You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
... when you are reading .pdf files via your Blackberry ~~ in between contractions! LOL ... Ok that didn't actually happen but I was reading them a few days later, between feedings!

Congrats to you, one hooah.....she's a beauty!!!!

When your house looks like a cyclone hit it and you're sitting at the computer and tv all day and half the night looking at the messy house but still continue to sit at the computer and tv and listen to CNN headline over and over in hopes you will hear something about this case, even tho its repeat after repeat but you hope maybe some breaking news will peep through. When you start using the word "Absolutely" in conversations which you've never used before and realize you are starting to sound like Casey. When you see a pizza commercial or see a pizza parlor and wanna gag thinking about Cindy with her pizza theory. When you get up in the morning and before having coffee, immediatley turn on websleuths to see if anything is new that may have happened during the night or get up during the night and turn it on to see if anything is going on. Addicted? Obssessed- why would anyone think that? I even went as far as telling the nurse at the hospital last week I had to have my test done and be out of there by 8:00- she asked why and I said I cant miss Nancy Grace-

You know you are obsessed with the case when your five year old comes home from school and announces, we have a new girl in our class, named Caylee, but it is not the one that's missing....

When you are in the hospital with pneumonia and you beg the doctor to let you go home to take care of your family responsibilities, ie..you don't have a laptop... (yep, I did this, heeheehee )

When your cat gives you "the look" because he has to eat canned dog food, again

When you get your cable bill and it is $40.00 over average because you have rented too many on demand movies to keep the little ones busy...:eek:

I gut-busted laughed on this post, especially the extra $40 on the cable bill with the eeek icon...

"Crazed housewife flees hospital to feed internet sleuthing addiction. Children and animals left to fend for themselves." :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

... when you are reading .pdf files via your Blackberry ~~ in between contractions! LOL ... Ok that didn't actually happen but I was reading them a few days later, between feedings!

Little Emma is beautiful, congratulations!

I know I am addicted when I tell my family if something happens to me to not be alarmed if they find on my computer searches for chloroform, shovel, nanny, neck breaking......ah crap you get the picture:bang:

When I stay away for day's at a time, but dream about finding her all night every night.
I am wanting her found.

Congratulations! She is beautiful--I hope you enjoy every minute with her!
And I have to add in a quick "Roll Tide!!!"

You're addicted to the CA case when you access the board every day and the title of the thread "Bills, Bills, Bills" keeps jumping out at you, and you are reminded repeatedly that's what you've been putting off doing for an entire week, because you are too busy reading the board!!! Finally got them paid - thanks to whoever started the thread, or I would be slapped with a few late fees!

...When your husband asks you everyday, "What's new in your case today?"

My 85 year old grandmother calls me everyday to updated her and asks me what I think happen.

Unfort, for the rest of my family I just tell them even though they think I'm nuts to follow it so religiously.

Your children, animals and significant other all roll their eyes, sigh and make for seperate rooms when you reach for the laptop.

You know that you are addicted when:

You send an e mail to a dear friend of 20 years and sign your WS name by mistake causing her confusion.

Your anniversary occurs on a doc. dump day mid week and you casually suggest you wait 'till the weekend to dine out cause you'll be able to relax more and have more time then (secretly thinking,,,I should have finidhed reading by then)

You email your neigbour directly across the street cause putting on your coat and running to her house will cause you to miss the upcoming presser.

You are almost late for work cause you just wanna refresh 'one more time'.

A new employe (a short, slightly stalky blond) approaches your desk and says "Hi! My name is Cindy." Without looking up, you declare. "I have been wanting to talk you for ages" with such intensity that she recoils a few steps. Ooops, wrong Cindy! (I have been super helpful to her ever since but she still gives me strange, wary looks)

...Your 16-year-old son comes to kiss you goodnight and as he leans over the laptop, you quickly minimize the screen and you notice him rolling his eyes and then shaking his head as he goes up to bed. No--nothing clandestine or anything--I mean, I am not checking his facebook! He and my husband know how addicted I am but still roll eyes and shake heads. When my daughter comes home from college---and asks me to update her on the case and when we discuss the case over T'giving dinner with my older daughter and son-in-law attorney--I know I'm obsessed! It is so interesting though--so bizarre, so quirky, so evil. I just can't wait until the trial to see what other cards LE is holding.

You send an e mail to a dear friend of 20 years and sign your WS name by mistake causing her confusion.

Your anniversary occurs on a doc. dump day mid week and you casually suggest you wait 'till the weekend to dine out cause you'll be able to relax more and have more time then (secretly thinking,,,I should have finidhed reading by then)

You email your neigbour directly across the street cause putting on your coat and running to her house will cause you to miss the upcoming presser.

A new employe (a short, slightly stalky blond) approaches your desk and says "Hi! My name is Cindy." Without looking up, you declare. "I have been wanting to talk you for ages" with such intensity that she recoils a few steps. Ooops, wrong Cindy! (I have been super helpful to her ever since but she still gives me strange, wary looks)

:clap:

Too funny. Coffee all over screen.

...Your 16-year-old son comes to kiss you goodnight and as he leans over the laptop, you quickly minimize the screen and you notice him rolling his eyes and then shaking his head as he goes up to bed. No--nothing clandestine or anything--I mean, I am not checking his facebook! He and my husband know how addicted I am but still roll eyes and shake heads. When my daughter comes home from college---and asks me to update her on the case and when we discuss the case over T'giving dinner with my older daughter and son-in-law attorney--I know I'm obsessed! It is so interesting though--so bizarre, so quirky, so evil. I just can't wait until the trial to see what other cards LE is holding.

I bet xmas dinner will be more informative. At least I cross my fingers

That's great--I spewed my coffee on the screen:woohoo::woohoo:

people call and I don't really have much to say--the whole time I'm talking I'm reading posts and hopeing conversation gets over quickly --- they may ask what I'm doing and I just say keeping busy...reading "books".....:angel:

looking up various things just to disprove the A's and their many many lies...

eagerly await any new releases...

wondering how I did the other cases without WS????? :blushing:

when speaking to my kids I mentioned CA and they for a second thought it was one of our relatives (same last name) and tired to place the name in that family....opps--then they realized

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing
Back