You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When you take your laptop with you all over the house to watch the live feeds.

When you are watching the hearings via Internet via Orlando TV, and when the judge enters the room and the bailiff says "all rise" you get up from your computer chair.

When you are watching the hearings via Internet via Orlando TV, and when the judge enters the room and the bailiff says "all rise" you get up from your computer chair.
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Oh man - only you, Gib!

This is horrible, but i know im addicted to this case because my dear little doggie died the other day and when bf went to bury her he asked for a trash bag to put her body in before he buried her and i wouldn't let him have one.

This is horrible, but i know im addicted to this case because my dear little doggie died the other day and when bf went to bury her he asked for a trash bag to put her body in before he buried her and i wouldn't let him have one.

Aww....:blowkiss:

Here are mine for the day....

Your 2 1/2 year old is STILL in PJs and its past 3pm

Your husband is getting deployed tomorrow for 3 months and instead of doing something special, you watch the hearing.

roflmao....that is totally hysterical

Our water heater died the day before one of the scheduled hearings, when I called the repairman, the only time he had available the next day would have had him showing up right after the hearing started. So I put it off till the following day... One more day of cold showers wasn't going to kill anyone!! :cold:

dh didn't agree so much, but he doesn't get it! :rolleyes:

I was just stretching my legs...I swear... :p

I'm just amazed you didn't make me stand-up, too!

Ok guys, here is another 'you know you are addicted to...'

When you and a best Bud watch the hearing together, post on WS at the same time, and chat the entire time on a lil' MSN date - and can keep up with all three at once - from opposite sides of the continent. AND, one of them also apparently does a little physical exercise at the same time.

bwahahahahaha

So Sorry about your puppy.

And you did the right thing.

Our water heater died the day before one of the scheduled hearings, when I called the repairman, the only time he had available the next day would have had him showing up right after the hearing started. So I put it off till the following day... One more day of cold showers wasn't going to kill anyone!! :cold:

dh didn't agree so much, but he doesn't get it! :rolleyes:

You shower on hearing days? Keener.

I watch NG at 8, then come here to read for an hour then watch her again at 10. Is that bad?

Only if you yell the same things at the TV the second time you watch it. Otherwise, no, that's not bad, that's normal.

:p

I'm just amazed you didn't make me stand-up, too!

Ok guys, here is another 'you know you are addicted to...'

When you and a best Bud watch the hearing together, post on WS at the same time, and chat the entire time on a lil' MSN date - and can keep up with all three at once - from opposite sides of the continent. AND, one of them also apparently does a little physical exercise at the same time.

bwahahahahaha

AND! Working from home at the same time. :blushing:

Soooo glad this thread has been resurrected!!!!

Has anyone topped my "you know you're addicted to the case when........

You take a bath with your laptop resting on the edge of the tub!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back