

Kirstie Alley doesn't understand that slab-on-grade homes don't have crawlspaces.

I do agree that DTBH could sabotage the search--but only if the FBI lets him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l