Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Maybe Brian's sister is embarrassed by his-and-her parents' behavior, took a wild hair, and thus felt compelled to opine rather than just keeping her mouth shut. Maybe she's the only person in the family with a conscience.

I'm much more cynical. My mind goes to "Did they attorney tell her to make a statement so people would back off her and to stress to prosecutors and LE that privilege has not been breached?"

This all sounds like my ex- telling me that my angry reaction to his constant mental abuse was my own fault and made me "bipolar".

In her "mental state"? You mean her justifiably being angry, fearful, or upset? Or is she just CRAZY?

I'm so sick of this blaming of the victim and accusing her of being some kind of monstrous abuser. The victim is Gabby, not BL.
Exactly, I don’t think this one 90 minute window into their relationship is enough to define the dynamics between the two. It does not matter what Gabby was or wasn’t, nothing explains the choice of violence, if that is the case, that was used against her.

'I’m surprised the issue of it being “her van” is still mentioned. Like I said, for all intents and purposes it was theirs. Before my marriage my husband and I sold my car that I bought before I knew him and bought a new car, he wasn’t on the title to “my” car but it was ours and we use it for trips to Vegas and San Francisco. But really, the van’s legal owner is still kind of insignificant at this point.[/QUOTE]
It's not insignificant to profilers looking at what's making B tick.
Considering G is not with her van that is in HER name only, any van discussion is pertinent. We don't know how G and B considered the van. But we DO know were it legally owned by both, both names would appear on the title.
W

They may just have video/electronic footage of BL somewhere that isn't at the double-murder homicide. So essentially at least he has an alibi for that crime.

...but the cases could still be related in that it was a different perpetrator who carried out the double murder and is involved in the disappearance/murder of Gabby.

Just playing devil's advocate here.

I understand why it's confusing. But he asked to go to Jackson, and freaked out when they told him they were going to Jackson Hole (could have meant the ski resort/village area IMO). Also, Jackson, WY would have been about 10 miles as she describes.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...-laundrie-hiking-in-grand-teton-national-park

"He approached us asking for a ride because he needed to go to Jackson and we were going to Jackson that night. So I said, ya know, 'hop in' and he hopped in the back of my Jeep," Baker said. "He offered to pay us like, $200 to give him a ride like 10 miles. So, that was kind of weird."

Baker said when she mentioned to Laundrie that they were driving to Jackson Hole, Laundrie "freaked out" and asked asked them to pull over and he exited the Jeep.

Baker said they let him out near Jackson Dam in Grand Teton National Park.

A lot of people confuse Jackson Hole, with being a town or location. The area is Jackson Hole, the town is just Jackson. I wonder if BL thought the two were different.

Second thought is that he was fleeing the scene, and changed his mind and decided to return to the van before going any further away.
Are those police in a Dodge Caravan?!

Soccer-Cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members